Project 161 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Project 161 was just that, the idea behind the stable. I love the name of stable to be honest. It just sounds dark and vicious and like a stable that will just dominate ROH.... Unless of course its made up of Pearce, Whitmer and Hagadorn >_>

i really really hope it doesnt turn out to be them, talk about a major disspoment...

im mean pearce is decent, whitme is decent, and hagadorn isnt even worth mentioning

Montana

theres some talk of Tyler Black and Marek Brave, as the two men. But who knows. They've made it known to wear Black bandanas, and they had a skeleton of uncle sam asssumin that means brave. Thats the reasoning behind that.

Im clueless, it could even be cryme tyme. Well, maybe not. But yeah Jacobs, Black, and Brave would be my guess.

Montana

BOOOOOOOOOOO

So it is the faction Alrbright, whitmore, and Pearce.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh well, the fans kinda over hyped it. At the detroit show they were wrapped like terrorist, and on their website it now says, "now you know" Dont be judgeful of the lack of names and faces.

Soulpower

Talk about a disappointing result.

I'm hoping this leads to a totally different WHitmer/Albright and Pearce. Because those three men are going to need to do something big in order to get people to care about them.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOO

So it is the faction Alrbright, whitmore, and Pearce.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh well, the fans kinda over hyped it. At the detroit show they were wrapped like terrorist, and on their website it now says, "now you know" Dont be judgeful of the lack of names and faces.

wait did i miss something? because how did you find out when the ppv taping is tioinght?

Montana

i went to motor city madness on friday night, and At the detroit show they were wrapped in black towels like terrorist, and on their website it now says, "now you know" Dont be judgeful of the lack of names and faces.

They said on the site to cover your face with black bandanas. So i wouild assume those 3 are it. Plus they beat nigel/claudio. So you know they are pushing them. New music, like i said before im pretty certain.

They did not cut any promos saying they were, nor was adam pearce there.

Travis40

^Now that's just a little fucking weird...I was expecting someone new...or someone that's already in ROH

Rell

Reaction score
I'm confused now, How exactly did the guys look? Could you see hair or anything?

Reaction score
The bottom line is...their are waaaaaaaaay too many fucking factions in ROH. I just read that BJ WHITMER started a faction called Hangmen 3

Soulpower

Ages of the Fall just came out. Its Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black and Necro Butcher. Lacey is out as well. They're attacking the Briscoes. They hanged Jay with the Cable used to hold up the belts.Blood is pouring out of Jay's head as Jimmy is below him getting covered in it. Jay's hanging about 8 feet above the mat. Jimmy is just drenched in Jay's blood. Somewhat of a "Boring" Chant. Sucks to be Jay if that's the case.The visual of Jimmy covered in Jay's blood was apparently cool. Jimmy opened his mouth and drank his blood.

Rell

Reaction score
Why? Out of everyone, why Necro Butcher?

I was the only guy who guessed Tyler Black, victory for me :shifty:

Montana

I'm confused now, How exactly did the guys look? Could you see hair or anything?

They looked like taliban dudes. Towels over their head and face, and like a see through cloth over their eyes. It wasn't them, but oh well. This makes me wonder if ROH had two case scenarios, bc on the project 161, they had 4 hangmen. Ah well.

Side Note: Austin Aries is growin his hair out.

Also the factions thing, is that they are setting up for a trio's tournament. Basically 8 teams of three face off. I'd assume i'd look like:

NRC
Reselience
Vulture Squad
Hangman 3
End of the Fall
Team Europe (Claudio Nigel Pac)
Team USA (Danielson, Briscoes)
Team Japan ( Morishima Kenta Marifuji)

Something like that.

I also hear Hangman 3, and End of the fall may join forces.

Soulpower

Why? Out of everyone, why Necro Butcher?

They talked about "Abused society"... DOesn't get much more abused (or abusive) than Necro Butcher >_>

4lkz

Reaction score
...oh my god.

Bloody_Jacobs_small_02.jpg