Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Impact: 10/3/13 Commonwealth Championship: Rhino vs Christian vs Hogan vs Khali

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;RYN5ezObW6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYN5ezObW6I[/video]

The war cry known only as the signal of the arrival of the War Machine gets the crowd pumped for what will transpire. Rhino can be seen walking through the crowd to get to the ring. The fans clawing at him as he makes his first appearance on television since he was drafted. He wastes little time as he makes his way into the ring, grabbing a microphone along the way. The crowd is quick to quiet down as he enters the ring and brings the microphone to his lips.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Well isn’t this all different. Here I was thinking that I’d stay put on Anarchy, considering I’m one of the original guys who helped make it what it is today. I guess we can’t always get what we want, and I’m living proof. When I heard about the draft, I wanted no part in it. I wanted to stay on Anarchy and get some kind of revenge on the Establishment for what they have done to me over the past couple of weeks. It’s unfortunate that I never got that opportunity because I’m sure it’s something everybody wanted to see. It’s something that I wanted to do because the anger inside was making me second guess my decisions. But now I see clearly that I’m not exactly doing what I’ve set out to do. I’m no longer the man to be feared; in fact I’ve been made a joke of countless times since my debut. It’s something I’ve had to deal with for a long time, but no more! I now have an opportunity to redeem myself here on my new home of Impact. I’ve been selected to face off against three other legendary superstars who have done much for this business.

The Great Khali has been a force to be reckoned with ever since he signed his UWF contract. He’s been someone I’ve watched very closely. Even when I was on Anarchy, as soon as Impact was created I knew it something to offer. Now look at it. It’s becoming popular fast. It’s probably one of the most watched shows in UWF right now. But back to what I was trying to say. Khali, ever since that gauntlet everybody knew that in order to beat you they’d have to give it their all. You’re the first ever UWF Global Champion. That’s something in itself to be revered. To say you’re the first World Champion of a brand is something that should be cherished. I was the first International Champion, despite what some people may believe. I was force to be reckoned with then. We’re almost similar in that way I suppose, and if it wasn’t for that HUGE language barrier maybe our encounters in the backstage area won’t be so awkward. I gotta say, talking to your brother as he translates for me is weird, especially when you start yelling.

Christian, the World Champion that never was, at least in my mind. You had so much potential to be the biggest star in this company, in fact you almost were. You were one of the faces for Raw for the longest time and now you’re nothing more than a shell of your former self. It’s a real shame too, you were always my favourite. I suppose you did do some great things, I think you beat Steve Austin once. I honestly can’t remember because everything you’ve done since then has rendered all your past achievements mute. Let’s face it Christian, you’re not meant to hold any championship gold. This is what, the fifth title you’re challenging for now? I personally don’t see why you don’t take a break. And I’m not trying to be disrespectful here by any means, but I’m just giving you the advice that everybody else gave me. Advice I have chosen not to listen to, and advice that you must choose whether or not you want to listen to. I’m not going to pretend that I’m not intimidated, because I don’t have to. I’m not intimidated by you in the least. All you do is talk a big game, and much like what I’ve been doing, you can’t deliver. It’s a crappy thing to talk about, but eventually you gotta bite the bullet and talk about it.

I also realize I’m doing the cliché thing by talking about my opponents like this, but I’ve been away from the mike for a while, I think I deserve a bit of a break here. So lastly we have Hulk Hogan. This guy has such a large fanbase it’s almost unreal. I have a ton of respect for the Hulkster and everything he’s done for the business. If it wasn’t for him, I don’t think any of us would be here today. Watching him pick up Andre like he did was something that I will never forget. But this is where it gets weird. I have to face off against one of my personal heroes for the Commonwealth Championship. This is a guy who I have tried impersonating as a young man. Hell, when I was a kid it’s all I did. I walked around acting like Hulk Hogan, wearing a t-shirt of his I found at a thrift shop way back. How do you wrestle someone you’ve loved since you were a kid? It won’t be easy, but if I know Hulk like I think I do, he’s ready for a fight. And it just wouldn’t be right if you didn’t it one hundred and ten percent if you’re in the ring with THE legend. All three men deserve in their own rights to hold the Commonwealth Championship, but coming from a man who lost his rematch clause a couple months back, I gotta say I will do everything in my power to claim that championship. I don’t think that I’m more deserving than my opponents, but I can safely say I’m more hungry. Since that match with CM Punk at Summerslam all I’ve been thinking about was how am I supposed to show my face now? How was I going to come out and face the people who had been cheering me on when I said I was going to defeat CM Punk?

It took a while, but I think I figured it out. It’s not winning the Commonwealth Championship, even if I do plan on winning it. I had to continue on, keep going until I couldn’t go anymore. I’d be a failure if I didn’t. So here I am, a new man ready for the fight of his life! Bring everything you have, because I can assure you, you’re best won’t be good enough!

Rhino lowers the microphone proudly as he awaits for one of his opponents to make their presence known.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Impact 10-3-13: AJ Styles vs Kane

AJ goes as he looks forward to Kane. AJ begins to speak

BLGUeWY.png

AJ Styles: Kane I am not afraid of what you, or your father says to me in this ring. You can talk big Kane, and you sure as hell can act big, but when those lights are on bright you don't deliver. Kane I would've love to face you one on one in this ring. Champion vs Champion, but Kane you failed, and that is something I am not accustomed to doing. So Kane you can make all the excuses you want, but the thing is in my world down in the south we don't make excuses. We rise up to the challenge, and we make sure we deliver, and Kane I will make sure that no matter how many times you beat me down, I will just get right back up and hit you just as hard.

fans cheer as AJ goes and he turns to Paul Bearer and he speaks to him

AJ Styles: Paul I understand you love Kane, you treat him as your pride and joy, I kind of wish my own father shown the love that you do with Kane. Yeah your way of "love" maybe twisted, but being a father myself I can respect where you are coming from. Paul though I am challenging your son, because I view him as one of the best on this roster. I am challenging your son to test myself in this very ring. Will he take me to hell on iMPACT? That is yet to be seen, but let me tell you Kane I have no problem entering your playground any day of the week.

Fans cheer as AJ goes, and paces around as he begins to speak again towards the two men

AJ Styles: I have already been in hell Kane with Daniel Bryan. Obviously you can see how much I am limping. I am not in the best shape in the world, but that is no excuse for me what so ever. If anything these battle scars I have motivate me, they light a fire under my ass to keep on going, and even when the pain gets to much. All I got to do is look at my baby kids, and they are what keeps me going. Before I realized what was important in this company Kane I was like you. Just looking to hate everything in my path to get to the top, but Kane all hate does is just spiral out of control. It makes you weak, and it makes you suffer. Kane I never want to go down that road again,and hopefully after are battle on iMPACT you will see the change in yourself as well.

AJ looks at Kane with a serious look awaiting a response from the big red machine

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Impact 10-3-13 The Mexicools va La Familia

[video=youtube;f0y5ndEtqGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0y5ndEtqGs[/video]

The sound of a lawnmowers runs throughout the arena and the fans get up and boo, knowing that the Mexicools are coming. They don't have to wait long until The Mexicools come out on a brand new red lawnmower.

Juventud is as always, steering the vehicle while Psychosis and Super Crazy dance on the sides. Juventud as the Intercontinental Championship around his waist and is dancing as well. The Canadian crowd are booing the hell out of them for what they did to Christian at Bound For Glory but they pay no attention as Juventud parks the lawnmower at the bottom of the ramp and they exit and head into the ring. Super Crazy slides from one side of the ring to the other and grabs a mic and hands it to Juventud.

Juventud
You gringos didn't believe me but look at me now! I'm the Intercontinental Champion!

The crowd boos as the Mexicools celebrate.

I beat that gringo Christian in his favorite match. I beat your hometown hero Canada! We beat that gringo. We Mexicools are as one. You fight one of us, you fight all of us. And look at the first thing we bought with our winnings. No more Mexican limo 2005. Now we have the Mexican limo 2013! There ain't no slowing us down baby! As you can all tell, we seem pretty happy!

The Mexicools laugh but then their face turns serious.

But we're not happy. No we're downright furious! Mexicools make history. We become the Intercontinental Champion and yet all everyone talks about is Khali and Kane. All everyone talks about is the newest members of the impact roster. All everyone talks about is the new World Heavyweight Champion now being on the Impact roster. No one is talks about Los Mexicools! We won the gold this past Sunday and now we become real contracted wrestlers for Impact and all the newspapers read is Kurt Angle becomes King of the Ring. We're on the front page in Mexico but here, we only get a passing mention when they say what else happened at Bound For Glory.

Psychosis
And we're tired of it! Ju gringos just talk and talk and chisme about Los Mexicools just because we're latinos but when we do something noteworthy, ju don't even congratulate us. Híjole!

Gringos don't want to hear about us Mexicools but that's okay because when we got here backstage, everyone congratulated us on doing what no one thought we could do. Oh wait no that didn't happen! Even on our own show nobody appreciates us! We become the very first Intercontinental Champion and what does Joseph Park do? He makes another belt for the gringos to win! He is so ashamed of us that he just makes up a belt out of thin air. And if that wasn't enough, have you seen the new banner? Khali, Kane and AJ, all understandable but Hogan? Swagger debuted last night and now he's promoted over us? Then you got that loser CM Punk who disappoints everyone. And then you put Eddie Guerrero on there. But you know what, that's okay. At least one Latino gets promoted.

Juventud's anger has subsided and he continues speaking but in a happier manner.

But hey it's an easy mistake right? All us luchadores look the same right? You put us and La Familia up against each other because you want us to get rid of each other right? You think you can just manipulate us to do your will. You gringos are out of your mind. You think I'm jealous because Eddie is promoted instead of us? Nah I don't do this for me, I do this for us. All of us. Anything to get a win over the gringos. But with that said, we're not just gonna lay over and get pinned. No you gringos are going to be in for a show as you watch the greatest luchadores compete in what could be the main event of a PPV. So come on out here Eddie and join us as we show the world what true Latino's are capable of!

The Mexicools stare at the entrance way and wait for La Familia to come out.

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact Preview for 10/03/13

Hoping to jump in this fatal four way after Khali speaks. I think it's best for Hogan to come out after Khali because they are polar opposites. It will be great.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Impact 10/03: CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger

[video=youtube;osaRUEB3aAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osaRUEB3aAk[/video]

The audience boos as a familiar introduction leads to an unfamiliar theme, but all the same the audience show their hatred towards the stage, Colter, Hassan, Daivari, and Finally Swagger come out on stage. They stand side by side, shoulder to shoulder on the stage, when Swagger turns and tells them all something. Daivari nods and turns around leaving, Hassan nods and turns around following him, Colter nods and leaves right behind him. Swagger stands atop the stage with a cold serious look on his face, slowly raising his microphone.

5.jpg

Jack Swagger:

My name...is Jack Swagger. And what I'm doing here is something we plan on answering on Impact, what we're after is something we plan on answering on Impact...So tonight in front of you people...I don't have anything to say.

The crowd cheer the idea of not having to hear it, but Swagger continues.

But to CM Punk, I do have a word of warning. I haven't been around for a long time, I've been forgotten about and overlooked, and tonight in my return no matter who I've returned with...I, Jack Swagger, am looking to make a serious first impression. I'm sure what people remember me for, is running around in circles with a toothy goof smile on my face, I'm sure people remember me doing push ups or beating my chest like a gorilla or even having a mascot with me. So I have one match to erase that memory, erase it by replacing it with the memory of what I did to the first person standing across from me. And I know exactly what you are capable of Punk, it's just a matter of what you're up against. I was born better than everyone around me, from childhood to today everything I try I show I excel at, and in this ring I can outdo anyone at anything. I am every great wrestlers best quality, in one, and whether I pin your shoulders to the mat as a wrestler or snap your ankle, all that matters is that come Impact The Best in the World will be shown how little his world really is.

Swagger pauses for a moment, but continues on shortly after the crowd lets out their initial boos.

So if I were you, I'd stay at home like you have for a while, because should you decide to make your triumphant return on Impact...you're going to be sent back to wherever you've been. I am here with Mr. Colter to bring about our own America, but before I can accomplish that I have to prove a point...Because now I am not here to have fun and jump around like a moron, just around to collect a paycheck by doing push ups...now I am here to prove that the guy who didn't care about getting loss after loss didn't lose because he was lesser than anyone else, but because he didn't care...so now I'm going to show the world what Jack Swagger can do when he is focused...No More Push ups, No More Smiles...Only Jack Swagger.

Jack drops his microphone on the floor, he turns around turns around and walks back through the curtain, leaving anything Punk would have to say for him to say to the audience.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: Impact: 10/3/13 Commonwealth Championship: Rhino vs Christian vs Hogan vs Khali

[video=youtube;R4PDSBm5ERc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R4PDSBm5ERc[/video]

The music of the Great Khali plays throughout the arena and the crowd immediately get on their feet for the Global Champion. The first ever Champion has the belt on his shoulder and the belt looks tiny on the massive chest of Khali. Ranjin Singh stands by the Champion’s side looking small as ever but he has a huge smile on his face as he is now translating for the Champion of all the Globe! Khali walks slowly and purposefully down to the ring and hops up onto the apron. He literally steps over the top rope and into the ring. He doesn’t even notice Rhino as he stands in the center of the ring holding up the UWF Global Championship for all the world to see.

the-great-khali-20.jpg

The Great Khali:
मैं मैं के रूप में अभी भी अपने विश्व चैंपियन ने कहा कि के रूप में अपने वफादार नौकर के सभी निहारना, द ग्रेट खली सिर्फ तुम से पहले मैं खड़े हो जाओ!

The Great Khali takes the Global Championship off of his massive shoulder and lifts it up high above his head. The crowd lets off a mixed reaction as they have no idea what he just said. Singh decides to translate.

Ranjin Singh:
The Great Khali asks for all of you, the Great Khali’s loyal servants, to behold him in all his glory. For my brother is still the UWF Global Champion!

The Great Khali puts the title down and places it back on his shoulder. He cracks his neck before continuing to speak in his native language of Hindi.

The Great Khali: मैं मैं के रूप में अभी भी अपने विश्व चैंपियन ने कहा कि के रूप में अपने वफादार नौकर के सभी निहारना, द ग्रेट खली सिर्फ तुम से पहले मैं खड़े हो जाओ!

Khali pauses and nods for Singh to translate.

images

Ranjin Singh:
The Great Khali wants you all to know that not even a big red machine could slow him down. He has proven once and for all how big of a fool he really is. The Great Khali stands alone a top this business and any who claim to be otherwise are pretenders. This is why Joseph Park has honored this proud champion by adding him to this fatal fourway match. The Great Khali is looking forward to adding another championship to his massive shoulders, and there will be no doubt, just like the Gauntlet, just like Bound for Glory the Great Khali will walk out with all the gold!

The Great Khali goes to speak again but Singh stops him asking his brother for the floor for a moment. Singh turns to the Man Beast Rhino and smiles a crooked smile. He speaks to the only man in the ring at the moment.

Mr. Rhino it is indeed fortunate to see you here in this ring. The Great Khali and I look forward to being able to step into the ring with you. The Great Khali he heard what you said and he thanks you for the kind words. He wishes more Americans such as yourself would be as humble and as observant as you are. But know this “Man-Beast†like the “Big Red Machine†you will not be exempt from the thrashing and destruction the Great Khali is going to unleash in order to become the first ever Commonwealth Champion to go with the honor of being the first ever Global Champion. When that bell rings your head is going to look like nothing less than a grapefruit, one that the Great Khali will squash easily in order to win.

Singh turns away from Rhino to address the opponents who are not even in the ring yet.

That goes for Christian and the “mighty†Hulk Hogan as well. The Great Khali could care less if you were once the face of Raw, on the verge of being great. The Great Khali doesn’t care if you made this business, or how much experience you have. For you see it is all about the present! And in this present there is one man who makes this business, there Is one man who is not only the face of iMPACT but the face of all of the UWF and that is the next Commonwealth Champion, The Great Khali!

The Great Khali grabs Singh and stops him from continuing on. The Great Khali would like a word it would appear.

The Great Khali:
इस मैच के साथ मेरा मुद्दा यह है कि आप में से कोई भी राष्ट्रमंडल क्या है पता है. उनके priveleged दुनिया में रहने वाले दो अमेरिकियों. राइनो एक गरीबी से त्रस्त मूर्ख की तरह लग सकता है, वह शब्द का अर्थ पता नहीं है. मैं मैं पर इसे और मैं सब कुछ पसंद आया गरीबी में पला बढ़ा. यह आप सभी से मुझे और मजबूत बना दिया है और मैं यह साबित करना होगा. मैं आप सभी को हरा कर यह साबित होगा. दो अमेरिकियों और कनाडा के पेशाब गरीब देश से एक आदमी. कोई भी मेरी उपस्थिति में खड़े रहेंगे लिए, सभी द ग्रेट खली सामने झुकना चाहिए!

Singh smiles and nods approving of the Great Khali’s message. Singh looks at the Global Championship on Khali’s shoulder and gets lost in it for a moment before he translates what the Punjabi Nightmare has spoken.

