Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: King of the Ring & Tag Team Tournament Special Impact 24th of September Preview

You want Hardy being laid out from a table.... again? Yeah sure I can possibly arrange that. lmao jk.

Hey man, different player, different game. You still gotta get through Angle and I gotta get through Aries, so I dont think you should be thinkin that far ahead bucko ;)

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: King of the Ring & Tag Team Tournament Special Impact 24th of September Preview

I am rooting for my boy Shane! Mainly because he is on green team. The King of the ring matches seem crazy fun. Going to be interesting how D-Von and Angle gets written down. Hardy vs Aries will be a fun read as well.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Impact 9/24: Morgan/Riley versus Beer Money

We've reached the finals of the Tag Team Championship tournament. One of these two teams will be challenging Ted DiBiase and Wade Barrett at Bound For Glory with the Titles on the line. One of the teams soon appears, but not the one that everyone wanted to see.

[video=youtube;etI3feUi-Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etI3feUi-Ks[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and one of the finalists begins making their way out to the ring. Paul Heyman is not too far behind, pulling up the rear. Riley and Morgan pose momentarily before making their way down the ramp.

entrancedevanttitantron.png
ar308.jpg

The trio soon reach the ring and enter. Heyman walks to the far side and demands three microphones. He is handed them as the trio walks back towards the center of the ring. From there, Heyman begins speaking first.

8is1fJSExc0.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. I am the business manager and personal advocate of the next Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champions Matt Morgan and Alex Riley. And it seems to me that a lot of things have changed in the past few days. There has been a roster wide draft, taking my clients from Tuesday Night Raw to Wednesday Night Anarchy. And while I often criticize Vince Russo for his business decisions, I thank him for getting my clients away from that cesspool. With my clients now on his brand, Anarchy will be the penultimate brand in Ultimate Wrestling Federation. But that's not the biggest news that has transpired as of late. My clients, Matt Morgan and Alex Riley are still in the tournament to determine Number One Contenders to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champions. Last week on Anarchy, my clients took the two biggest chess players that this business has ever seen and put them out to pasture. That has earned out this spot in the finals. The key word in that sentence is earned. For weeks, we have been talking about how disgusting this business has become. About how the "boys" in the pack no longer rely on their in ring ability, but instead rely on politics to be successful. Well my clients are two victories away from beginning to change that. Once my clients win this tournament and proceed to win the Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Championships, step one in our mission will be complete. Step one is winning Championship gold and showing everyone in the back that wrestlers can still get by on their ability as opposed to who likes them backstage. Step two, dominate not only our brand but the entire Ultimate Wrestling Federation roster and establish how truly dominate we are. And lastly is step three, win each and every World Heavyweight Championship in this company for ourselves. But before we get to that, we have to finish step one. And that means we must win this tournament, which shouldn't be too difficult. Our fourth and final victims are none other than the "formidable" team of James Storm and Robert Roode; collectively known as....ugh Beer Money!!

The fans go crazy at the mere mention of the Beer Money name.

Heyman: You love them don't you. Figures. A drunk and his overrated best friend. They're nothing more than mere extensions of all of you. You live vicariously through them because you are all unsuccessful and worthless. Well I hate to disappoint all of you, but this week on Impact when your heroes step in the ring with Matt Morgan and Alex Riley, Beer Money will end up exactly like you. My clients will lay them down the same way they laid down the legend known as The Rock, a Triple Crown Winner in Damien Sandow and The Chief Operating Officer of this company in Triple H. Nothing will stop my clients from finally getting what they deserve. But, I will no longer keep you from your future Champions. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you the next Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champions "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and "The Blue Chipper" Alex Riley.

The fans boo as Heyman takes a step backwards and "The Blueprint" steps up.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7_display_image_display_image.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: For weeks, Alex and I have been running through this company's pathetic excuse for tag teams in pursuit of what we believe should already be ours; The World Tag Team Championships. All you have to do is look at the names that we've beaten and the status that they hold to know that we are the most dominant tag team in the business today. And we will prove it once more by running through another simple minded team who hasn't had to fight as hard as we have to reach this point.

Morgan: James Storm and Robert Roode. Once upon a time considered one of the greatest tag teams this business has ever seen. But that was long ago. Their time has come and gone. It's now our time to shine. It's our time to be great and we refuse to have two guys who are only here because they're management's "favorites" oust us. We've spent years fighting for this opportunity. Setting up rings and not being able to perform in them. Doing the job on dark matches and live events because everyone thought there was no potential in us. Have we proved you wrong yet? Do you see our potential yet? Well now it's too late. You've all had years to accept us, years to embrace us the same way you've embraced the countless "superstars" who have paraded down that ramp and into this ring although they've had less the talent than either one of us. No longer. No longer will guys ride down to our ring on a beer cooler inebriated out of their minds and disgrace what we have bled for. No longer will second generation superstars and boring English disgrace our titles. We will finally begin the cleansing of this business at Bound For Glory when we do each and every one of you a favor and sit on top of the tag team world.

