• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I don’t think it was because of Tapatalk in this case, but we’ll let it go.

Also, make sure your notifications are on. That’s the primary reason I love Tap is you get a notification for pms.
I do but I don't clear them on my phone because it will go off all day while I'm at work so I let them sit there like right now I already have like 20 due to how many posts have come in here and other threads.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I honestly can’t even remember the last time we even gave those? They seem to be where most the butt hurt generally comes from but I mean I would probably say Evans was the MVP Poyser probably the HM since he came up with the info Gamba, the won you guys the final phase not that Sky didn’t also play well. And I don’t know did town have an honorable mention really? :ortonout