Ranjin Singh:
The Great Khali is disappointed in Park’s choosing of the opponents in this match. You Americans do you even know what the Commonwealth is? Look at the two of you, in America you all live in privilege. Rhino may look like a hobo, but he has more money just by appearing here tonight than some of you make in a year. And Hulk Hogan, ha! This man may have spent all of his money in the 90s but at the end of the day Hogan isn’t hurting either. Neither of you men, unlike the Great Khali grew up in a poverty much like my brother and I did. The Great Khali didn’t know when he would eat or drink next, everyday was a scare, and yet the Great Khali overcame it all! He is stronger because of it, and added more character to him than any of you. For the Great Khali is the strongest man in this ring not just in size and strength but in character. This is why the Great Khali shall defeat you all, two Americans and a man from a piss poor country like Canada. None of you shall remain standing on Thursday Night before the Great Khali. At the end you will all do, what soon everyone will do, and that is to Bow before the Great Khali, the savior and Champion of the World!

The fans let off a mixed reaction of anger and frustration at what Singh has just said though some in attendance can relate to what Khali said about poverty. In the end it doesn’t matter for the theme music of a certain superstar begins to play.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

2mwghnb.jpg

Kane paces angrily up and down, his blood boiling as Paul Bearer tries to calm him

Kane:

I DID NOT FAIL!!!

Kane takes several deep, heavy breaths and the fury that was etched on his face suddenly changes into maniacal laughter as the crowd realise they are watching the musings of truly disturbed individual.

3231%20-%20kane%20laughing%20mask%20royal_rumble%20wwe.png

Kane:

I see what you are trying to do, and it will not work. You are trying to get into my head, get me frustrated , hoping that will lead to me making a costly mistake this week in our match on Impact. But your tactics will backfire AJ. When you begin to prod an animal who is in a cage, that animal will remember what you have done when it is let out of that cage. I am a carnivore within this ring and this Thursday I will be let out to hunt. AJ, I have never made an excuse in my life. The result of my match at Bound for Glory was a one off, a complete fluke. Nothing about this Thursday night will be a fluke. It won’t be a fluke when you feel my hands around your throat, and it certainly won’t feel like a fluke when you are staring at the lights as the referee counts one, two, three. Your naivety is touching AJ, you think because you are a hard worker, an honest farm boy from the south, that you are somehow better than anybody else. Your no better than the other fools I have come across on this brand who have thought they could stand up to a monster. Who each thought that they were the knight in shining armor who was going to save Impact from the hideous Kane. No, the only Knights you find are in fairytales. And my match with you this week will have no happy ending. In reality, competition is about the survival of the fittest. The biggest, meanest almost always end up winning. Look around you AJ, have you never heard the expression ‘Nice guys always finish last’? The hard truth is that nice guys will never stay on top. Because when you are at the top, you have to be merciless, you have to be ruthless. You have to embrace the hate AJ. You may have that World Heavyweight Championship on your shoulder, but if you want to keep it, sooner or later you will have to start hurting people, hurting people who mean you no harm, even hurting those you care for.

You think that hate weakens me? Hate is what makes me strong! Hate is what has sustained me all these years. Ever since my brother burned down my home and gave me these scars, hate is what has driven me to become the most feared man in this company. Hate is what has given me World Championships, hate is what has gotten me to the top and kept me there. I disagree AJ, I believe it is your blind naivety and love in a world that has long forgotten the meaning of such things that will weaken you and ultimately lead to your downfall. Because all those years ago, I was a normal kid, just like your two children. The other kids would steal my lunch, tie me up in the playground, call me names, get me into trouble. They would follow me home and they would steal my possessions. I was laughed at, derided because I was different. Because I didn’t follow the crowd, I wasn’t ‘normal’. I tried to be like you, I tried to see the best in people. I tried to love. Do you know where love got me? It got me years of mental abuse, it got me this hideous burned face that I keep locked away under this mask. No AJ, I came to the conclusion long ago that love is nothing more than a weapon to be used against those who are not shown it. But luckily for me I was shown an alternative path. Embracing my basic instinct, humanity’s capacity to hate, can overcome such a weapon. Because unlike love, hatred has no drawbacks. Your obsession with being an ‘honourable’ man AJ will hold you back from reaching your true potential. You will let your heart rule your head, your emotions will cloud your judgments, and I will always be there to use that to my advantage. Make no mistake about it AJ, I owe everything I am to my father. He has shown me the true ways of this world. The sins of so called ‘good people’. The nasty side of humanity. He is perhaps the only person I can say I could ever trust, if I was ever to embrace such a concept. But I do not feel love for him. And he will tell you he does not feel love for me either. That word has no meaning to me. After our match this week AJ, perhaps it will be you who has a change in attitude. Because if you continue on as you are, how are you going to provide for those two children when I send you out of the arena on a stretcher?

Paul Bearer pipes up as Kane finishes speaking

vlcsnap2011062523h58m39.jpg

Paul Bearer:

Who do you think you are Mr Styles? Some sort of kindergarten teacher? A caped crusader for working fathers?! It will be amusing to see those rose tinted glasses of yours well and truly smashed when you step in the ring with my son this Thursday night! Your damn right my son is one of the best on the Impact roster. He is the only superstar who can inflict true pain, because he is the only on the roster to have experienced it itself. Your foolish outlook on life will end up costing you dearly Mr Styles, and if by chance you survive your meeting with my Kane this week, perhaps he will beat into you the value of trusting nobody and hating everybody. It is just a shame, and rather convenient for yourself, that you cannot defend that World Heavyweight Championship of yours on Impact! Perhaps it is to protect you from my son! We know that you are hurt from your match with Daniel Bryan. But in case you missed it, my son went into hell with The Great Khali. Two men walked into Bound for Glory, and only Kane walked out. He may not have that belt over his shoulder, but he proved on Sunday that he is the best man on this brand. Do not expect any sympathy AJ, for my son has received none in the past. Bring your all this Thursday, Kane will expect nothing less. But don’t be surprised when you have your energy spent, to see my son still standing. You are living in the era of the Big Red Monster, and his path of destruction continues this Thursday, with the maiming of AJ Styles!!

OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Impact Preview for 10/03/13

Hoping that Dresden posts because I have something special planned for La Famillia vs Mexicools.

Anyways keep bringing those promos in guys! The more the merrier. :)

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: Impact: 10/3/13 Commonwealth Championship: Rhino vs Christian vs Hogan vs Khali

As Khali and Rhino await the next superstar, the lights begin shifting around the venue. Red and gold begins shimmering off the faces of the fans and at the same time, a familiar theme hits the PA system.

[video=youtube;u2OR6Kjo5m4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OR6Kjo5m4[/video]

The fans launch to their feet as they applaud the Immortal Hulk Hogan as he steps onto the stage in front of the thousands in attendance. He looks around nodding his head as he surveys the response from the crowd. He throws up a couple signature poses, strokes his mustache, and proceeds down the ramp. Fans lean over the barricade tapping Hogan on the left shoulder and arm but he remains focused - refusing to take his eyes off the two men in the middle of the ring. Hogan proceeds to loop around the squared circle, while stopping at ringside to pick up a mic. He continues to survey the crowd before walking up the steel steps and entering through the ropes. Hogan cautiously looks back and forth between both men before bringing the mic up to his mouth. He turns his back to them and begins speaking to the crowd.

tna-impact-20100115022720302_crop_340x234.jpg

Hogan: "Let's get it started here dudes. We are live, right here in the hockey capital of the world, the hat of the United States of America, the great white north - Canada! Man, I have had many awesome matches here in my past. I've won titles here, I've expanded my Hulkamaniacs here, and tonight - I promise to put on a hell of a show for you guys. These three dude that I am up against tonight are without a doubt some of my toughest competition to date. Now, they may be tough, they may be strong, but they better hope - that they have taken their vitamins and said their prayers brother, because tonight - Hulk Hogan is running wild on iMPACT brother!"

Hogan lowers his mic as the fans surrounding the ring start applauding and howling. Hogan focuses his attention on the war machine Rhino, and begins to speak again.

Hogan: "Rhino, when you say you've been made into a joke this week I get you brother. I've been there in my past dude, and it is really the bottom of the barrel. I eventually got to stardom and that's because I never gave up. I see the same things in you dude, and I want you to keep at it and doing what you love - but that doesn't come at an easy cost, because I'm standing in your way of that. I understand your respect for me brother, and as an athlete of the same sport, I respect you too. But just because you respect me, doesn't mean I'm going to take you lightly. I'm here for that gold brother, so lets go to war."

At this point Hogan is face to face with Rhino and the intensity is more prevalent then it has been. After staring each other down for a handful of seconds, Hogan turns to face the giant - The Great Khali.

Hogan: "As for you big guy... let me tell you. You may have one strap around your waist right now, and you may be fighting for one here tonight - but I give you my Hulkamaniac word - that I will not let you leave here with two titles, brother. I've fought people like you before Khali, so don't think I'm scared. Everyone here is aware that I was the man who slammed Andre onto the mat, followed it up with the leg drop, and pinned him for the three count brother - and if you think it would be a challenge to do that to you, you're dead wrong dude. You may not understand me, and you may not be from here - but let me tell you, man. If you think that you are the face of this brand just because you have one title around your waist, then again you are wrong brother. There is something about you man, and I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the way you walk. Maybe it's the way you talk. When all is said and done though brother, there is something deep down inside me that boils whenever I see someone like you. Win or lose tonight, down the road there will be a match up between the two of us, and I promise you it will end with you laying on the mat just like Andre did, brother."

The crowd rumbles after the attempt at intimidation shown by Hulk Hogan. Not knowing what he said however, Khali doesn't even flinch.

Hogan: "Lastly, I know he is yet to come out - but Christian is clearly the hometown favourite in this bout, am I not right Hulkamaniacs?"

Without hesitation, the crowd roars in agreement with Hogan. Hogan nods and agrees with the response from the crowd.

Hogan: "Christian may be the hometown favourite in this match, but I speak from experience brother when I say that isn't going to give him an edge at all tonight. You see dude, all of our odds are down to twenty five percent, so it's all a matter of who wants it the most. I'll tell everyone here one thing brother, and that is that Hulk Hogan didn't come to the UWF to stand around empty handed. He's hungry for gold, and he needs to put himself back on the map - and that's why he is leaving here tonight with that title. The fact that it is called the commonwealth championship dudes, shows that it is a title to be held by someone who represents the people. I know Khali has his family back home, Christian has his peeps, and Rhino has.... well whoever he has haha, but no one has the Hulkamaniacs brother. You guys are the reason that tonight, starts the reboot of Hulk Hogan's golden days brother, and that's a promise!"

Hogan backs off into the corner, face beat red and heart pounding. All three men stare each other dead into their souls as Christians music comes on the PA system.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Impact 10-3-13 The Mexicools va La Familia

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as the fans in the audience erupt into boos as they know it's foreshadowing the arrival of La Familia. After a moment, Eddie appears from the backstage and begins making his way down the ramp towards the ring with Mesias and Chavo in tow.

eddie_guerrero.jpg

La Familia arrive at the bottom of the ramp as all three men enter the ring, a microphone already in hand. Eddie raises his microphone as "Warrior" fades out to silence.

Kzxpf.png

Eddie Guerrero: Juvie, I've got to be perfectly honest with you, holmes, this is one of the most bittersweet moments I've ever been in the center of in my entire wrestling career. On one hand, it's good to see you and the ese's again after so many years, but on the other hand, there is nothing good about this moment. On the other hand, all I can feel is bitterness and jealousy over the fact that as I look across this ring at that title hanging over your shoulder and see my reflection in the faceplate, the man I see isn't wearing a title over either shoulder or around his waist. At Bound For Glory, I showed what Latinos are capable of when I bled the proud heritage that runs through my veins drop by drop, as I perspired the sweat of a man pushing his body to its limits to achieve something he wants bead by bead, and somehow it still wasn't enough to put a worthless white boy like Ken Kennedy down and take his title. Trust me, vato, it's all love between all of us, but I just can't muster the smile to show that. I can't bring myself to say anything friendly or jovial, and it's because I just feel so completely numb, and it's all because despite how hard I worked to make Smackdown meaningful again and despite how hard I worked to capture the Hardcore Championship and rejuvenate it as well, in the end it was all for nothing. I failed and Zack Ryder has traded me away, opting to make an embarassment to the industry one of the faces of his brand instead of someone with rich heritage and pedigree.

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME, JUVIE! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME, PSI! IT...SHOULD'VE...BEEN....MEEEEEE, CRAZY! So even though you won that Intercontinental Championship and are currently the proud holder of it, don't get too comfortable holmes, because just like me and my vision for Smackdown and just like Homicide and him getting screwed out of the International Championship, they're gonna screw you too! Men like us were never meant to ascend to the top of this business, holmes. We aren't tall enough, we aren't muscular enough, we aren't American enough. They don't want to see Hispanics ascend past a certain part of the card because anything besides a gringo champion makes them uneasy, it gives them a feeling in the pit of their stomach like the one I've got in the pit of mine right now. Getting screwed over is inevitable, but we don't have to take it lying down, ese', and that's why we shouldn't. They're making the four of us the curtain jerking act much like they did the match between ourselves and LAX, but much like history has repeated itself in the interest of pessimism, it will repeat itself in the interest of optimism as well when we put on a match so great that despite their disdain for us, they'll have no choice but to recognize what they have with the Mexicools and the recent acquisition of Los Guerreros and El Mesias!

The crowd boos as Chavo raises his microphone to say a few words.

mrLBk.jpg

Chavo Guerrero: Being drafted to Impact is certainly interesting considering my Uncle Eddie is the only one of he, myself, and Mesias to never be part of TNA. But I can tell already that the brand name is the only thing UWF and TNA are going to have in common. This is a completely different playing field, and the pressure is on us to make our very first night on Impact count, because it is the way we make our first impression that will determine how the rest of our tenure on Thursday nights goes. Juventud, Psicosis, it's time to put lucha libre back on the map and earn our people the respect we deserve!

The crowd boos again as Chavo lowers his microphone.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

EKAaZKI.png

AJ Styles: You're right Kane, maybe I should just embrace the hate. Maybe I should go back to being the AJ Styles I once was, lonely, and pathetic. You see Kane this is what I am speaking about. This circle of hate. All hate does is make you bitter, and makes you feel defeated every single time. You like this hate. You feed off this hate, but Kane your body will soon no longer want to have hate. Kane you can go on hating every little bone in the fiber of your body, but for me Kane I am not going to do that. No you see Kane I am just going to be the same AJ Styles I always have been. You know Kane I like that Paul takes care of you. I like how Paul nutures you like your still a child, but the thing is Kane, maybe you will find more success if you get rid of the person that drives your hate.

AJ pauses as he looks at Kane with a serious look, and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: I mean I know you love him, and I have nothing to do with this family situation, nor do I understand this. Kane didn't you burn your house down because of that man right there. Wasn't he the reason why the hate in your body fuels you? And why you had to put on that mask? You see Kane I know you love this man, but too me he is what is holding you back. He is just going to control you like he is some type of pet, and trust me Kane I know what it is like being manipulated over here. Remember Dixie Kane my former boss. Yeah she try to come to this company, she tried to control me to be a corporate machine all because Stephanie McMahon wanted it to happen. That is the truth Kane, and once she finally left this place look at what happened to me Kane. I became the World heavyweight champion.

The camera pans to the world title wrapped around AJ's waist as the camera goes back to AJ's face and he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: Kane you don't have to take my advice. You can keep Paul all you want, you can live in your circle of hate, but maybe this match right here will allow to readjust some things in your career. Being a "good person" Kane, it is not a bad thing if you know how to execute it, but Kane, and to you Paul I am not afraid of what pain or punishment comes my way. Like I have said these people they are what make me who I am tonight. They are the reason why I am called the Phenomenal AJ Styles. Not because of my cocky attitude, it is because of my heart, drive, and determination why I am called that name by these people, and on Thursday Kane you will see why I am called simply.....

Fans in unison begin to go as AJ says the final words

Phenomenal!

AJ stands there as he waits for the response from Kane

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

5967%20-%20elimination_chamber%20kane%20mask%20wwe.png

Kane directs a swift sideways glance at his father before turning his attention back to AJ Styles.

Kane:

If you think trying to drive a wedge between me and my father before our match on Thursday is going to somehow help you AJ Styles, I’m afraid you’ve got it horribly wrong. My father and I have had our ups and downs over the years, but we are more united now than we have ever been in the past. My father does not control me, he never has. There is a stark difference between control and guidance AJ, something you will never understand. Your former mentor controlled you, my father has only ever provided guidance, which I can choose to follow, or choose not to. It seems to me AJ than you view my father as dangerous, that you would prefer to face me on my own. Well if that’s the case AJ, just say the word and my father will stay in the back this week. If you want me in the ring on my own, I can do that. I can leave my father backstage as I destroy you in front of these people, just to show you my father does not give me some type of advanatage. Because nothing is going to stop me from doing what I do best this Thursday, running down those who get in my path. And right now AJ I view you as nothing more than a loud distraction. I am not eligible to take that World title off your shoulder, but you are distracting me from taking the title that should be rightfully mine off the shoulder of the Great Khali. I don’t like distractions AJ, and I believe me when I say I will make sure this Thursday that you do not get in my way again.

Kane stops to take a breath, before continuing speak as his father watches on from beside him.