Morgan steps back towards the center of the ring and Alex Riley steps up.

alexriley3_crop_650x440.jpg

"The Blue Chipper" Alex Riley: Beer Money, ever since this tournament has started; we've been watching you. And you've been impressive thus far. You've been the underdogs in every match that you've been in so far. Nobody expected you to defeat The Modern Day Double Dragons, but you did. Nobody expected you to defeated Los Guerreros, but you did. And hell, you were even underdogs against Chris Sabin and that suit wearing freak Manik, but you still managed to pull out the win. But you can't beat us this week. And you know why? Because while you've been the underdogs for a few weeks, we've been underdogs our entire career.

Riley: Nobody expected us to be here. Nobody wanted us to be here. But we're not about what everyone wants. We're about three things; chicks, checks and Championships. And after Bound For Glory, we'll have all three of them. And Beer Money, it's coming at your expense. So to quote the prolific James Storm, "Sorry About Your Damn..."

Before Riley can finish, he is cut off.​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Impact 9/24: KOTR Semi Finals: Kurt Angle (RAW) vs Brother D'Von (Smackdown)

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whisky In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

D'Von slides through the ring as he jumps onto the ring post as he poses to the crowd by raising his hands up, then points to some fans nearby headbanging to his theme song. D'Von then jumps to the canvas and hops onto the opposite corner and does the same pose, then is handed a microphone as the music stops and D'Von looks into the crowd as he gets a round of applause.

6-2-2013+9-00-37+PM.jpg

Brother D'Von: It is now time my brothers and sisters, to have the final four competitors of the most barbaric tournament come together on one show and battle for the final two spots for the King of the Ring tournament. In one match we have the newest brand of UWF strive to become a real threat for the other brands; and representing them is the Greatest Man Alive: Austin Aries! And on the other side of the match we have arguably the most dominant brand on UWF; and representing them is the most talked about UWF Superstar of them all; the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy! I have mad respect for a guy like Austin Aries, as he managed to out wrestle The Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar in a match and lived to tell the tale. Now as for Jeff Hardy, well I don't feel the need to tell the fans on what kind of history I've had with that man. We had some good matches when I first debuted on Smackdown, and I hope to meet at Bound For Glory when we go at it again for the biggest prize of the night; becoming the King of the Ring!

The crowd pops for that, wishing Jeff Hardy and Brother D'Von to go at it again.

Now with that being discussed, there will be another King of the Ring semi-finals match happening next week on iMPACT! This match has the oldest brand in the UWF, and representing RAW is the Corporate Olympic Medalist Kurt Angle! And his opponent, representing the underdog brand in the UWF, just so happens to be me! Yes Mr. Angle just in case if you don't watch RAW for some odd reason, this may come off as a surprise to you my brother but I am indeed your opponent for iMPACT, and I can promise you that I will be no walk in the park. Smackdown may has been shitted upon by some critics for the past month or so, but the Blue Brand still keeps on fighting my brother! But now it is time for Smackdown to go to the next level, and that is level is becoming one of the most respected wrestling brands on the UWF! And I can't think of a better way to do so than to soundly defeat the representative from the highly critically acclaimed brand in UWF; Kurt Angle! So Angle if you want that title so badly then you'll have to walk across the Path of Violence and get pass me to proceed; that's assuming that you'll make it to Bound For Glory in one piece that is!

Brother D'Von lowers the mic as he waits a moment before speaking.

Oh yes my brother I will definitely put up a fight; and should you come unprepared and unsupervised from your little 'frightening' team that you call a faction, then I will put you down, like the mutt of the dog pack that you are! I'm not coming here to hold back what I'm feeling right now Mr. Angle, and I'm sure as hell not going to show you any mercy when the time must come for us to have our match. If you want mercy then maybe you should beg the POTUF for you to switch matches; I hear that Mr. Hardy is a very forgiving person. Then again my brother, I've been hearing lately that you and your little group have been pissing all over the POTUF lately, and I doubt he'll be willing to give you any favours as of late. So even should you decide to become the chickenshit that everyone knows you're prone to be, so help me God I'll rush back to the Corporate locker room and drag your Olympic ass to this ring if I have to!

I'll admit that I watch RAW every week and I can't wait to watch it while I'm on the road, but what I really dislike from your show is how the Corporation is really throwing their weight around. I am a firm believer in strength in numbers my brother, mainly because I've been tag team champion numerous times throughout my career, but what you have done so far on RAW is just disgraceful! You're an embarrassment to this company Mr. Angle, and you are an absolute moron for joining forces with those people that you call teammates! You signed up to be a part of a 'powerful' faction that includes a crybaby who left Smackdown because he lost the world title, a man with a split personality who thinks that he's a white rapper for a small bit of time, a guy who believes that he's being possessed by demons, and to top it all off you are being led by some crazed sadistic bitch who loves to make people miserable more than she loves her own husband! Now I'm sorry Mr. Angle but I seem to forget; what part do you play for the Corporation... oh yeah that's right now I remember: you don't have a part! Why? Because you are useless!

The crowd goes 'oooh' as Brother D'Von continues.

