Primo: Are his days numbered?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^I guess only time will tell, but to me he clearly has a potentially brighter future than Primo.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sucks the team was spilt up. It seemed too rushed. But here's hoping that Carlito has a better attitude with his singles run this time. I'd like to see him in the mid card or even main eventing.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
I hope it's not the end of Primo is way more entertaining than Carlito, I'd rather see Primo get a singles push than Carlito I guess if they want to break them than they should move Primo to Smackdown or ECW and give him a legit singles push because he's pretty fun to watch

noumenon

Both of these guys are mid carders through and through. I'de honestly expect another poorly crafted brand switch after they wrap up their rivalry for one of the two, most likely Carlito.

Ballin

Reaction score
I really don't see Primo being that great of a singles wrestler. I think he can do a great role of babyface in the brother v. brother fued but after than I don't know what'd he do. They could probably do the fued for 1 month, 2 months tops.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
They dumped this team wayy too soon. Primo is almost like a hispanic Kofi, agile, fun to watch, actually wrestling skill, zero mic skills. Creative team needs a titty twist for this one.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Eh I like bro on bro action. And his days arent over as long as he can keep himself over.

MizMasta3000

Eric Escobar says hello.

It would be ashamed if that guy tags with Primo after alot of main event FCW success. Anyway I never really liked the idea of Primo he is an athletic competitor but he brings almost nothing nto the table when It comes to personality(he used carlito's backcracker as a finisher before). I just loved it when carlito bought back the apple spit on Raw and I am excited that he is back to his heel days. Maybe he can be in greater storylines and win the US title again. As for Primo The only thing I see is a semi extremely short feud with a fellow lower-mid carder. Similar to the Chavo-Santino thing

The Rated R CMStar

It would be ashamed if that guy tags with Primo after alot of main event FCW success.

First off, the only reason Escobar got any kind of succes in FCW in the main event is because he got over insulting Primo Colon, and the fact that you even consider important the fact that he's main eventing in the developmental territory is laughable.

LadyHotrod

If anyone's days are numbered they're Carlito's. Before the Colons formed Carlito wasn't even on TV. Primo will go farther than Carlito, and that's a fact.

Gotta agree with this. I was thinking the same thing as of late. Carlito lost whatever little he had and his time is just about up.

I don't like either of them but I would rather watch Primo than Carlito.

MizMasta3000

First off, the only reason Escobar got any kind of succes in FCW in the main event is because he got over insulting Primo Colon, and the fact that you even consider important the fact that he's main eventing in the developmental territory is laughable.

I really just wanted to get the point across that just because they used to work together doesnt mean they should tag

The Rated R CMStar

I really just wanted to get the point across that just because they used to work together doesnt mean they should tag

I get that, and at this point it isn't likely that it will happen, since Escobar is injured. However, I would prefer Primo tagging with him, since I somehow doubt WWE will push him as a singles face wrestler, and with his character easily shifted into a comedy one, we could be a couple of weeks of him in lame sketches with Hornswoggle.

~The Even Flow~

Reaction score
He will probably feud with Carlito for a little while but after that I don't know. Then he'll either fall down the card and get sent to ECW or FCW or they'll call up Eric Escobar to reform The Puerto Rican Nightmares .