You can talk as much as you want about what a good guy you are, about how you are at the best point in your career blah blah blah. One thing you haven’t done AJ Styles, is step into the ring with me since my rebirth in UWF. I’m not the same man I was. You claim you are at the top of your game, good, I’m glad. I expect you to bring nothing less than you’re A game on Thursday night. Because you see, I’m also at the top of my game. I’ve never been better. I’m like a shark in the water, and I taste blood. I’m quicker, I’m stronger. I’ve never felt more in tune with my instincts than now. And right now, my instincts are telling me that you are much more hurt than you are letting me know. You may seem alright standing on those two legs of yours now, but I don’t think you will be spewing your silly catchphrases at me when I am bending one of those legs around the ring post. Or that head of yours that Daniel Bryan nearly kicked off on Sunday night. I will find the parts of your body that are hurting AJ and I will exploit them until you cannot take it any longer. By the end of our match, you will be wishing you never came out here and ran your mouth of about the Big Red Monster and his father. Drive, heart, determination. All those lovely fancy words you just used will mean nothing when I am beating the living hell out of you in this ring. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt over my twenty years in this ring, it’s that talk is cheap AJ. It’s the easiest thing in the world to come out and run your mouth. But backing it up in the ring is much harder. You proved that you are serious when you took on Daniel Bryan and won. But I am not Daniel Bryan. I am a much different animal to Daniel Bryan. I am bigger, meaner and I believe, more hungry. And I am tired of talking. I am tired of standing here with this microphone. I was never a man of many words. I am on this brand to fight, to search and destroy. And that is what I am going to do this week on Impact. So rest up AJ, get some ice for those wounds. Because there’s a fire brewing, and it’s coming your way this Thursday night!

Kane finishes speaking and just to prove to AJ that he is not bound to his father, he drops the microphone just as his father was going to take it off him, preventing Bearer from speaking his mind.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact 10/03: CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger

CM Punk appears on the titanton and has a smirk on his face

CM Punk: For once in a very long time, CM Punk feels at home now where he is at. I wanted to be apart of a show that didn't have issues involving multiple General Managers who don't know how to run a show or one that was all about politics. I understand the McMahon's run the show here in the UWF, but it's a nice change of pace to get away from them and Hunter on Smackdown. I had a golden opportunity to win the World Title against, Edge, but I didn't go after it. No, I left that show and got drafted to Impact where the talent is raw and is about wrestling and I'm looking forward to it! Now, I see my opponent for Impact is, Jack Swagger. Hi, Jack!

CM Punk waves at Swagger

CM Punk: Jack, it doesn't matter if you're the All-American, American or if you have the goat face looking lacky with you because you're still that wrestler who hasn't quite made it just yet and is borderline to being a major bust in this business. You can do all the push ups you want, Jack because push ups isn't going to beat me on Impact! You're going to have to out best me in the ring and that is a level you just aren't at. You are going inside the ring with the Best in the World! This new Jack Swagger better have stepped up his game because the Jack Swagger I know is just a walk over to something much bigger. This will just be a match that gives the entire Impact locker room to look out for. I want all the Impact boys to be watching because soon enough I will be the UWF Global Champion and will take the show over by storm!

CM Punk asks for the mic to be cut off, but stops and starts doing push ups and screams "WE THE PEOPLE"

CM Punk: See, Jack, push ups won't cut it against the Best in the World!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
UWF Presents Impact 10/03/13

AND NOW UWF PRESENTS THURSDAY NIGHT IMPACT!!

UWFImpactWrestlingBanner2_zps8c66924e.png

LIVE FROM THE ROGERS CENTRE IN TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA!!

Rogers%20centre.jpg

The Pyros explode signaling the first ever show is underway. The lights and ramp are in an orange hue the color chosen for the 4th brand. The superstars are ready to go as we head to the ringside team consisting off the legendary team of Michael Cole and John Bradshaw Layfield.

jblcole2.jpg

Michael Cole:Ladies and gentleman, welcome to another Edition of UWF Impact! Tonight we're in the craziest land of them all, Canada! I am Michael Cole and beside me is my broadcast parter John Bradshaw Layfield. How you doing partner?

Bradshaw: Oh I'm doing swell Michael. Tonight we're greeted by a spectular new roster with most them in action but more importantly, we begin the road to Halloween Havok!

Cole: That's right John, tonight we get to AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, The Los Guerreros, Jack Swagger and CM Punk make their débuts tonight in what will surely be an exciting night but we're kicking it off with the new World Heavyweight Champion; AJ Styles!

The iMPACT arena is hot all night, and then all of a sudden the lights go off the fans are wondering what is happening until

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

Fans begin to cheer like crazy hearing the theme of "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles appears. A single spotlight is on him, when all of a sudden AJ goes and he reveals the world heavyweight championship underneath his jacket. The fans cheer as the arena glows with lights again, and AJ makes his way to the ring. With a huge smile on his face. AJ goes as he celebrates with some fans before completely entering the ring. AJ enters the ring with the World Heavyweight title around his waist. AJ goes as he gets a microphone in his hand. The camera zooms in on the world title, and then back to AJ. AJ goes and he begins to speak

8PuOeAh.png

AJ Styles: It feels good to be right here on Thursday night Impact baby!

fans cheer like crazy as "AJ" chants flow the arena, AJ goes on as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Not only did I promise my family, and Mr. Parks that I would bring the UWF world heavyweight championship to iMPACT. Most importantly of all I kept my promise to you people the fans, and right there that is the most important thing to me.

fans begin to cheer as AJ speaks

AJ Styles: Now obviously you people can tell I am not in the best of shape. I limped to this ring, and even just standing here hurts so bad, but that is what happens when you have the match of the century. That match let me tell you folks it had everything that two of the best wrestlers in the world could ask for. If you people haven't seen it I am going to stop talking for a moment and give you some time. I am going to let you call your pay per view provider, or order it through the UWF app, because that match right there was the best match I have been in my whole career, and trust me folks I have been in all of them. Money in the Banks, Ultimate X's, heck even Elevation X. Not to mention the wars I have had with guys like Samoa Joe, Amazing Red, Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn, and Abyss. No war though was as big as that one. I am going to stop rambling now, and let you people go order the replay of Bound for Glory.

AJ holds his positions as we see the fans are on there phones, either calling, or going on the UWF app. One random fan yell "I Love you AJ". AJ goes as he is standing there. All of a sudden AJ goes off the ropes and he speaks to the fans

AJ Styles: Is everyone finished?

the fans all respond with a "YES" and AJ goes and he responds to them

AJ Styles: Good. That match was called the match of the century, and honestly who can blame anyone for saying otherwise. Daniel Bryan is an absolute monster. Like I said before I have been in wars, but never before have I actually felt the scars even five days later. Daniel Bryan is truly one of the best, if not one of the best wrestlers in the world. He is just as worthy to be the world heavyweight champion, but just on that night Bryan I was a little bit better, but there is no doubt Bryan that one day our paths will cross again. Then we will go to war for all these people once again.

Fans begin to cheer as all of a sudden the theme song of Joseph Parks hits the pa system. The fans cheer as Jospeh Parks begins to walk to the ring. Park goes as he enters the ring, and he looks at AJ Styles, and Parks smiles. Jospeh Park grabs a microphone and he begins to speak

hqdefault.jpg

Joseph Parks: Mr. Styles, let me just say it is an absolute honor to see you here on Impact... and not only that show everybody your a man of your word. When we spoke on the phone that one day, and you told me that you promised that you were going to bring that World heavyweight championship here over to iMPACT.... Let me tell you something I was a bit nervous watching your match. I honestly didn't know you had it, but that move you pulled off at the end. The flipping piledriver..well it was remarkable! And win you won I jumped for joy, and for that AJ I want to thank you.

Joseph goes and he holds his hand out to AJ, and AJ goes as he shakes the hand of Joseph Parks

AJ Styles: Thank you Mr. Parks.

Joseph Parks: P..Please you don't need to be formal call me Joseph.

AJ Styles: Alright will do Joseph, but I just want to know what are you doing out here right now? Like I don't mind I understand you're my boss and all, but whats the deal?

Joseph Parks: Ahhh yes you see AJ I am out here because it has to do with your next opponent for the world heavyweight championship.

AJ Styles: All right I am listening.

Joseph Parks: You see AJ you do know I am a legal lawyer of Park and Park industries, and let me tell you when I looked it into your contract I figured out a great loophole. Tell me AJ what are your thoughts on the corporation?

AJ goes as he looks up the air as the fans boo like crazy hearing the sound of the corporation AJ goes on and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Well Joseph since you brought them up. I am like these fans. I can't stand the corporation. I feel like they are trying to take away from guys like Bryan, and I over on that RAW roster. I know that I will be heading over there as my duties as world heavyweight champion, but I feel they almost want to take away the passion of this belt. That they just want it too market whatever there guys are doing. So really Joseph I hate the corporation as many guys do.

fans cheer like crazy to AJ's response as Park claps, and AJ goes and he looks at Parks who responds too him

Joseph Parks: Well I am glad you said that AJ, because I found out in your contract I can make it where you don't have to defend it against any RAW guys... Which means you will never have to face anyone from the corporation ever again. Think about it AJ all you get to do is face nothing but the best talent that we here on iMPACT have to offer. So AJ how about this.. Your first World Heavyweight title defense will be against the iMPACT king of the ring winner. AJ Styles you will defend your world heavyweight championship against Austin Aries!

Fans cheer like crazy hearing the sound of that, as AJ claps and he begins to speak to the fans

AJ Styles: Now I like the way you think Joseph... I accept that challenge. But first let me ask do you fans want to see AJ Styles face Austin Aries?

fans cheer like crazy and AJ goes and speaks again

AJ Styles: Joseph I think I am going to like our relationship.

AJ and Joseph are about to shake on it when all of a sudden the theme of Kurt Angle blares over the pa system

???: Hold up one freaking second!

The Impact crowd responds with a ruckus chorus of boos because it's Kurt Angle whose showing up on UWF Impact, he's got his suit on and he's got a clipboard in his hand with a contractual piece of paper on it. Kurt Angle begins to walk down the entrance ramp while continuing to speak.

tnaimpact-200510-1299.jpg

Kurt Angle: So Joseph Park whose employed by Stephanie McMahon and UWF has managed to find some legal loophole which will screw UWF Raw out of a championship which is rightly ours? Well, I have an answer to that and that's McMahon's very own private lawyers and they are damn sight better than you Joseph Park, we were hired because you were cheap and good comedic value on TV but you way out of your depth because I have been told that I have my very own contractual loophole which I'm going to execute right here and right now. Not for me, not for the Corporation, hell it's certainly not for Randy Orton but Monday Night Raw because Raw is my brand and I'll be damned if a little bitch like you AJ walks away with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Kurt Angle climbs into the ring and hands Joseph Park the contract, he begins to mull it over while AJ Styles and Kurt Angle staredown across the ring. AJ Styles clutches at his World Heavyweight Championship. After a moment, Joseph Park announces to the world what's in Kurt Angle's contract.

Park: Well I be damned... According to this contract because Kurt Angle is the King of the Ring, his contractual rights as the winner of the tournament outweighs anyone else which means, whenever he requests his championship match, it is a binding one on one match at a venue of his choosing and whenever he chooses too.

Kurt Angle gains a wild smirk and nods his head, AJ Styles doesn't look too impressed by Kurt Angle's move; AJ Styles goes to respond but Kurt Angle cuts him off.

Kurt Angle: Woah, woah, woah! Settle down champ, it isn't your turn to speak yet because I'm not finished. The contract was originally presumed to be a match at Survivor Series for the championship match but some stupid lawyer failed to draft that into the final contract which means I get to choose the time and the place and AJ Styles, I'm telling you now; at Halloween Havok it's going to be me and you for the World Heavyweight Championship. You think I was just going to let you walk out on Raw? Get away Scot-Free from the Corporation? Deny me a title which is rightly mine? Hell no, you wanna play it like this, then we'll do it like this but you can't get away from this, you are contractual obliged to face me when I demand it.

Kurt Angle has a gleaming smile knowing he's got the World Heavyweight Champion forced into a corner, but Joseph Park has found a loophole which could possibly work against Kurt Angle.

Park: But Kurt, there is one thing which Stephanie McMahon's lawyers failed to cover and I found a loophole for, you don't have control over the stipulation and if my World Champion wants to add stipulation to match then I will authorize it.

AJ Styles: Joseph, don't worry. Kurt you think you can come onto my brand and call me a bitch. Kurt I am no bitch, and if you want to lay a challenge Kurt I will gladly accept it. You see I am not a man afraid of anyone Kurt. I am a man of the people. You aren't Kurt. You rather hide behind what the corporation is. Though Kurt I will take you on, but Kurt you will be all alone when you face me, because the stipulation Joseph that I am going to choose when I face you Kurt. The corporation will be banned from ringside.

The fans cheer like crazy hearing this as AJ awaits a response from Kurt.

Kurt Angle: The Corporation banned from ringside? Fine, but if that's the best you can come up with to even try to stop me from winning the World Heavyweight Championship, then you're dead wrong because I can beat you and I will beat you without anybodies help...

It about to get real, damn real!

Angle and AJ Styles stare up in the middle of the ring, talking trash to each other, there noses rubbing into each other; everything is inaudible but one thing is for certain, business is about to pick up as AJ Styles lifts up the World Heavyweight Championship between Kurt Angle and himself when....

[video=youtube;7Jn7kKL185o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jn7kKL185o[/video]

The fans are chanting Style's name when suddenly a loud explosion rattles the crowd. The fans near the entrance ramp are bathed in fiery temperatures as Kane’s pyro engulfs the stage and ‘Veil of Fire plays over the speaker system

images

The Big Red Monster makes his way down the entrance ramp, without Paul Bearer, and never taking his eyes off Austin Aries.

Jhon+Cena+vs.+Kane+WWE+RAW+World+Tour+February,+20  12+Abu+Dhabi+9-2-2012+(1).JPG

Cole: It's Kane! I think he's ready for the match right now folks!

JBL: Alright Michael, it's time for the main event already! This is gonna be good!

Kane enters the ring as Angle and Parks clears the ring, Angle and Kane are apparently ready to get it on.

AJStylesvsKane_zpsf1dfd735.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The match starts off with Kane and AJ Styles looking at each other with much anticipation. Kane is wanting to go over the World Heavyweight Champion to look strong, and Styles wants to looks superior in a different brand with RAW's World title. Both men circle each other around the ring as they get into a lockup, Kane having the clear advantage here and tosses AJ towards the ropes. AJ stands by the ropes, eying Kane with his keen eye, knowing that he can't possible overpower Kane with sheer force. Styles looks on at Kane as he walks up to the Big Red Machine, Kane sees Styles coming as he goes for a lockup but Styles reaches down for the legs instead and manages to trip Kane to the mat! Styles has a grip on Kane's leg, trying to get him into a submission hold but Kane ends up shoving Styles away using his foot. AJ manages to keep his balance but Kane is already up and stalks towards Styles. Styles tries to run at Kane as Kane goes for a clothesline but Styles does a baseball slide and goes under Kane, then hits a dropkick to the back of Kane as Kane makes it to the ropes, then turns around as Styles runs up and clotheslines Kane over the ropes!

Cole: Wow! AJ Styles manages to clothesline Kane over the ropes! What an an impressive move that was!

Kane manages to make it onto his feet but doesn't see that Styles is running up to the ropes, jumping between them as he hits a suicide dive onto Kane! AJ nods to the crowd sitting in front of him as he throws Kane back into the ring and does the same as well. Styles waits for Kane to get on one knee as Styles runs up and kicks Kane in the arm, then clubs him a couple of times in the back but Kane shoves away Styles again. Styles looks worried but charges at Kane with full force, Kane though ends up booting Styles in the face as Styles goes down hard! Styles looks to be damaged hard from taking that shot to the head as Kane looks down at Styles, not even pleased with his own work. Styles makes it to his hands and knees, eventually his one knee but Kane does a quick throat thrust that sends Styles crashing to the mat again. Kane picks up Styles make throws him to the corner and begins choking him. Styles goes down but Kane ends up choking Styles again.

JBL: See Kane knows what he's doing Cole, he's a professional and I'm pretty sure he's trying to prove a point here tonight!

Kane then brings AJ to the center of the ring and grabs him by the throat and is readying AJ for a chokeslam but AJ kicks Kane in the gut and nails him with a DDT! Kane is down as AJ gets up and begins to yell at Kane. AJ then climbs the ropes and waits for Kane to get back up. Kane is slowly rising to his feet and eyes Styles as he's about to jump. AJ can see the hatred that's behind the mask by looking into Kane's eyes, and is ready to go for a jump but Kurt Angle appears out of nowhere and runs onto the apron! AJ doesn't realize this but Kurt Angle goes behind AJ and knocks him off the turnbuckles! AJ goes flying as he reaches to the ground but Kane ends up grabbing AJ by the throat mid air with one hand! AJ is in a venerable position as he shakes his head at Kane, Kane looking up with his evil eyes as he takes down AJ to the ground with a HUGE Chokeslam! Kane then goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

JBL: It's over! Kane won the match!

Cole: Yeah because Kurt Angle cheated him out!

Here is your winner of the match: KANE!!

Kane looks down at Styles and does the pose in the ring, fire appearing out of the steel posts as Kane ends up leaving the ring, being followed by Paul Bearer as Kurt Angle enters the ring and smiles while looking down at AJ Styles. The camera ends with Kurt smiling down as the shot goes to somewhere else.

