• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
But please don't turn this away from playing mafia on here guys. Just because I don't doesn't mean you guys shouldn't if you enjoy it and have fun with it go for it. It's also not a swipe on you smark lol

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
He got tagged and he had a pm with his role. I don’t know what he’s trying to do here lol
I don't always see things because I am on Tap a Talk all the time. So I don't usually see tags. I just saw that you put a start game thread up and I waited until I saw my role and I was available to join in pretty early and keep up and didn't have to play catch up this tome like usual so thst helped me out alot as reading as things are being posted was nice for once and helped me to try and gage how people maybe responding and rhe catchup I had to do later was easier.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't always see things because I am on Tap a Talk all the time. So I don't usually see tags. I just saw that you put a start game thread up and I waited until I saw my role and I was available to join in pretty early and keep up and didn't have to play catch up this tome like usual so thst helped me out alot as reading as things are being posted was nice for once and helped me to try and gage how people maybe responding and rhe catchup I had to do later was easier.
I don’t think it was because of Tapatalk in this case, but we’ll let it go.

Also, make sure your notifications are on. That’s the primary reason I love Tap is you get a notification for pms.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I thought Polar coming in was nice. He seemed calm and was reading people right then and there. I liked it. I was hoping he would be a voice of reason at that time within as all of town was accusing each other and no real working together.