Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents: RAW and Impact Supershow 10/25/13!!!

I would have commented sooner but when it was put up last night I was pretty tired, anyway, glad I picked up the win, had the most fun I've had in a while TTing against Natlav, this show set up things to come perfectly, and it did it with not too many promos, very enjoyable show to read.

awesome miz

Reaction score

Finally I was able to read the whole show and it was... AWESOME! This has been one of my favorite supershows I've ever read. All the respect to all the writers that made this show look like it looks like.
TwystedPhoenix congrats to you for the win it was a fun session with you man.

Hyped for Halloween Havoc

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I would have commented sooner but when it was put up last night I was pretty tired, anyway, glad I picked up the win, had the most fun I've had in a while TTing against Natlav, this show set up things to come perfectly, and it did it with not too many promos, very enjoyable show to read.

Yeah man I had a blast too. Sorry that I couldn't have made it to 2-2 though. :(

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Good show, really enjoyable read and a great end of the show

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

Have to apologise for not commenting sooner, for the simple reason that I hadn't read the whole show until now (I'm just out of work).

Great job all around, I am liking the increasing presence of Hulk Hogan and the Real Americans on the show, going to be interesting to see how this pans out.
Aries and Kane feud hotting up majorly now, can't wait to read our match at HH. Tag Team main event was very well written and flowed well.
Gotta put on record my thanks to wrestlingwithshadows and natlav who put in a ton of work to get these shows up.

Fauche

Reaction score

That sure was a super show homies. High-fives ahoy to all you writers and people who aren't lazy / busy and write cool promos. You're the milk in UWF's cereal, without you we're just sugary, shaped corn. Here's hoping that London looking like such a beast on this one doesn't mean them Dolphins are taking a hit at the ppv. A lead-in show victory is a terrible omen - all sorts of bad juju. That said, my boy CliqueClacks is rocking his team hard and never picking up the wins, so I think he's earned one going his way fo sho. Just not from this guy. Also, Batista for world champ by Mania. #theanimal #powerbombs #ahandsomemanindeed