Before the first match, the cameras cut backstage to where one-third of La Familia, Eddie Guerrero, is sitting by.

eddieguerrero2.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: So I've been told that Joseph Park wants to hear from all of his newly acquired talent to get their thoughts on things and allow them the opportunity to, quote, put themselves out there, unquote. Well let me ask you something, holmes, and answer this honestly, do you really want to know what I'm thinking? Unraveling my mind is like trying to solve a Rubix cube that's tightly wrapped in barbed wire, every thought is a double edged sword that cuts deep all who hears them when they're put into words and expressed but also cuts me with each of those words, because letting anyone in is and has always been a painful thing for me, holmes, and always will be, and that's because any and all kinds of human interaction that doesn't involve me physically taking that pain out on someone makes me nauseous. From those open wounds drips the proud Latin blood that runs through my veins, blood rich with storied heritage and respectable pedigree, the same blood that I gave at Bound For Glory to try and win the Hardcore Championship and begin my journey to rejuvenate Smackdown and make it something worthwhile and watchable as one of it's must-see focal points, much like I did during my World Wrestling Entertainment run on Smackdown.

That's what I get for giving of myself to you idiotic people, that's what I get for trying to do something nice for someone outside of the familia, and by that I mean not only all of you, but the rest of the Smackdown roster and the two men in charge of the brand, Chris Benoit and Zack Ryder, as well as the Chief Operating Office Triple H and his consultant Kevin Nash. It makes me disgusted that not only am I not holding the Hardcore Championship right now holmes, but I've been drafted and will not get a rightful second chance at taking it away. But I shouldn't be surprised to be getting held back and held down again, it's what my career has been plagued with, it was the very disease they tried to kill it with when they attempted to blacklist me from the business. But I'm going to make the best of it, holmes, I'm going to survive and adapt and channel my frustrations so that I now focus on the Impact roster and seizing every opportunity that this brand has to offer. Eddie Guerrero is a man that you can try to hold down, you can try to hold back, and you can do everything in your power to try and screw over, you can even succeed in all of those things. I'm not going anywhere as a result of any of it, and each attempt to weaken me or get rid of me will only make me stronger, it will only make this familia stronger.

It's already apparent that you're trying to knock me down. You're trying to make me take the blind fury from my Bound For Glory loss against a man I hate and take it out on my fellow Latinos, in the opening match of the night no less. I will compete, there's no doubt about that, but Juventud and Psicosis will not have anything taken out on them, I will save that for someone deserving of it, like one of the other draft picks for example. How I feel about being drafted to Impact besides partial disgust over what feels like a victory for Zack Ryder remains to be seen, all I know for certain is that tonight, me and Chavito are going to go out to that ring and make one of the strongest debuts ever seen in wrestling, holmes. Impact, are you ready to feel the heat?

Eddie turns his head so that he's no longer looking into the camera as the screen gradually fades to black.

-----------------

NewAnarchy_zpsd66c685a.png

UWF'S WEDNESDAY NIGHT SHOW: ANARCHY!

-----------------

Following a fantastic bit of UWF Impact in-ring action, the capacity crowd remain seated in their chairs, eagerly anticipating the next bout with bated breath. To the delight of some, the shock of others and the horror of a few. The titan tron flashes from the brand logo to a live feed from backstage. Now visible for all to see is on of Impact's newest (as ofthe recent draft) superstars “The Intrepid Traveller†Paul London! He is dressed in his regular old street clothes and sports a four-day old patchy beard. In his hand, a donair, which he is treating himself to quite contently. After a few messy bites, with meat, lettuce and sweet suace dripping all over the place, he turns to face the camera. The audience is greeted with a toothy grin (mouth full of food) before he puts his donair aside and begins.

bth_Paul_London.jpg

Paul London: Donairs... the crowns of the wise men of the middle east. Legend tells that one of kings who came to present the new born messiah with a gift brought a cart full of donairs, soo full that it had to be drawn by 12 oxen. In a long perilous journey across an ocean of sand, over dune and hill and under hot sun and constant threat of thievery and prey, the exonerated lords of the outlying kingdoms traversed for uncountable days, guided by the brightest star they had ever seen. But by the time the travellers arrived in Bethlehem, they had eaten all the donairs. The trek had been too long, and the men, too hungry, too impatient. The donairs, too sweet, too inviting, too much at once. So the wise man who had no gift to present was forced to commit himself to a dishonored suicide of shameful defeat, mere inches from the city gates.

Paul London pauses for a moment, licking his lips carefully as the audience considers his metaphors. With a swift flick of his neck, the hair clears from in front of his face and the crowd is exposed to the stormy grey eyes of an astral mastermind.

Paul London: As I walked down the trail this morning, communing with our all-mother Gaia and consulting the ancients, I was blessed with a vision, and a visitor. Across my path, there scuttled a little creature, a messenger or the Gods – perhaps a descendant of Hermod or Hermes. Who in this life could ever know? The beast stepped across my path, and turned and looked up at me. And I stopped and looked down at it. For an aeon, our souls melded, intertwining and diverging seemlessly in the infinite cestpool of galactic happenstance and cognition. A scorpion – seismic pincers and bullwhip tail as dangerous as tempest on the moons of Saturn. And with one click of those magnificent claws, he turned and scurried away, our meeting as over as soon as it had began – an eternity cacooned within an instant.

So I sat right there in the dirt, cross-legged, head bowed. I meditated till sweat rained down from my skull, and the fogs of mystery were divided by the divine light of comprehension. The scorpion. Oh, the scorpion. He was not the first I had encountered in my time in this life. When I was but a boy, a child under the stars, I had seen one before. This one was no messenger, though. No, he was a undead warrior, a spirit of vengeance and infernal flame. We were also connected through electric bond, and through my guidance and his power we scaled the mountains of violence and peril to claim the ultimate prize – victory in kombat.

tumblr_static_umktx2___choose_your_destiny__by_vsking123-d5lwvu7a.jpg

One by one,we challenged our foes and smote them all, dashing their cold, bloody remains down to the basin of the mount. Each was more powerful than the next, with their own mystic abilities and cherished depravities. But all their effort was for nought, for our union and bond as brothers was unbreakable, that scorpion and eye. By roped spear and teleportation and fire breath our ascension was undeniable, and when we reached the peak our power had grown to such a level that even the unbalanced champion of the fallen gods and all their sorcery could not withstand our onslaught. The prize was won, our victory was a fabulous chorus, like one championed by the harmonnious voices of all the woodland creatures.

The Intrepid Traveller pauses, considering the universe and each of its enormous and marvelous intricacies for a moment before going on.

Paul London: Long has the time been though, and many nights have I slept awake under the screaming moon, waiting for the time when I would see the peak of that mountain again. Well the future has landed, like an alien starship in the fields over the capital city of the planet. I have a new partner now, a new quest, and it will be even mightier than before.

Just as it was, so shall it be. Through the crystal skull I have seen that each hiked step up the blood mountain has some abomination of nature guarding the path, but to each impending challenger I promise you this – the wolves are loose, and yes, they are were wolves. With cybernetic implants. The capactiy to both teleport through space and emit laser rays from their optic cannons. None shall be safe. Not the multitude of mexicans, not the racist bigots, not even the red dragons. All be slaughtered, one at a time, thanking us that their death came by cyborg steal when we grant them mercilessly quick defeats. And once they have been vanquished and this kingdom cleansed of their false claims to glory, we will reach the peak, face it's champions in pure, glorious war, and throw the corpses back down the trail as a warning to those who would challenge our reign.

I am “The Intrepid Traveller†Paul London, tag team Wolf Pack brother and one-half American Dolphin alongside the one, the only, the The Brian Kendrick. We have placed destiny's target on the tag team titles, and we will save them from the clutches of the unworthy as was foretold years ago, and then recalled recently by a bleeding caribou skull. Our time has finally come.

Dare you believe?

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to UWF iMPACT. Up next is the debut of some new superstars on the Orange brand, John!

JBL: I haven't heard who it is but I'm always excited to see fresh faces here on iMPACT!

[video=youtube;oyHk5gY2JWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyHk5gY2JWg[/video]

The crowd starts cheering as the debut of Ultimo Dragon in UWF is happeneing before their very eyes. The Japanese superstar then runs down the ramp and jumps into the ring.

Cole: Ultimo Dragon!

JBL: I've seen a lot of his matches from Japan and, let me tell you, this is a great pick-up for iMPACT.

As Ultimo enters the ring, the next theme song begins to play.

[video=youtube;o2U3NUhHyzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2U3NUhHyzs[/video]

The cheers for Ultimo Dragon quickly turn into boos for Simon Dean. Simon strolls out from the back riding a segway. He then drives it down the ramp as the audience continues to shower him in boos.

JBL: Simon Dean? This clown got signed?!

Cole: The inventor of the Simon System, Simon Dean making his UWF debut here tonight!

Simon reaches the ring and he gets off his segway. He then walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Ultimo Dragon and Simon Dean then circle the ring around each other until they are both interrupted by a familiar theme.

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;YToXwtyqmjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YToXwtyqmjM[/video]

Simon Dean and Ultimo Dragon both immediately look up at the entrance ramp as the music of Brock Lesnar begins to play.

Cole: Oh my God.....

JBL: It's the man who snapped Manik's neck in half and destroyed Chris Sabin at Bound For Glory!

After a few brief moments, "The Beast" himself emerges from the back, being accompanied to the ring by his manager Jim Cornette. Cornette has a microphone in his hand and he begins ranting, as he tends to do.

11.jpg

Jim Cornette: Oh no, no, no. We're not doing this. Before you go signing new talent, Joseph Park, you might want to make sure your highest paid employee is satisfied with his position and, news flash, he's not. And if my client isn't happy, I'm not happy and if I'm not happy, bad things tend to happen. You two dumbshits in the ring had better make up your minds. Are you going to be smart......or are you gonna be brave?

As Cornette finishes that line, he points toward the ring and Brock goers storming down the ramp, heading toward the ring.

34.jpg

Cole: John, this is not going to be pretty.

JBL: It never is when you're dealing with Brock Lesnar. The guy is an animal!

Brock reaches the ring and glares right at Ultimo Dragon who is standing his ground. Simon Dean, however, has decided to roll out of the ring. Lesnar then jumps onto the apron and lands feet first. He enters the ropes and Ultimo wastes no time attacking Brock with right hands. Brock, with one arm, shoves Dragon off of him. Lesnar enters the ring all the way and levels Ultimo Dragon with a clothesline.Lesnar then grabs Dragon off the mat and places him in powerbomb position. Brock lifts Dragon up and walks over to the ropes.

Cole: What is he thinking?

Lesnar then powerbombs Ultimo Dragon out of the ring and to the mat below. Dragon hits with a thud! As Lesnar finishes doing this, Simon Dean slides into the ring and starts clubbing Lesnar in the back. This has no effect on "The Beast" as he merely turns around and roars at Dean. He then grabs Simon by the throat with both hands and throws him over the top rope to the floor below.

JBL: Brock showing absolutely no mercy!

Cole: He's not even in this match!

JBL: It doesn't matter, Michael! Brock Lesnar does what he wants, when he wants.

Brock then exits the ring and grabs Simon Dean up. He places him on his shoulders and hits him with an F-5 onto the barricade! Lesnar picks Dean back up and hits yet another F-5 onto the barricade. Lesnar then grabs Ultimo Dragon's limp body off of the ground and places him on his shoulders. Lesnar then hits the F-5 onto Ultimo Dragon, this time sending him straight into the ring post on the outside!

Cole: That's enough!

Lesnar is still enraged as Cornette reaches the ring himself. He motions for Brock to re-enter the ring as Corny does so himself. Jim then raises his microphone back up and continues ranting.

jim_cornette_roh.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Jim Cornette: Looks like they took the latter. You two idiots have no one to blame but yourselves for what just happened. We gave you plenty of time to do the right thing and clear the ring for a true superstar but you two just had to hang on tightly to your 15 minutes of fame. Well, time's up, guys and time's up to you, Joseph Park. My client has been here for weeks and not once has he been granted a title match. From where I'm from, that's a sign of disrespect. So, I tell you what, General Manager, Brock is going to the back and he's going to hurt and maim each and every jobber back there until you give us what we rightfully deserve!

Just as Jim lowers his microphone to expect Joseph Park to respond, instead there's nothing; not even a word to the frustration of Jim Cornette and Brock Lesnar, Cornette wraps up the segment.

Jim Cornette: If this the way you wanna play it Park, Lesnar will keep crippling your precious wrestlers till he gets the shot he rightly deserves, mark my words!

With that, Lesnar and Cornette taunt the Canadian Crowd before leaving, leaving the wrecked mangled jobbers in the middle of the ring.

iMPACT comes back from commercial break to reveal an iMPACT interviewer side by side with Hulk Hogan. The crowd cheers as the sight lights up the titantron.

iMPACT Interviewer: "Well Hulk, one week ago you were drafted from Anarchy to iMPACT. I know you only had a couple matches in Anarchy, so how do you feel about this early send off?"

4Rha7.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "Well you see brother, I'm not bummed about it at all. It would be different if I got traded, but since this draft affected everyone - it wasn't like I got singled out or anything dude. Back in Anarchy, I had two awesome matches with some awesome people. I simply whooped Perry Saturn's ass, and I came this close to defeating one of the finalists of the King of The Ring tournament. To be drafted over here just means I have to continue what I've been doing, and that means putting on a great show for my Hulkamaniacs, brother."

iMPACT Interviewer: "Now we know that tonight you go up against three other men for the Commonwealth Championship. What are your thoughts on that?"

Hulk Hogan: "I'm very honored to be given a title shot as soon as I step into the orange brand haha. I don't think they could have picked a better four men to represent that title. One of us is going to walk out there holding that belt around their waist - and it's going to be me dude. The three other men may be good choices, but if you are putting a commonwealth championship around someone's waist brother, how can that not be Hulk Hogan? When I walk out of those curtains tonight - just take a listen at the people who chant my name. Those are my Hulkamaniacs, and those Hulkamaniacs are hungry for some gold. I am going out there tonight brother, not just for me - but to win that gold for them."

iMPACT Interviewer: "Gotta love your determination Hulkster. Since joining iMPACT has it been a warm welcome for you? Have you made allies, any enemies yet?"

Hulk Hogan: "It's funny you ask that because it seems wherever Hulk Hogan goes, he's making friends and enemies man. I've seen people walking around here thinking they are the face of this company, they think they own the place, and they think they own Hulk Hogan, brother. On the other hand, I've met some people I think I will be very close with. I've met new, young, and old people of this business - and some might even surprise you brother. Hulk Hogan is always here for the superstars of this company, and he's always going to try and be a role model to keep this company afloat. Not only will I be here for the superstars, but I will always be here for my Hulkamaniacs, brother. Just remember bubs, to eat your vitamins and say your prayers, because Hulkamania..... we are the people!"

Hogan walks off towards the curtain to prepare for his next match. The interviewer looks baffled as he still had questions to ask Hulkster.

iMPACT Interviewer: "Well uh, I guess there you have it folks. Some brief thoughts on one of the biggest draft signings that iMPACT has brought over. Let's get back to the action."

[video=youtube;osaRUEB3aAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osaRUEB3aAk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The crowd boos as the familiar introduction hits the arena, Hassan and Daivari emerge through the curtain looking around the arena from one side to the other before he spits down on the ground. But instead of walking down the ramp Daivari and he separate moving to the sides of the ramp way, which cues Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger to come through, Swagger stops at the top of the ramp with a cold serious stare on his. Colter begins to make his way down the ramp and the three men follow behind him.

RAW_1038_Phhoto_135_zps9612303d.jpg

One by one they walk up to the ring apron and stepping into the ring, when it comes to Hassans turn to move up the steps he stops and raises his hands in the air as he looks up towards the heavens before he walks up the steps. All four men stand side by side as Colter getting a microphone.

RAW_1047_Photo_107_zpsaa84133a.jpg

Zeb Colter:

Allow me to begin the formal introductions, my name is Zeb Colter and the gentleman to my right is Muhammad Hassan with his associate Khosrow Daivari and to my left is a Real American whom you may remember as Jack Swagger. You may remember him from a little known company called CWA as he was their final World Champion, or you may remember his short cup of coffees in UCW, CWF, and even here in UWF. You may remember him as a former World heavyweight Champion, Former United States champion, former International Champion, a two time All-American, and yet I have to stand out here and remind you of all these things. Answer me this, how can a Real American like Jack Swagger be forgotten about, how can he be in and out of company after company without accomplishing his true potential, when on this very brand we have outsourced our Global Championship status to someone who can’t even speak English simply because he’s tall enough to draw a crowd around him like some carnival act. Tell me how this great man beside me has done nothing in UWF, while we have a Mexican who snuck across our borders with two of his quote “compadres†and captured the once sought after Intercontinental Championship?

The crowd boos the slander Zeb is producing.

It is the same reason the man to my right is judged and mistreated by everyone in our country, and that reason is they are all misguided people. For years now people have been sneaking across OUR borders and winning the general public’s heart simply because they seem different, they seem “exoticâ€, while Real Americans are overlooked and shoved away no matter how much more talented they are. That is why Jack hasn’t been seen in so long, that is why Muhammad is mistreated and attacked; for America has lost its way…it’s gone from the land of the free and the home of the brave to a desert of despair and home to whoever makes their way into our country. Well I for one am tired of seeing un-American, non-English speaking, foreigners coming into OUR country and getting top billing over Real Americans. But I know that this is all falling on deaf ears, because tonight we’re broadcasting from our neighbor to the north. I neighbor in position only, because I can’t seem to remember the last time Canada has done anything for America. All I know about Canada is it’s filled with uninteresting, uncivilized, French loving, maple syrup chugging, self-entitled hypocrites. A country whose lazy and moronic oversight lead to men like Muhammad Hassan to be blamed for something that wasn’t their fault.

