• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Project 161 Discussion

Soulpower

After discussion among ROH officials today we have decided to pull the footage of Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, Necro Butcher and Lacey (collectively known as The Age Of The Fall) attacking The Briscoes from the third pay-per-view. This does not represent the product ROH wants to promote on television or the conduct expected from ROH's athletes. When you purchase ROH PPV you can expect to see great, athletic wrestling and competitive matches of true skill. ROH "Driven" has several matches that exhibit those qualities. "Driven" will debut this Friday on TVN and the DISH Network. It will debut 9/28 on iN DEMAND. Thank you for your support.

>_>

sweetj14

They are trying to make it seem like The Age of the Fall is rebelling against ROH. This is just my opinion.

Rell

I'm pretty sure it ill be on the DVD, the "Respect Is Earned" DVD there was a lot of footage that shown on the original broadcast.

PowerBob

The Age of The Fall looks like it could be a really interesting angle. I can see guerrila warfare tactics used against the ROH faithful and an utter sense of paranoia amongst the locker room. All in all it could be a real fun period to watch unfold. It takes me back to when the nWo was first on the scene in WCW and how every week I was glued to the tv wondering who was going to jump ship next. Ahhhh to be 12 again.

With that said, I hope the Briscoes get some measure of revenge against the Emo-emperor and his band of outcasts.

Montana

"the First Mission"

Time to let your voice be heard. Email agentclpt@aol.com (Mike Johnson at pwinsider.com), hsmeltzer@juno.com (Dave Meltzer at The Wrestling Observer) and kellerwade@gmail.com (Wade Keller at PWTorch.com) and let them know why you support The Age Of The Fall. Email one or all three. Let them know the revolution is underway.