The audience is booing loudly, trying to get Zeb to shut up by making it hard for him to talk over them but Zeb seems determined to keep speaking.

And I know what you all are asking, you’re all wondering why Swagger and I have chosen to align ourselves with Muhammad Hassan…A man who people associate with hating the once great country of ours, a man who people discard as an Arab and leave out that last bit. The reasoning is simple, for Mr. Hassan here was the Last True Patriot in UWF. Unlike most of the people in America, This man didn’t sneak across the border like a common criminal, he was born in America. Yet he is grouped together with other unwanted immigrants by the racism and blind prejudice that make up the American people, and yet he never gave up on his Country. He kept fighting for his dream, his American Dream, and it is because of that hope that we joined this True Patriot in his struggle on Impact.

Zeb hands the microphone to Hassan.

TheGreatHassanAndBenoitmp4_000187207.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

Thank you Mr. Colter, Thank you for seeing something everyone else chooses to ignore. I am honored to be here with you all, because I know that you speak nothing but the truth just like I have for years. No longer will people disrespect me, no longer will people look down on me as a second-class citizen for now their eyes will be open towards not only the fact that I am fat greater than any of them, but towards themselves and the people around him, the people who should be looked down upon, the people who should be booted out of MY country. And that is not only the people who snuck across the borders and asked for handouts, it is the same so called American people who choose to ignore that sin and yet show their bigotry and hate towards a Real American simply because of his Heritage…

Hassan hands the microphone to Swagger, Jack looks down at the mic taking a breath as if getting ready to talk for the first time in a long while.

SD_704_Photo_093_zpscc2554de.jpg

Jack Swagger:

My Name…is Jack Swagger, and for years I wondered why I could prove to be the best inside this ring…and yet still be overlooked. For years I wonder how I can be as strong as the greatest big men, as fast as the greatest small guys, as athletic as the greatest athletes and be a better technical wrestler than the people who gave that word meaning…How Jack Swagger could prove to be the best thing of every great superstar rolled into one and still not get his…and that is when I met Mr. Colter, that is when I learned the truth behind my misfortune. And that is when I decided to become the solution to that problem, and fulfill the potential I always had, and help Hassan do the same. Every American had their chance, now it’s time to end their mistakes and bring about Our America.

Swagger hands microphone over to Colter.

Zeb Colter:

We aren’t here to be corporate or an establishment, we are not targeting the Tag Team Champions, we are individual people joining together to bring back an America that I once feared was gone forever. These two men are your future, and together we are going to accomplish what we’ve been denied by the short sightedness of the general public. And anyone who dare oppose us, will be dealt with accordingly…We will not fail, We Will not be denied…for We Are Real Americans…We

All four men slap their hands across their hearts and chant along with Colter

The People!

???: We the people? Really?

SD_727_Photo_043_crop_exact.jpg

The fans cheer as CM Punk walks out onto the staging not looking that impressed with The Real Americans as he marches down the entrance ramp continuing to talk on the microphone.

CM Punk: Fine speech you four Xenophobes orchestrated there but you failed to impress me; I get how you kind of guys operate, you walk in packs trying to sell yourselves off as the only way to do things, well that just doesn't cut it for me. See I am the Straight-Edge Superstar, the Best in the World and I'm not intimidated by a bunch of misfits who are fighting for some over the top teaparty cause.

The fans are rallying behind the débutting CM Punk as he walks up the ring steps and into the ring, he's showing no fear as he finishes off.

CM Punk: So if you're quite done with little chanting and complaining, I'd like to have my match now?

The Real Americans look disgusted but also comply, feeling they'll get their revenge on CM Punk at some point as CM Punk removes his shirt, the bell is sounded three times for the match to begin.

CMPunkvsJackSwagger_zps8d10bcd4.png

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and the Real American Swagger and the Straight Edge Superstar Punk lock horns in the center of the ring with a collar to elbow tie up. The crowd watches as Punk throws Swagger into a headlock, but it only lasts a few moments before Swagger is able to shove Punk off into the ropes, but the former 3x World Champion comes flying back into the ring and drops Swagger with a shoulder block. Swagger shoots up to his feet and Punk is on him nailing him with a big right hand followed by a sharp kick to the ribs. Swagger falls back into the ropes where Punk grabs him and sends him shooting off of the ropes. Punk looks to connect with a back drop but leans over too early and Swagger is easily able to counter with a sharp kick to the chest. Punk shoots up holding his chest as Swagger goes off the ropes again looking to build some momentum, unfortunately for him, Punk recovers in just enough time to counter Swagger into a powerslam. The crowd explodes as the Straight Edge superstar goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Swagger kicks out!

Cole:
And CM Punk wasting no time in showing that his time over on Smackdown was nothing more than a fluke by taking down Jack Swagger here in the early going.

JBL:
Jack Swagger may have ring rust Michael, he hasn’t wrestled since Summerslam after all.

Punk stands up and begins motioning for Swagger to get to his feet. Hassan and Colter look on trying to coach Swagger who seems to be experiencing some ring rust. Swagger gets up and Punk immediately looks to finish it early by throwing Swagger onto his shoulders looking for the GTS. Swagger isn’t going to let that happen no way! He sends his elbow into the side of Punk’s head until Punk is forced to let him down. The crowd aren’t happy with that and as Punk turns he is blasted to the mat by a short arm clothesline from Swagger. Punk is a warrior however and shoots right back up, right where Swagger wanted him as he grabs him and sends him right back to the mat with a backbreaker. Swagger immediately goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3 No!

CM Punk kicks out.

JBL:
What a great backbreaker from the Oklahoman. Jack Swagger knows how to wrestle and it is going to make him a big success here in the UWF!

Cole:
That is if he can capitalize on all of the chances he gets JBL!

Swagger pauses a moment to listen to instructions from Hassan and Zeb before picking up Punk. Once on his feet Punk is nailed with a big right hand that spins him around. Swagger uses the opportunity to come down with a clubbing blow from his forearms to knock Punk to his knees. Punk is holding onto the ropes now looking to get himself back up to his feet, but Swagger is in control of this match up now and grabs the second rope and placing his knee on the upper back of Punk begins choking the former International Champion!

Cole:
A blatant choke from the Real American All American Jack Swagger. I’m surprised the official doesn’t disqualify him right there!

JBL:
There is a count of 5 for a reason Cole, and right now Jack is using every second to his advantage.

The fans are letting Swagger hear it now as he gets off of Punk at the very last moment before he is disqualified. Punk begins coughing as air comes back to his lungs and he falls to the mat holding his neck. Swagger sees blood in the water and immediately grabs the foot of Punk and begins dragging him back to the center of the ring where he hopes to apply the ankle lock. Punk thankfully has it well scouted and kicks him off and Swagger takes a bump. Punk shoots to his feet just as Swagger gets to his and Punk uses his athleticism to take Swagger down to the mat with a headlock takedown. Punk decides to hold on to the headlock forcing the match to slow for him to recover.

Cole:
And now CM Punk, hoping to slow down the pace of this match just a bit and wear down Swagger, and possibly recover some energy as he does.

JBL:
This is smart wrestling on behalf of CM Punk. Swagger can’t do much if his back is on the mat.

Punk holds it for as long as he can before Swagger is able to force Punk back to his feet, Swagger nails Punk in the gut with a big right hand and forces Punk to let go of the hold. Swagger grabs Punk and looks for a headlock of his own, but Punk doesn’t fall for that and quickly counters by grabbing Swagger’s arm and wrenching it behind his back. Swagger, having old school wrestling experience has the ring presence to counter by twisting and dropping and performing a leg take down. Once on the ground Punk finds himself in trouble as Swagger grabs the leg looking again to apply to ankle lock, but this time Punk has the ring presence to reach out and grab the ropes saving himself from the deadly hold. Swagger is pissed but the crowd loves it.

Cole:
What a great set of back and forth action from both men, showing neither man is incapable of wrestling here, but CM Punk should definitely consider himself fortunate it didn’t end badly there.

JBL:
Swagger has got to get over it quick before he makes a mistake that will cost him, Michael.

Punk manages to pull himself to his feet on the apron having attempted to escape the fury of Swagger. Swagger however looks to knock Punk off of the apron as he charges like a bull, but the former International Champion manages to reach up and nail Swagger in the side of the head with a kick! Swagger goes stumbling away from the scene of the crime and Punk leaps up onto the top rope and when Swagger turns Punk leaps off and connects with a clothesline that drops Swagger to the mat. The crowd explode as CM Punk gets up and he is fired up big time. Swagger goes to the corner in hopes of clearing the cobwebs, but it is a big mistake as Punk comes flying from out of nowhere and connects with a hard high knee right to Swagger’s face. Punk remains on top of his opponent before wrapping his arms around Swagger’s head and driving him to the mat with a furious bulldog.

JBL:
Oh man, this is not where Swagger wanted to be at all, this is where the former International Champion is most dangerous!

Cole:
These fans know what is coming next, and they can’t wait for it!

Punk begins motioning for the Go to Sleep, with his taunting pose of him sleeping on his hands. The crowd are going nuts as CM Punk is looking to capitalize on his very first episode of iMPACT. Punk begins to wait impatiently as Swagger gets to his feet and once he does Punk lifts him up onto his shoulders. The stadium is on the verge of exploding when suddenly Muhammed Hassan comes into the ring and kicks Punk deliberately right in the gut. The impact takes all the wind right out of Punk’s sails. Hassan isn’t done there as he grabs Punk and with brutal force behind it, sends the former World Champion to the mat with the Complete Shot! The official meanwhile has called for the end of the match.

Here is your Winner as a Result of a Disqualification: CM Punk

Cole:
Well if this isn’t a damn shame I don’t know what is! CM Punk was on the verge of picking up a huge win in his first match and that damn Muhammed Hassan had to interfere.

JBL:
Hassan is just being a good partner, Michael! He’s got Swagger’s back and that is exactly what we are witnessing here.

Hassan continues to kick and beat on Punk until Swagger comes in and eventually joins him. The crowd is booing loudly now as there appears to be no end in sight of the beatdown the Real Americans are unleashing on Punk. All hope does appear to be lost when…

[video=youtube;VnNBG3emNfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VnNBG3emNfI[/video]

The music of Hulk Hogan plays and the entire crowd explodes into cheers and a massive ovation for the Legend and Icon of the Wrestling Business. Out he comes in his yellow and red and is making a beeline for the ring.

Cole:
Alright! Here we go! The Real Americans are about to find out what a REAL AMERICAN is really truly all about.

Hogan slides into the ring ready to fight but as he enters the ring Hassan and Swagger get the hell out of dodge causing the crowd to boo loudly that they are such cowards. Hogan looks at them and shakes his head. Suddenly Hogan bounces off the ropes and comes towards Punk and before the eyes of the sold out capacity crowd, Hulk Hogan drops a leg drop onto CM Punk!

Cole:
What the hell? Hulk Hogan just hit the legendary leg drop on CM Punk! Why Hogan Why?

The answer becomes obvious in a moment as Swagger, Hassan, Colter, and even Daviari are clapping and smiling and laughing. They enter the ring as if they own it, and immediately Zeb Colter goes up to Hulk Hogan and gives the Hulkster a hug. The crowd begins to boo loudly.

JBL:
Well I’ll be damned Cole, you were right. Hulk Hogan really is a TRUE Real American! And I think the entire wrestling industry just got put on notice, I know the iMPACT roster just did.

After embracing and shaking hands with each of the members of the Real Americans, the Hulkster lines them all up and together on his count put their hands on their hearts. Hogan begins. “WE THE PEOPLE!†It is followed by the rest of them repeating, “We the People!†They all say it together one more time, each time the crowd getting louder and louder with hatred and boos. “Now that’s what I’m talking about brothers!†Hogan nods and slaps hands with each member before standing in the middle of the ring and raising their hands in the air for all the world to see. The Real Americans have become a force on iMPACT as UWF iMPACT continues elsewhere.

As iMPACT continues, the camera pans to a backstage area where Josh Matthews is standing

Josh:
I'm Josh Matthews with one of iMPACTS newest talents walking down the hall at this moment.

Joey Ryan along with Tyler Reks stop as Josh Matthews begins to speak

Josh:
Joey, may I have a few words with you real quick?

Joey sighs

Joey:
Lay it on me.

Josh:
Ok, how do you feel that before even debuting on Smackdown, you got drafted to iMPACT instead?

ewf_nov_4_2012.gif

Joey:
Well to be honest, it kind of pisses me off. I guess the management didn't like my reaction at Bound For Glory when I seen Joseph Parks locker room. To be honest I think that guy is a joke and I told them that when I talked to them. They wanted to know if I had personal problems with him. So they suddenly think that the solution to a problem is by putting me on a show ran by an idiot.

Josh:
I don't think you should be talking about the....

Joey cuts him off

BPUaa.jpg

Joey:
About the big fat lawyer that you call our General Manager? I will talk about him all I want because I am already under contract. I am an employee and besides he's not here. I can sleaze up these hallways all night long if I wanted to. He's probably in his office at the moment watching CSI or somethin. He wouldn't know the first thing about managing a wrestling show. He's just in it for the money. Unlike me I am in it for the glory. I am in it for the wrestling. I would do a hell of a lot better as a manager then he would. I would make decisions like, Joey Ryan the Global Champion. Mickie James, my personal manager. I would fire Austin Aries for failing to represent iMPACT successfully in the King Of The Ring Tournament. And my final decision would be to rename the show to Thursday Night Sleazedown. Now that's some money makin decisions right there.

Now I have a very hot date at the coffee shop down the street and I do not want to be late. So Tyler you can finish up this interview.....Oh and Josh, you're hair is kind of sticking up. Let me fix that.

With that, Joey scoops some baby oil off of his hairy chest and rubs it into Josh Matthews hair. Josh cringes in disgust

Joey:
There you go. Now Tyler, don't speak too much.

The camera turns to Tyler as Joey walks away. Josh then begins to speak in a sort of professional way as baby oil drips from his hair

Josh:
Actually....I....I would like to know a little more about why you're here Tyler. We were already told that you are Joey.....Ryan's bodyguard but why? Do you get paid?

Tyler stares at Josh as Josh puts the mic to his mouth

Tyler:

Josh:
........Thanks for your time.

Tyler then nods as he walks off camera in the direction that Joey went

-----------------

TripleHEdgeNashSandowFandangoSDbanner_zps31505257.png

UWF'S NOW SATURDAY NIGHT SHOW: SMACKDOWN!

-----------------

The titantron flashes to Todd Grisham backstage, looking very Todd Grishamly with his suite and his tie and his glasses and his hair cut. And his fear. His uncertainty. For next to him stands none other than one half of UWF's newest tag tandem, THE Brian Kendrick.

Todd-Grisham.jpg

Todd Grisham: Todd Grisham backstage at UWF Impact with none other than one half of UWF's newest tag tandem, THE Brian Kendrick.

THE Brian Kendrick stands handsome as a handsome devil, clad in his famous white leather jacket, which is also fabulous. A half smirk on his face is also one-half not smirk – even, one might say, one-half intrigue. Both men are, in their own way, very aware of the elephant in the room – the elephant being a bleeding caribou skull, the focal point of their last meeting together.

Todd Grisham: So, uh...

THE Brian Kendrick: I'm going to have to cut you off right there Todd Grisham, as I answer your almost question with a question of my own. Do you, Todd Grisham, have any idea what day it is?

Todd Grisham: Well it's Thursday, of course...

THE Brian Kendrick: It's Thursday, of course! Star date: Thursday October 3, 2013 live at UWF Impact. Do you know why today is special Todd Grisham – hint – its not my birthday.

Todd Grisham: Is it your birthday?

THE Brian Kendrick: No – what? No. What the heck man? Do you even listening? Do you? Even? Listening? Todd? Grisham? No, today is not my birthday. But if today was my birthday, it would mean it was even a worse day – probably – because I would be even more dis... disa... pointed. Ya wanna know why Todd Grisham? Eighteen! That's why!

In a flustered rage, THE Brian Kendrick storms off screan, leaving our beloved erstwhile interviewer flabergasted and without response. An awkward minute. Just as Todd Grisham is about to address the audience though, THE Brian Kendrick comes marching back, as motivated in quest as ever.

THE Brian Kendrick: EIGHTEEN!

Todd Grisham: You mentioned that...

THE Brian Kendrick: Eighteen days, Todd Grisham, since my partner Paul London and I were signed to a set of very papery contracts by the powers that be here at UWF. Eighteen days. First we were on Smackdown, someone got scared and shipped us over to Thursdays – fine by me. Que sera sera. C'est la vie. I'm not going to be the one to buy into all those rumors about us being drafter - all those... conspiracy theories -

Todd Grisham:
There aren't any conspiracy -

THE Brian Kendirck: OF COURSE THERE ARE CONSPIRACY THEORIES TODD GRISHAM! Just how much do you know anyway?

THE Brian Kendrick leans in close, nose to rosy cheek as he inspects the suspectable host. Another awkward minute. TBK slowly backs up, his eyes still wrought with a piercing doubt.

THE Brian Kendrick: Disirregardlessly, we've been on one show or another for eighteen pancake flippin' days with neither site nor scent of our first opponent. Someone left the light on Todd. Someone is terrified of the dark. And I don't blame them. When a five year old prophecy is called in by a bleeding caribou skull, the wise don't stick around to see where the leaves settle. And autumn has fallen. And winter is nigh. And while the comfortable aristocrats with retreat to hibernate in thie beloved, secret chambers, all safe and sound, the wolf pack will roam and hunt and feed. And when the scraps fail to satisfy the hunger, their claws will scrath at the doors of those who grew complacent as they wid from the freezing winter storms – those who forgot what it's like to have to kill to survive. They'll let the wolves in, thinking they've found new pets to amuse them, and they'll wake up in blood-soaked beds. Or rather, they won't wake up. Cause they'll be dead.

Todd Grisham: Well in your short time here, word has gone around that your, uh, promos, have been incoherrant, illogical and too morbid for some of the viewers at home. Suscpicions of drug abuse have also -

THE Brian Kendrick: Oh they had better be suspicious Todd Grisham! They don't have enough drugs on the shelf to stem this infection! Yeah, that's right. UWF got itself a sliver. And if hurt too much, and it was too deep, so they didn't pull it out right away. They thought “maybe I'll do it later, when I have some tweezers†or “maybe it will fall out on its own in a few daysâ€. Never before has anybody ever been so horribley wrong though, Todd Grisham. Because they forgot about it and it didn't fall out. And it got pusy and gross and swollen. And then the gangrene came. And now it had spread and its too late to cut it out.

20101004005223!Brian-Kendrick.jpg

We've come straight for the heart of UWF – Thursday nights. And after eighteen other nights leading to this one, I can tell you one thing about this hungry frozen wolf pack infection – it's clobberin' time.

UWF Bound for Glory – last Sunday night – Beer Money wins the UWF Tag Team Championships. Good for them. A drunk cowboy and a moist Canadian reached the top of the mountain. But that's our mountain. In other news: reDragon cut a promo by a swimming pool. I wasn't paying attention – Breaking Bad was too busy underwhelming me. What else is new? Two sets of Mexicans and some racists make up the remainder of the Impact tag team divison. That's cute. The ugliest kind of cute.

So let me lay it all on the line, right here, right now for one and all to hear – we're not here to make friends. We're not here to make no friends. We're not even here to make money. We're here to make history – and like a plado sculpture in the quivering palms of a genius four-year-old child prodigy – we are going to make it and shape it and form it into a statue of a rockstar from the future whose name is DESTINY. We will start from the bottom and break every feeble “challenge†management wants to throw in our way. It will be as simple as it is sad. The blood on the roots will be both sustenance and proof for the blood on the branches. We're climbing that tree – and then we're gonna cut it down and burn it. We will dance around that glorious bonfire in lonely victory and nobody will remember any of the other fools who dared to challenge our dream.

So every... single... other... tag... team in the UWF, I say this: it doesn't matter were we start, and we are never going to stop. We will seize the tag titles from whatever cowards horde them from us, and will crush all in our way with violence and eagle screeches. Line up and face decimataion one at a time, or have the good sense to get the flip flop out of our way. We are the future as foretold by the fates. We our the space opera Genghis Kahn always dreamed of composing. We are the only thing Daredevil ever feared. And we are here to tak over the UWF tag team division.

Dare you believe?

Ladies and Gentleman this contest is a fatal four way match. And it is for the first ever UWF Commonwealth Championship!

Christian%20-%20Entrance.gif

Fink: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 225 pounds... Christian!

hulk-hogan-entrance-summerslam-o.gif

Fink: And introducing next, from Hollywood; weighing in at 250 pounds.... Hulk Hogan!

640px-Rhino_entrance.jpg

Fink: Introducing their opponent; from Detriot Michigan; weighing in at 260 pounds.... Rhino!

7s9sj.gif

Fink: And introducing the last contestant; from New Delhi, India; weighing in at 302 pounds; he is the current UWF Global Champion... The Great Khali!

UWFCommonwealthChampionship_zpsac07cdbf.png

All four men are looking around the ring, eyes meeting different eyes as the four contestants for the Commonwealth Championship is already in the process. Christian and Rhino are looking at each other while Hogan and Khali are. Christian and Rhino suddenly peer at the Global Championship as the three of them charge at Khali and attack him. Khali backs up to a corner as the three men are laying down a series of punches and kicks to the big man. Khali goes into a sitting position as Christian lays down punches, then gets shoved aside from Hogan as he lays down punches onto Khali, then Rhino shoves away Hogan as Rhino nails some boots to the Global Champion. Khali is down and Christian doesn’t like what Hogan did so he ends up throwing Hogan to the corner nearby and lays some punches onto Hogan. Hogan is down as Chrisitan hits some stomps but turns around as Rhino rushes towards Christian and nails a Gore onto the hometown hero! Rhino gets booed a little bit as Chrisitan ends up falling out of the ring. Rhino picks up Hogan as he takes him down with a Spinebuster and goes for the cover!

1!

2!

And Khali makes the save. Rhino picks up Khali and hits some punches to Khali but they don't seem to be effecting him as Khali ends up kneeing Rhino in the stomach. Rhino goes down annd Khali hits a big fist to Rhino's back. Rhino goes down and Khali yells out a battlecry towards the crowd. Hogan comes in and hits some punches to the head of Khali and throws him to the ropes, then comes back and Hogan tries to go for the Big Boot but can't reach Khali's face. Khali then hits a shoulder block and takes down Hogan easily. Hogan is down as Rhino gets back up but Khali grabs Rhino by the head and starts to squeeze the life out of Rhino. Rhino manages to break out of Khali's grip and tries to go for the Spinebuster but he can't lift Khali, Khali then picks up Rhino and drops him with a piledriver! Rhino is down and Christian comes back into the ring but Khali takes him out with a brain chop! Chrisitan is down completely as Khali steps on him for a pin.

1!

2!

Some how Christian rolls his shoulder off of the canvas, most of the fans are who are Canadian are over the moon with it but Khali is less impressed as he grabs Christian drags him into his feet before tossing him aside; the monster that is the UWF Global Champion reads the incoming Hulk Hogan and plants a boot straight into the nose of Hulk Hogan knocking him. Some of the fans cheer Khali knock down Hulk Hogan but they are far less impressed when the Great Khali wraps his hands around the throat of Rhino and drops him with the Punjabi Plunge then in a very straight move by the Great Khali. He climbs over the top rope and marches up the entrance ramp away from the match.

Cole: The hell?

JBL: Khali's clearly had enough of this Cole, he's got his UWF Global Championship and that's all that matters to him.

Rhino pulls himself up using the ring ropes to receive a nice pop from the crowd but then it turns to some cheers as Rhino charges across the ring from out of nowhere delivers a massive Gore to Christian. The fans actually feel like Rhino has it won, so does Hulk Hogan and the Real Americans as Jack Swagger and Muhammad Hassan as they slide into the ring and begin to battle with the Man Beast; overwhelming him into a submission, they force Rhino out of the ring; allowing Hulk Hogan to follow through the leg drop to the disappoint of the fans as he pins Christian.

1!

2!

3!!

DING! DING! DING!

Here's your winner of the match and FIRST EVER UWF COMMONWEALTH CHAMPION... HULK HOGAN!!

Hogan.jpg

Hogan gets to his feet and celebrates as he handed the UWF Commonwealth Championship, placing his hand on his heart he yells "We the People" while The crowd is ashamed that the only fucking Canadian is being a dillhole and lost the match like a fucking pussy-ass bitch.

We head backstage to see Todd Grisham standing by in the interview area.

Todd Grisham Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Juventud.

All three of The Mexicools come walking up to Todd speaking Spanish.

Psychosis: Aye gringo! Wa's a teeny gringo like ju doin' here all alone? Shouldn't ju be in da office holdin' us down?

Juventud: Nah güey, this is one of those dumb rejects who couldn't hack it as a wrestler. He's just a small notch above us when we were janitors but not anymore!

Josh Mathews: That's what I want to talk to you about. You and general manager Joseph Park came to an agreement that if you won the Intercontinental Championship, you three would become official contracted wrestlers. How is that turning out for you?

Juventud: I'd like to say it's going well but I can't because he hasn't sent us any new contracts yet. He should have had them ready for us to sign at Bound For Glory but he was avoiding us all night! He didn't think we were going to become champion. He thought Canada's own favorite gringo Christian was going to be able to do it. Not on Mexicools watch! So instead of Park giving us our contracts, he goes and makes up another belt for that gringo to win. How many time are they going to hold us back Josh!

Josh Mathews: I...I...I don't know.

Juventud: And now they want us to take out our own kind. Smackdown didn't want Eddie just like they didn't want us. Kill two birds with one stone, right Park? But just you wait Gordo. The Guerrerros and us, we're going to steal the show. The exact opposite of what you wanted to happen, will happen. After tonight, the whole world will know that The Mexicools, we don't mess around.

Super Crazy then kicks Josh Matthews in the stomach and throws him against the set. The Mexicools all walk away and each take a glance at Josh before they leave.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Howard Finkle: Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is a Tag Team Lucha Libre Rules match! This contest will be contested under best two out of three falls, and there will be a 20 countout as opposed the the standard 10 countout.

mexicools-1815407.jpg

Introducing first, weighing in a combined weight of 435 pounds; representing the Mexicools; Psychosis and the UWF Intercontinenal Champion; Juventud!

LosGuerreros1_display_image.jpg

And introducing their opponents; from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at a combined weight of 445 pounds; Eddie and Chavo; Los Guerreros!

Cole: It's time for the opening contest of the night folks, this should be interesting.

JBL: For you maybe Cole but I'll be damned if I sit here and watch some Mexicans wrestle Michael. This is America damnit and I want to see some good old American wrestlers.

Cole: But we're in Canada John...

JBL: DON'T PATRONIZE ME MICHAEL! I'm out!

Cole: Well folks it looks like that I don't have a partner for tonight.. oh wait a minute here comes Super Crazy. How are you doing buddy?

Super Crazy: Vamos a ganar esta noche! Y no hay nada que puedas hacer para detenerlo!

Cole: Right... apparently you don't speak English. Well this should be fun.

LosGuerrerosvsMexicools_zps9a6e0e04.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The UWF Faithful is excited to be seeing a Lucha Libre Rules match as it appears that Chavo Guerrero and Pyschosis are starting off the match. Both men circle each other around the ring as they get into a lockup to officially start the match. Pyschosis gets Chavo into a headlock then does a headlock takedown, keeps him in the headlock but both men goes back up. Chavo quickly transitions into a hammerlock, Pyschosis then counters into his own hammerlock. Pyschosis trips Chavo down onto his back and goes for a legdrop but Chavo moves out of the way and hits a low dropkick to a sitting Pyschosis. Pyschosis rolls onto his feet and ducks a clothesline from Chavo and ducks another, Chavo going for a neckbreaker but Pyschosis spins Chavo around and goes for a suplex, Chavo slipping behind Pyschosis and shoves him away. Pyschosis turns around and charges at Chavo but Chavo hits a drop toe hold and applies a standing armbar onto Pyschosis, Pyschosis though sweeps his leg and takes down Chavo and gets back up then misses a jumping elbow drop, Chavo then missing his own jumping elbow drop. They finish off the sequence by Pyschosis running at Chavo but Chavo hits an arm drag onto Pyschosis, both men get up as Pyschosis now hits an arm drag onto Chavo. Both men then try to outsmart each other by doing a dropkick but they end up hitting each other's legs and crashes to the ground, then get back up as they look at each other with the crowd applauding towards them!

Cole: Hear that Super Crazy? Canada sure loves their Lucha Libre wrestling!

Super Crazy:....

Cole: Oh I'm sorry Crazy I forgot you don't know English. Umm... Estos chicos... umm... son realmente....

Chavo and Pyschosis are both circling each other around the ring again, ready to go for another round as they go in for another lockup. Pyschosis gets Chavo into another headlock as Chavo whips Pyschosis to the ropes. Pyschosis comes back and Chavo goes up and hits a dropkick to the face of Pyschosis. Pyschosis is back up and Chavo does a snapmare onto Pyschosis. Chavo applies a chinlock onto Pyschosis but Pyschosis grabs onto Chavo's head and flips him to the mat then applies a choke onto Chavo. Chavo is back up and gets Pyschosis into an armwrentch, then does it again to really bring the pain to Pyschosis. Pyschosis goes onto one knee but ends up rolling out of the armwretch, then does it again as he trips Chavo with his arm and applies a wristlock to Chavo while laying on his back. Chavo is feeling the burn on his wrist but makes it back to his feet still and kicks Pyschosis on the side of the torso. Pyschosis lets go of Chavo's wrist as Chavo hits another roundhouse kick but Pyschosis catches it and takes down Chavo again, this time stomping him on the back of the leg a couple of times. Pyschosis then bounces off the ropes nearby and goes for a move but Chavo jumps up and hits a hurricarana onto Pyschosis!

Cole: Wow! Would you look at that John.. err I mean Super Crazy!

Crazy: Esa fue una muy impresionante movimiento, lo admito.

Cole: Sure partner.

Pyschosis gets on one knee and rolls towards his corner and tags in Juventud! Juventud jumps over the ropes as he cracks his neck and walks to where Chavo is standing. Chavo nods as he goes for a clothesline but Juventud kicks Chavo in the gut then reaches for a front headlock. Juventud shifts Chavo to the middle of the ring more but Chavo counters out of the headlock by twising out of it and hitting a swinging neckbreaker onto Juventud! Chavo rises to his feet as Juventud shakes his head, feeling a small whiplash from that move. Chavo picks up Juventud and tosses him to the corner nearby then runs to the opposite corner, then runs up to Juventud but Juventud rams his elbow to the head of Chavo as Chavo backs up a few paces. Juventud quickly climbs onto the middle ropes and leaps off them, going for a diving crossbody but Chavo jumps and hits a dropkick to the stomach of Juventud! Chavo is happy to have done that as he drags Juventud to the center of the ring as he climbs the ropes and is preparing himself for a dive but Pyschosis shakes the ropes and Chavo crashes onto the top turnbuckle. Chavo is showing a sign of pain as the shock of landing on the turnbuckle goes through Chavo's body. Juventud is up and runs up towards Chavo on the turnbuckle, leaps onto the ropes and hits a superplex onto Chavo! Juventud then goes for the cover!

1!

2!

And Chavo kicks out! Juventud looks to be midly annoyed that he didn't get the first fall right there but ignore his anger as he picks up Chavo and hits a couple of punches to the head. Juventud then bounces off the ropes nearby and takes down Chavo with a shoulder block, then bounces off the ropes again, Chavo getting up leaping over an oncoming Juventud. Juventud bounces off the ropes again but this time Chavo hits a spinning wheel kick and takes down Juventud easily. Chavo drags Juventud to his corner and tags in Eddie into the match, Eddie entering the ring with quick speed. Eddie nods to Juventud as he hits a knee to the gut, then clubs him on the back a couple of times while bringing Juventud to his knees. Juventud his on his hands and knees as Guerrero backs up and runs up to Juventud, hitting a low dropkick to the head of Juventud as he ends up rolling out of the ring. Juventud decides to rest on the security barrier as Eddie exits the ring and walks up to Juventud, Juventud though sucker punches Eddie in the face (1...). Eddie goes down as Juventud tosses Eddie onto the security barrier and laughs at him but Chavo runs and jumps off the apron as he lands on Juventud (2...)! Chavo and Juventud are now brawling outside (3...) as Pyschosis enters the ring and runs up to the ropes and goes for a suicide dive onto Chavo (4...)but Chavo ducks it and Pyschosis ends up hitting Juventud instead! (5...)Chavo then throws Juventud back into the ring and then throws Eddie into the ring as well.

Cole: That was some smart thinking by Chavo! Wow this match is getting exciting!

Crazy: No me gusto este

Eddie gets back to his feet and looks down at Juventud, who is using the ropes to help himself up but Eddie clubs Juventud on the back a couple more times. Juventud makes it to an empty corner as Eddie hits a couple of chops to the chest of Juventud, then hits a kick to the stomach as Eddie lifts up Juventud onto the turnbuckle, hitting some punches to the face. Eddie climbs onto the ropes as he sets up Juventud for a move off the ropes but Juventud throws Eddie off the ropes, Eddie landing on his feet as Juventud jumps off the ropes, hitting a senton bomb as he takes down Eddie with him! Juventud leaps back up on his feet and smiles as Eddie is down, then leaves him hanging on the middle rope. Juventud then jumps over the ropes and hits a gullotine legdrop to Guerrero's head! Eddie gets off the ropes and falls to the mat but Juventud sticks his head over the apron as Pyschosis runs up and hits an elbow drop to the back of Eddie's head, both men now outside as Chavo comes running through the ring and goes for a suicide dive, but the Mexicools take a page from Chavo's book and ducks the attack, Chavo then crashing onto the security barrier instead! Pyschosis throws Eddie into the ring while Juventud climbs the ropes and looks down, then turns over and hits a moonsault onto Eddie Guerrero! Juventud then goes for the cover

1!

2!

And Eddie Guerrero kicks out! Juventud starts to argue with the referee about the call, then ignores him as he picks up Guerrero and lifts him up in a suplex but nails Eddie on the ropes with a front suplex. Eddie is hanging off the ropes and Pyschosis drops down with a legdrop, hitting Eddie on the back of the head and crashing to the mat. Juventud then climbs the ropes again and nails another moonsault onto Eddie, this time though he doesn't go for the cover. Chavo is making his way back to his corner while Juventud hits a couple of stomps to the head of Eddie. Eddie tries to snap out of it but Juventud picks up Eddie and throws him to the Mexicool's corner and tags in Pyschosis into the match. Juventud places Eddie onto his shoulders in the eletric chair position as Pyschosis climbs the ropes, then jumps as he hits a hurricarana onto Eddie as Eddie falls off of Juventud's shoulders! Juventud exits the ring as Pyschosis is back up and brings Eddie to his corner, hitting a couple of rounhouse kicks to the head. Eddie falls to a sitting posiiton as he presses his foot to Eddie's face and applies pressure onto it, holding for a couple of seconds then drags Eddie by the foot away from the ropes. Pyschosis picks up Eddie and whips him to the ropes, then comes back as he bends down to go for a backdrop but Eddie flips over Pyschosis and tries to go for the sunset flip. Eddie isn't able to flip over Pyschosis but Chavo springboards from the ropes and hits a missile dropkick to the face of Pyschosis, forcing him to go over as Eddie gets Pyschosis into a sunset flip pin!

1!

2!

NO! Juventud breaks up the pin and goes after Chavo Guerrero at ringside. Eddie looks to be annoyed as he picks up Pyschosis and hits a punch to the head. Pyschosis steps back a few paces as Eddie runs up and hits a knee to the stomach, then whips him to the ropes. Pyschosis comes back and Eddie lifts him up and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker onto Pyschosis! Chavo is seen beating up Juventud at ringside as Eddie places Pyschosis at the corner again, and Eddie lands some chops to the chest of Pyschosis. Eddie then whips Pyschosis to the corner, Eddie follows but Pyschosis springboards over Eddie and spins around as he hits a dropkick to the back of Eddie, Eddie crashing onto the turnbuckles chest-first. Eddie turns around as Pyschosis runs up and hits a jumping roundhouse kick to the head. Guerrero groggily walks up to Pyschosis, Pyschosis grabs the waist of Guerrero and executes a belly to belly suplex! Pyschosis gets up and poses for the crowd with a big smile, then goes down and grabs Eddie's legs, lifts him up and hits a wheelbarrow facebuster! Eddie looks to be out of it as Pyschosis heads to the top rope and prepares himself for a move but Chavo quickly enters the ring and climbs up the ropes, then hits a super hurricarana onto Pyschosis! Eddie then gets up as he points to the top rope, climbs it and poses for the crowd. Eddie then jumps off the turnbuckle and connects with a Frog Splash onto Pyschosis! Eddie then goes down for the cover!

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding!

Winner of the first fall: Los Guerreros!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Eddie looks up and yells to the crowd in victory. Chavo is at his corner while Juventud makes it to his, not pleased that he is already down a fall. Eddie regains his focus into the match again and throws Pyschosis to his corner and tags in Chavo back into the match! Chavo hops into the ring and lands on Pyschosis's leg with a stomp. Pyschosis tries to roll away but Chavo grapples Pyschosis's leg and manages to get him into a crossed-legged STF. Pyschosis tries to fight out of it but is pretty weakened, physically and emotionally, after losing the first fall to Eddie. Pyschosis tries to reach for the ropes but Chavo has that move locked in tight and doesn't allow much mobility for Pyschosis. Psychosis though manages to break the grip from Chavo and elbows him in the chin, forcing Chavo to release the hold all together. Psychosis gets up but Chavo kicks Pychosis in the back of the leg again, bringing him to one knee as he gets Pyschosis into a headlock. Pyschosis shoves Chavo away as Chavo spins around and goes for a kick but Pyschosis ducks it, jumps up and nails Chavo with a tornado DDT! Pyschosis rolls to the corner as he tags in Juventud back into the ring. Juventud rushes towards Chavo before he can get to Eddie and tries to get him into a half Boston Leg crab but Chavo escapes it and kicks Juventud in the back. Chavo then gets Juventud up and sets him up for the Gory Bomb but Juventud slips out of it and executes the Juvi Driver onto Chavo! Pyschosis trips down Eddie from ringside as Juventud goes for the cover!

1!

2!

NO! CHAVO KICKS OUT! Juventud is discouraged from not evening up the score as he picks up Chavo and hits an elbow shot to the face. Chavo backs up as Juventud whips Chavo to the ropes, then goes for clothesline but Chavo ducks it and bounces off the other set of ropes. Chavo appraoches Juventud as Juventud jumps up and goes for a hurricarana but Chavo catches Juventud and nails him with a sitout powerbomb! Juventud is down from the blow and now Chavo is making his way to where Eddie is holding out his hand but Pyschosis rushes into the ring and tackles Eddie off the apron! Chavo is not believing what he is seeing, gets onto his feet as Juventud runs up and hits a bulldog onto Chavo! Juventud looks into the crowd with his sly smile and holds onto Chavo's head, then climbs onto the middle rope and begins to choke out Chavo! Chavo is struggling as the referee tells him to stop but Juventud refuses to do so.

Super Crazy: Estrangularlo! Estrangularlo!

Cole: You make like this but Super Crazy is in serious trouble here!

Eddie then pops up onto the apron and climbs the ropes from behind and proceeds to choke out Juventud while Juventud still has the sleeper hold on Chavo! Pyschosis then climbs up behind Eddie and stands on the top rope while getting Eddie into a sleeper hold as there is a chain of sleeper holds involving everyone in the match! Chavo is released first as Eddie releases Juventud, Eddie then flips Pyschosis over his shoulder as Pyschosis lands in the ring. Chavo tries to catch his breath, being in the sleeper hold the longest while Juventud approaches Chavo and goes for the Final Justice but Chavo manages to break out of it and hits a brainbuster onto Juventud! Pyschosis leaves the ring and Eddie on the apron as Chavo slowly crawls towards his corner and tags Eddie Guerrero into the match! Eddie explodes into the ring and takes out Juventud with a clotheline, then yells into the crowd as Pyschosis makes it back into the ring but Eddie takes him out with a kick to the gut then a vertical suplex! Juventud is up and Eddie kicks him in the gut and hits a vertical suplex onto him, then proceeds with the Three Amigos as he hits another suplex, then a third one! Eddie is on fire as he lifts up Juventud again but this time takes him down with a snap DDT! Eddie then climbs the ropes as he poses for the crowd, gathering a mixed reaction as he goes down and hits a Frog Splash onto Juventud!

Cole: This match could be over right here folks! The Intercontinental Champion could be pinned!

Eddie Guerrero then goes for the cover!

1!

2!

AND PYSCHOSIS BREAKS UP THE PIN! Eddie Guerrero kicks out Pyschosis as Pyschosis smiles and laughs at Eddie. Eddie knew that he would've had the match right there and kicks the ropes in frustration. Chavo is healing up at ringside but even he knows that the match could've been won right there. Pyschosis challanges Chavo to a fight at ringside but Chavo refuses to do so, the referee seeing Pyschosis tells him to go back to his corner. Back in the ring Eddie hits some stiff fists to the back of Juventud, not pleased with how things are going between him and Juventud right now. Juventud winces after every shot and eventually gets thrown to the corner. Eddie runs up and hits a corner dropkick to Juventud, Juventud falling to a sitting position. Eddie begins to yell at Juventud, telling him how he made a mistake in 'pissing off the wrong vato'. Eddie then drags Juventud to the center of the ring and tries to get him into the Lassio from El Paso but Juventud sees a golden opportunity right now and shifts out of the submission hold before Eddie can lock it in and gets Eddie into a quick rollup pin!

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding!

Winner of the second fall: The Mexicools!

Juventud walks away from Eddie and leans by the corner as he's smiling. Eddie is on both knees and looks completely shocked on what just happened, and even asks the referee what just went down. Eddie, still in a state of disbelief, looks at Juventud as Juventud simply waves at Eddie with his cocky smile. Eddie's face slowly turns from white to pure red as the fans can pratically see steam coming from his ears. Eddie is breaking heavily as he charges with full force at Juventud, Juventud knows it's coming and does a drop toe hold which ends Eddie crashing onto the middle turnbuckle. Juventud brings up Eddie and hits a vertical suplex onto Eddie, then climbs the ropes as he looks down. Eddie gets up quickly though and glares at Juventud on the ropes as Juventud waves at Eddie again with his cocky smile. Eddie charges up the ropes and tries to shove him off but Juventud boots Eddie in the face, then jumps off the ropes as he lands a diving crossbody onto Eddie! Juventud then walks over and tags Pychosis into the match. Pyschosis appears and stomps onto the head of Eddie a couple of times, then brings him up as him and Juventud both nails a double suplex onto Guerrero. Chavo stands on the center of the apron and goes for a springboard move but Juventud and Pyschosis catches him and they both dump Chavo to the ouside!

Cole: Looks like your team really knows how to work together Super Crazy!

Crazy: Somos el mejor hombre! Nadie nos puede vencer!

Juventud exits the ring to his corner while eyeing Chavo as Pyschosis hits a kick to the back of Eddie. Eddie goes onto both knees while yelping in pain as Pyschosis lands another stiff kick to the upper back region of Eddie. Pyschosis picks up Eddie and whips him to the ropes, then runs up and does a headscissors takedown which sends Eddie flying across the ring! Eddie is back up and is leaning on an empty corner but Pyschosis comes running up and hits another jumping roundhouse kick to Eddie as Eddie collaspes to the mat. Pyschosis is laughing now and drags Eddie to the middle of the ring, turning him onto his back and landing a knee drop to the skull of Eddie. Eddie rolls around the ring but Psychosis hits a low dropkick to the head of Eddie for good measures. Chavo is back at his corner and Psyschosis yells at Chavo, instructing him not to inferere as he picks up Eddie into the fireman's carry position and ends up transitioning that into a DDT! Eddie is down nearly for good as Psychosis nods to Juventud and goes to the top rope. Psychosis then leaps off the turnbuckle and lands a sick Legdrop onto Eddie, then covers the shoulders while gazing at Chavo...

1!

2!

And Eddie kicks out! Psychosis shoots up to his feet and argues with the referee about the call. The referee tells Pyschosis that the call was still two and he's going to have to live with that. Psyschosis rolls his eyes as he exits onto the apron and jumps over the ropes, hitting a senton onto the chest of Eddie. Eddie rolls onto his stomach but Psychosis kicks him in the ribs a couple fo times, telling him to turn over. Eddie does that and Psychosis ends up stomping onto the ribs of Eddie a couple of times. Eddie gets picked up as Psychosis ends up hitting a chop to Eddie's chest, Eddie sits down on the middle rope while trying to rest, clearly putting out everythign he has agains the Mexicools but they arn't doing down so easily. Pyschosis approaches Eddie again and Eddie ends up being whipped to the ropes. Eddie returns to Psychosis as Psychosis jumps up and nails a hurricarana onto Eddie, then holds him down as Psychosis is going for a pin...

1!

2!

NO! Eddie kicks out! Eddie tries to escape the clutches of Juventud and reaches for his partner but Psychosis grabs a hold onto Eddie's leg. Eddie gets up while hopping on one foot as Psychosis eyes Eddie with a cheeky grin but Eddie ends up hitting an enzurigiri kick onto Psychosis as he rolls up and finally tags in Chavo into the match! Psychosis runs up and quickly tags in Juventud as well as Juventud storms into the ring but gets taken out from Chavo. Psychosis gets back up and charges at Chavo as well but Chavo lifts up Psychosis into the flapjack position and tosses Psychosis onto the ropes hard, then clotheslines him out of the ring! Juventud charges at Chavo by the ropes but Chavo ducks down and pulls the ropes as Juventud crashes to the outisde. Chavo then runs off the ropes and rushses towards where the Mexicools are standing, Chavo then jumps over the ropes and lands on both Juventud and Psychosis! Super Crazy leaves commentary as too charges at Chavo and takes him down but Eddie musters up the last of his strength and jumps off the top turnbuckle, landing on Super Crazy! Chavo is back up as Eddie throws Juventud back into the ring with Chavo following along.

Cole: Great I have no partner left ladies and gentleman! Where the hell is John Bradshaw Layfield?!

Chavo walks up to Juventud but Juventud, annoyed now, turns around and punches Chavo in the gut. Chavo goes onto one knee but Juventud knees Chavo in the face. Chavo backs up while holding onto his nose while Juventud looks at Chavo and takes him down with a dropkick! Chavo crashes onto the mat as Juventud peers into the crowd and poses for them, which draws some heat from the crowd. Juventude picks up Chavo and grabs him by the head and smiles at him as he lifts him up by the trunks and is peparing to go for the brainbuster. Eddie is up now at ringside and looks on in horror as Juventud is ready to go for the brainbuster but Chavo manages to slip out of it. Chavo gets Juventud into a headlock as he runs with him towads the ropes and springboards off them, and then does a Tornado DDT! The crowd goes nuts for seeing that move as Chavo goes for the cover!

1!

Psychosis tries to enter the ring to break up the pin but Eddie holds onto Psychosis's legs to prevent him from doing so...

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! DIng!

Winner of the final fall and the match: Los Guerreros!

Chavo_Vickie2.jpg

Chavo and Eddie celebrate in the ring as Juventud rolls out of the ring. Juventud looks shocked that Chavo managed to pin the Intercontinenal Champion as Eddie raises Chavo's hand held up high, which gathers another mixed reaction from the crowd. The Mexicools walk up the ramp while arguing with one another, and ends up looking at Los Guerreros as The Guerreros pose for a final time.

Thursday Night iMPACT comes back from commercial to show Justin LaBar standing in front of a stack of crates, apparently ready to give an interview.

Justin LaBar:
Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, my guest, the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Juv. . .

? ? ?:
Pssst.

Justin looks around, a bit confused as to where the noise came from before finally shrugging it off and nothing and continuing with his work.

Justin LaBar:
My guest, the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Juvent. . .

? ? ?:
Hey! Up here!

Justin looks around, this time wanting to find the noise before he looks up at the top of crates behind him. The cameras look up to show a figure in black shorts and a baby blue hoodie, his legs dangling off one side of the crates and his arms in his lap. The camera zooms in a bit to show the words 'The Bee's Knees' written on the right arm. He reaches over and pats the cameraman on his head before hopping down beside him and extending his arm out, revealing 'The Cat's Pajamas' written on the other. A bit alarmed, Justin holds his hand out to accept the handshake only for the figure to pull his arm back and make a noise as if he is disgusted. Suddenly, the figure reaches forward and snatches the mic from the interviewer's hand.

Justin LaBar:
Hey! I'm trying to give an inte. . .

Before he can finish however, he is pushed off-screen. The figure turns towards the camera, making sure to keep his head down as not to reveal who he is. He lifts his empty hand up and rubs what can only be assumed is his mouth before lowering that hand and raising the mic up.

? ? ?:
Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to interrupt this broadcast but I am here to inform you that Mr. Lamond will in fact NOT be interviewing Jeraldo. Instead, I am going to fill in for him and deliver a one of a kind message. This message isn't aimed towards one person, or one thing, or one group. However, it is aimed towards multiple people, multiple things, and many, many groups.

The figure turns and begins walking down a hallway, the cameraman doing his best to keep up. Suddenly, they stop midway as the figure turns around and faces the camera, still keeping his head down.

? ? ?:
There is a disease in this company. No not AIDs. Or cancer. And it doesn't derive from steroids. This disease has infected every single superstar from RAW to Anarchy to right here in my new home of iMPACT. There is no way to fight this disease, except for simply ignoring it . . . and very few have the power to do so.

The figure motions with his head for the cameraman to follow and they continue heading down the hallway. After a few brief moments, they stop beside a random door. The figure grabs the door handle and wiggles it a bit, but nothing happens until he steps back and kicks it in. He pokes his head in and looks around the dark room before turning back to the camera.

? ? ?:
You here that? That beautiful noise? That noise is the first sign of this disease. Its all the infected in the beginning stage want. Silence. They turn to others and demand they be quiet. They interrupt others so they themselves can speak so in their mind everything is quiet.

The man turns and once again begins moving, this time stopping next to a door that obviously leads to the arena. He opens it so the various noises from the crowd can be heard.

? ? ?:
The next sign is simply noise. This is all they want. Whether its listening to themselves speak or saying even the most idiotic things that gets the people shaking and chanting, fueling their pride simply because they can't live without this because they had silence for too long. This stage is commonly known as a moment where people simply repeat themselves over and over as if trying to make a point they haven't yet made, when really they've said it a thousand times over. This is a stage that is never surpassed.

Once he has finished speaking, the cameraman moves forward as if anticipating them moving once more, and he is correct as the hooded figure once again continues walking. This time, he stops near the parking lot and rests on a handrail that leads down towards the cars.

? ? ?:
The next sign is something that easily follows in with noise. Anger. This part of the disease is fatal for all parties involved. The people who reach this stage, endanger not only the lives around them but themselves. They get angry over the smallest of things said and them proceed to assault others to simply make themselves happy. This leads to a life of stress, and more anger. And while you're suffering from that you also want Silence, yet you want Noise. And you become confused and you begin talking in so many circles, stating so many points that you have once stated a hundred times before. Its this point in which only people can be fixed. Once they've reached Anger, once they've started making crop circles in their mind trying to figure out how to escape their own prison while also being their own warden . . . only then can they be saved.

The figure hops on the handrail and slides down it as the cameraman quickly makes his way down the stairs. They walk over to a car where the figure opens the backdoor and sits in the seat, his entire body facing the front of the vehicle.

? ? ?:
This disease, is known simply as 'EGO', and there is only one cure. Next Thursday, the doctor arrives, and all he can say for those infected, is that there will be no Garga-No-Escape.

The figure tosses the mic on the ground before closing the door as the car begins to speed away from the arena.

------------------

UpdatedCorpRawbanner_zpsd4d9c644.png

UWF'S NOW MONDAY NIGHT SHOW: RAW!

------------------

The Following Message has been pay for by Park, Park and Park.

The video rolls with Joseph Park look sassy sat on a desk, like a political campaign video; he looks into the camera.

Joseph%2BPark.jpg

Joseph Park: here on UWF Impact, we believe in bringing you truly exciting television; the best two hours of wrestling possible, not the best gimmick match or have warring general managers in power. Here on Impact, we have one man overlooking the most talented roster delivering most entertaining matches that there is to offer. We are a brand that prides ourselves on having wrestling as the center piece but also the best bang for your buck.

With that being said, I wanted to add some excite me to UWF Impact; so unpredictability which you can bank on, hahaha. That’s why I’m being brave and booking a match which benefits my roster and you fans, while it might been gimmicky to some, I call it entertainment and that is a money in the bank ladder match! And the men who will be battling it out for that prize are:

The Real American’s Jack Swagger and Muhammad Hassan versus the newest kid on the block Johnny Gargano versus another fellow to impact, Joey Ryan versus one half of the Los Guerrero’s Eddie Guerrero versus Best in the World, CM Punk and finally a former Money in the Bank winner Mister. Bray Wyatt!

Joseph Park has a big smile on his face as he continues.

Joseph Park: But that isn’t the last of it because of the actions of Hulk Hogan earlier tonight to win the UWF Commonwealth Championship, Rhino will receive his rematch taking Hulk Hogan in a single matches and, don’t think I’ve forgot about your message Brock Lesnar because I haven’t, I’d love to offer you a match for the Intercontinental Championship against Juventud and seeing as you love beating up more than one light heavyweight at a time, I am adding Chavo Guerrero to the mixture as he did pin Juventud earlier in the evening and finally, to give you wrestling fans something to enjoy I am booking one more match…

An exhibition match just for all you fans when re-DR-dragon, is that how you say it? Take on the American Dolphins, Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

And yes, I dare to believe…

The camera begins to fade after Joseph Park’s epic announcement of the matches is over and we go back to ringside for Austin Aries main event speech.

[video=youtube;0IN2GgT0Dz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IN2GgT0Dz8[/video]

Within seconds of 'Raging with the Regions' hitting the AP System, most of the fans in the audience are on their feet ready to greet Austin Aries with a standing ovation.

Michael Cole: Here it is folks, the moment you've all been waiting for, an update on the condition of the iMPACT King of the Ring Finalist, Austin Aries,.

JBL: I have to say, I didn't believe in the hype this man created for himself, but after the war he went through against Kurt Angle at Bound for Glory, I have to hand it to him, he earned my respect.

The entrance music continues to play with the cheering of the crowd almost deafening out the tune, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of Aries. The crowd look out onto the stage as the titantron disappears and the music comes to a halt. Everyone in the audience appears to be confused and disappointed.

Michael Cole: I'm afraid to say I'm not sure what is going on here folks. Where is Austin Aries?

JBL: You saw the state of him on Sunday Night, Cole. It's not a surprise that he wasn't able to muster the energy to come in tonight.

Just as everyone is about to give up hope, the titantron kicks off for a second time.

[video=youtube;0IN2GgT0Dz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IN2GgT0Dz8[/video]

It isn't long after that the stage is filled with blue smoke and Austin Aries walks out onto the stage, dressed to the nines and wearing his signature sunglasses. There's something different about him on this particular night though, as he appears to be holding a crutch in his left hand with his left leg elevated just enough so that it isn't touching the floor. The crowd breaks out into an 'Austin Aries' chant as he hobbles his way down the ramp.

Michael Cole: What a truly sad picture this is. Austin can barely stand, Kurt Angle must have caused severe damage to his ankle.

JBL: Aries went to hell on Sunday Night Cole, although I respect his tenacity, it may have cost him his career.

As Aries reaches the end of the ramp, he slowly turns to face the barricade, walking around the ring to the steel steps, using his crutch for support, he takes a step up onto the steel stairs and climbs up to the apron, entering through the middle rope. As he enters, a member of the staff team hands him a microphone from the apron, he grabs it and turns back, heading to the middle of the ring. Aries lifts the microphone to his lips, but he's unable to get a word out as the sheer sound of the cheering drowns out his voice. Aries pulls off his sunglasses, placing them in his pocket before flashing a quick smile towards the crowd, they quieten down as he goes to speak for the second time.

NT0uimY.png

Austin Aries
You know... Just now you gave me a welcome worthy of a King and it breaks my heart to be standing here in front of you tonight without the crown to go with it... I went through what would have to be considered as the fight of my life at Bound for Glory. I threw everything I had at Kurt Angle, and he gave me just as good as he got. I hit him with the Brainbuster, he hit me with his Olympic Slam... But it wasn't enough, neither of us could beat the other. I told anyone and everyone who would listen that I wasn't going to allow myself to give in. That I wasn't going to give Kurt Angle the satisfaction of pinning my shoulders to the mat for the three count, and I sure as hell wasn't going to let him tap me out... And even though I wasn't able to beat him, I kept to my word. Kurt had his arms wrapped tightly around my ankle, and even after crashing ribs first into Angle's knees, even while bleeding internally... I refused to give up. I fought with everything inside me, coughing up blood, struggling to breathe, but I still held on! Unfortunately, although my spirit was ready to continue the fight, my body was not. The pain became too excruciating to handle and I couldn't catch my breath... I lost consciousness and ended up having to forfeit the match for my own well being.

The crowd are mixed with their reaction, some cheering for Aries, some unhappy that he was forced out of his opportunity.

Austin Aries
I'm not going to lie, I wanted to keep going. If my body hadn't turned against me, I would have found a way, I would have found a way to defeat Kurt Angle and I would be standing here just as I should be with a crown sitting neatly on top of my head... But my body did turn against me, and as you can see, I'm not exactly a hundred percent right now. The duration that I was trapped in that Ankle Lock took it's toll on me. I had shooting pains throughout my ankle up to my lower leg. Joseph Parks insisted that I had it examined. So while everyone else was leaving the arena, I was sat backstage with the UWF doctors, who told me that I'd torn a ligament in my ankle and advised me to keep the pressure off my left foot for the at least a week or two... They gave me this crutch... Told me to take it everywhere I go, that it was a necessity for my recovery... But I'm the man that walked out of the arena just seconds after losing consciousness. I'm the man who could not be defeated... I don't need this to recover.

Aries leans the crutch against the ropes and manages to keep his balance, albeit now stood on one leg with no support. The crowd are going crazy for him as he continues to speak.

Austin Aries
I'm Austin Aries, I'm smarter, I'm wiser and clearly much more resilient than any superstar out there, I guarantee you that sooner rather than later, I will be back in this ring and ready to compete! I may have lost out on my opportunity to challenge for any Championship across all the brands of UWF, but I haven't lost the opportunity to chase a particular Championship. Let me make this clear right now, as soon as I'm cleared to compete, I'm coming for that Global Championship. That's right, you heard me correctly. Austin Aries, arguably the smallest man on this roster is heading full speed towards possibly the biggest man in the entire industry of professional wrestling. The Great Khali, you don't intimidate me, nothing intimidates me. I want that championship and I won't let anyone stand in my way of getting it.

[video=youtube;7Jn7kKL185o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jn7kKL185o[/video]

The fans are chanting Aries name when suddenly a loud explosion rattles the crowd. The fans near the entrance ramp are bathed in fiery temperatures as Kane’s pyro engulfs the stage and ‘Veil of Fire plays over the speaker system

images

The Big Red Monster makes his way down the entrance ramp, without Paul Bearer, and never taking his eyes off Austin Aries.

Jhon+Cena+vs.+Kane+WWE+RAW+World+Tour+February,+20  12+Abu+Dhabi+9-2-2012+(1).JPG

Aries continues to stand in the ring as Kane steps easily over the top rope and lifts his arms up, bringing them down as the four corners light up in a hot blaze of fire.

Kane%20Pyro.jpg

Kane cocks his head at Aries, and then laughs to himself as he grabs a microphone.[/I]

kane2.jpg

Kane:
I’m sorry Austin, but I came out here to check if I heard you correctly. Did you just say you are going to challenge The Great Khali for the Global Championship? Because that’s what it sounded like in the back. I’m afraid your match with Kurt Angle has affected you mentally as well as physically. Because the only man that The Great Khali is going to defend that Global Championship against, is me. I came this close... Kane brings his thumb and index finger really close together to demonstrate how close he was to defeating The Great Khali..... to winning the Championship. I wasn’t pinned, I didn’t submit, and unlike you, I wasn’t unconscious either. I was still on my feet! I was ready to fight on, but that decision was taken away from me. The Great Khali kept his title on nothing more than a technicality, and now you come out here and try to take my spot. Well it isn't going to happen.

Your feeling pretty good about yourself Austin, aren’t you? You come out here, sporting all those injuries from that brutal match on Sunday night. But you have no idea what true pain really is. You come out, with your little crutch and these people fawn all over you, and you love it. Men like you are like a cancer in this business. You are only in it for the glory, for the affection and adoration, the constant validation by the masses. You are not fit to challenge for such a title Austin. Your spirit may be brave but you have proven that your body is weak. You can dress it up to these people all you want, you can tell us how brave you fought, how your body gave up but your spirit fought on. The bottom line is you were defeated at the hands of another man. I was not. The Great Khali could not beat me. He tried, he knocked me down, but unlike you, I kept getting back up. And that is why the only man that has earned the right to be called Global Champion is standing right in front of you. So you can come out here and preach to the world about what a fighting spirit you have Aries, you can give these people their emotional moment that they so badly crave, hell you can even go and write a book about your one night with Kurt Angle. I don’t care. But as long as I am standing here, living and breathing, I am going to make sure you are going nowhere near the Global Championship.

Kane takes a step closer to Austin Aries, who is still standing without his crutch. Kane looks into the eyes of Austin Aries as he delivers this angry message.

And if you try and get in my way Austin, I’m going to take that never say die, never give up, spirit of yours, and I’m going to break it in half. I will tear you limb from limb until there is nothing left. Unlike Kurt Angle, I won't stop. Do you remember what I did to Rob Van Dam? That is the work of a man who knows no wrong. When the Global Championship is at stake, there can be no room for forgiveness, no room for honour. You can have no friends, only enemies. That is why I must destroy all in my path, including you. You may have heart, but fighting spirit can only go so far. Fighting spirit will not prevail against the fires of hell.Fire destroys everything, and it will consume you too if you keep sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. Fighting spirit will not keep me down, it was not fighting spirit that gave me the strength to chokeslam the Great Khali last Sunday night. It was hatred. Pure, unadulterated hatred. And from what I have seen of you so far, you are incapable of that Mr AA. You call yourself the greatest man that ever lived, haha. That could be true. But what does the greatest man who ever lived do when that life is sucked out of him? What does he do when he comes up against someone who is not of this world? Someone without a heart and without a soul? I’ve spent far too long in this business Aries to know young men like yourself, who dream of the becoming the top dog, of grabbing that brass ring, of being these people’s hero, they see that dream disintegrate before their very eyes. Reality strikes and it hits them hard. They become bitter old men. I am going to have to destroy that dream of yours Austin. It’s not a glass ceiling that is going to prevent you from reaching the top of this industry, it’s a hungry, 300 pound Demon who is willing to go through Hell, Fire and Brimstone to become the top dog on this brand. And I won’t stop until I have that Global Championship around my waist, until I am once again at the top of the mountain. Now tell me, am I going to have to end the career of Austin Aries on my way there?

Aries laughs lightly before raising the microphone to his lips.

Austin Aries
Whoa now... I'm not a glory hog, I'm not in this for the adoration of the crowds even though I appreciate all the support that they offer me, that's not what does it for me. See I'm a man who lives on adrenaline. That's why I take risks in the ring and that's why I'm throwing myself in front of the metaphorical wall of The Great Khali. But that's not the only reason, no... See I went into the King of the Ring tournament looking to make a name for myself again, to prove to myself that I have what it takes to be the main event, the star attraction, and even though I didn't achieve the greatness I was aiming for, I did more than prove myself as a legitimate contender. You can stand here and laugh at the fact that I fell unconscious during my match with Kurt Angle, but I'll continue to look at it with pride. Just think Kane, just think, if I can keep on fighting while bleeding internally, if I can survive through an ankle lock for five whole minutes without giving up, with nothing but a sprained ankle, just imagine what it'll take for you to take me down. See you can attempt to scare me, intimidate me, hell even give it your best shot to end my career, I can tell you now, better men than you have tried and failed. See I'm not going to let you walk into this ring and push me around. You might be taller than me, you might be stronger than me, but that doesn't make a difference to me, if you stand in my way, I'll kick your ass all the same. You've had your opportunity to fight for the Global Championship, now it's my turn...

Aries lowers his mic and leans over to the ropes to grab his Crutch as the crowd cheer him on..

Austin Aries
Oh and Kane... If you don't think I know what pain feels like, let me give you a little glimpse of what I went through at Bound for Glory.

Not giving Kane the chance to react, Aries swings the crutch and connects with a vicious strike to the back of Kane's leg that brings him down to his knee. Kane yells out with pain as Aries swings the crutch again connecting with the back of Kane's leg. Kane is wincing in pain now as he drags himself away from the hobbling Aries. Austin doesn't look to be finished yet as he continues to stalk Kane with the crutch in his hands, barely able to keep up with the Big Red Machine. Just as Aries goes to strike Kane again, a swarm of security enters the ring to pull him away. Aries fights with the security giving Kane the distraction he needs to roll out of the ring. Aries quickly notices Kane making his escape and lunges at him, but Kane is too quick and the injured Aries doesn't have any hope, he throws the crutch towards Kane and it lands right in front of his feet on the outside. Kane looks surprised as Aries stares over the ropes with determination in his eyes, unable to leave the ring to chase Kane as he is now completely restrained by the security in the ring.

JBL: What a disgusting show of sportsmanship from Austin Aries. How can he possibly think he's number one contender material in the state that he is.

Michael Cole: I disagree with you JBL. Aries stood up to Kane, he showed us exactly why he deserves this opportunity.

???
Uh.. Excuse me please.

Aries, Kane and the audience all turn to look to the stage where the general manager, Joseph Parks is standing with a microphone in his grasp.

Joseph Parks
Austin Aries, I'd like to congratulate you on an excellent performance at Bound For Glory. You showed the world exactly what iMPACT has to offer and you made me remember exactly why I offered you a contract in the first place. Now, you may have lost your opportunity to fight for any championship on any brand, which I have to say I'm pleased about because I don't want to lose you on iMPACT. And that's why I've decided that you will get your shot at the Global Championship.

A huge smile appears on the face of Austin Aries as the crowd are ecstatic behind him. Kane and Bearer look less than pleased, but it doesn't appear that Parks is done yet.

Joseph Parks
But of course, Kane does make a strong point here too. He did indeed chokeslam The Great Khali, causing the ring to collapse and the match to come to an unexpected early end. However there was no clear victory, which brings me to my next announcement as Kane will also compete for the Global Championship

The Fans go ballistic at the announcement of a huge huge triple threat match for Halloween Havok; Aries and Kane try to get to each other but more security piles into the ring, it's looking like a royal rumble match in there just to seperate the two men but they won't be separated on October the 31st when they clash for the UWF Global Championship as Impact draws to a close with the fans going nuts wondering what will happen next.

====================================

Staff Roll:
Swagger vs Punk - SBS
All the Other Matches - Natlav
Promos/Segments - the TTers
Everything Else - WWS

Matches Confirmed for Halloween Havok:

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles versus The 2013 King of the Ring Winner, Kurt Angle

Triple Threat Match for the UWF Global Championship:
The UWF Global Chamion, The Great Khali versus Austin Aries versus Kane

Seven Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
Jack Swagger versus Muhammad Hassan versus Bray Wyatt versus Johnny Gargano versus Joey Ryan versus Eddie Guerrero versus CM Punk

UWF Commonwealth Championship Match:
The UWF Commonwealth Champion, Hulk Hogan versus Rhino

Triple Threat Match for the UWF Intercontinental Championship:
The UWF Intercontinental Champion, Juventud versus Brock Lesnar versus Chavo Guerrero

Exhibition Tag Team Match:
reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) versus American Dolphins (Paul London & The Brian Kendrick)

OOC: Promo heavy show but not bad considering Natlav was scrambling to get everything done, we're now moving to FRIDAYS to prevent all this happening again, apologies for so many segments but we needed to set up a lot of things for Halloween Havok but I feel Impact has improved greatly now and next week will be epic to début our Friday show!