As you would always say Kurt: "Oh it's true, it's damn true"! Well I guess you are finally right because from what I'm witnessing after watching RAW for the past few weeks is that you have done absolutely NOTHING for The Corporation! You sit there and whine and bitch as others like John Cena and Batista bust their asses off and pull their own weight for the group. Cena just defended his European Championship this week, and Batista is going hard against Stone Cold and The Miz for Bound For Glory along with John Cena. Hell Cody Rhodes is battling in a personal vendetta against his rival Dean Ambrose. What have you done since your return to UWF Kurt? What have you done from the past few weeks that should make me believe that you're a team player and deserve to be here? Of course that question is rhetorical as I have the answer right in my head: You don't deserve to be here my brother. I was impressed that you beated RAW's finest, but unfortunately your reign of terror ends on behalf of the Corporation as you make your way down the Path of Violence on Tuesday. And let me tell you my brother, the Path of Violence is not a pretty walk.

Crowd pops for D'Von as he goes on to Kurt Angle.

You're sitting backstage Kurt Angle, and you are wondering what I'm talking about; like I'm a crazy person. Well it's not craze Mr. Angle, its fact! Fact: Smackdown doesn't need a stable because our World Champion Edge doesn't need anybody’s help. Despite having no morale code whatsoever, he does get things done right and he has more respect from the Smackdown locker room than every Corporation Member has from the RAW locker room combined! Fact: believe it or not I have been in a contact with an old friend of mine back in the old ECW days and he agrees that he will have my back should things go awry in our matchup. I'm ashamed to admit it but I do not trust your little group at all Mr. Angle. As a matter of fact I trust The Corporation on Tuesday just as much as I trust Stephanie McMahon being completely clean. She may look professional on the outside but oh my brother, I have high doubts that she's a professional outside the office; if you catch my drift.

So get your prideful self out of that locker room and face me one on one my brother, and maybe I'll actually rev up a bit more respect for you in the near future. Hell I'll even send you a birthday card if things go smoothly tonight. Ok enough fooling around Kurt I'm done rambling on and on about how much I feel like punching you across the face. So what I want you to do is drop the polisher for your gold medal, say goodbye for your pals that represent the disgrace that we know to be called The Corporation, and make your way to this ring right now so we can-

The crowd boos as Brother D'Von is interrupted from...

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
KOTR Semi Finals: Jeff Hardy vs Austin Aries

UWF Impacts sold out crowd is hot and happening as the semi finals of the King of the Ring tournament are to be held in just a few days. The crowd is amped up and when the lights dim, they look at the stage with anticipation when-

So You See The Writing On The Waaaaaaaaallllll
[video=youtube;6wBvxPRH2nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wBvxPRH2nM[/video]
tumblr_mt4kdhWf911sujulbo1_250.gif
tumblr_mt4kdhWf911sujulbo2_250.gif

"No More Words" starts to play in full swing and out from behind the curtain, dancing to the beat, is Jeff Hardy. Jeff moves his way out onto the stage and thrashes about as he does to the crowds delight. Jeff throws his hands up in the "Gunz" taunt and a massive amount of pyro explodes from the stage around him. The fans cheer as Jeff jogs down the ramp towards the ring, bobbing his head in time with the music. Hardy runs and slides in under the bottom rope, into the ring. He rushes over to the far turnbuckle and jumps onto the second one, hitting his signature pose while flashbulbs go off in the audience. Jeff hops down, and picks up a microphone from under the bottom rope. He gets to the center of the ring, and his music begins to fade. "Hardy!" chants break out as the crowd are trying to keep his spirits high. Jeff raises the microphone up, and speaks out.

Image02~1.jpg

Jeff Hardy: My creaaaaaaaaturessssssss..... I'm BACK!

The Impact crowd who fell in love with Hardys performance in the Gauntlet match on the debut of the show, cheer loudly for the returning superstar

Hardy: The last time I was here, I went through hell just to have hopes of winning the Global title on Impacts debut. I came this close man, and if it wasnt for Khalis little manager or whatever, I'd be standing here as your Global Champion!

Jeff is red hot and he's amping up this Impact crowd as he continues to speak.

Hardy: This time, it's not about physical titles though, it's not about Khali or anything. It's about King of the Ring. On Anarchy, I fought harder than I've ever had to since I came back and I won that triple threat match. I advanced to the semi finals and now... my journey has brought me to competing against Austin Aries.

The crowd does cheer for Aries, as he has turned over a new leaf. Jeff nods in approval and continues again.

Hardy: Austin, man, I do respect you. First and foremost, I do. But winning King of the Ring is my primary objective. I'm like, a laser guided missile; hurtling towards my target at hundreds of miles an hour man. I've managed to fly through all the obstacles in my path thus far, and I hate to say it man, but I am going to fly straight through you. I want this more than anything, I am on a roll man! I've had to fight through the toughest and best that Anarchy had to offer and I managed to walk away as the representative for my brand. That means the world to me, but if its even possible, winning at Bound For Glory means just that much more. King of the ring? It just means that much more. I've left it all in this ring. I put my heart and soul on the line and I have been victorious. Call it; my path of redemption if you will, man. Because since I returned to Anarchy and was placed in this tournament, everything has fallen into place. Past burdens have been deleted, I've been on track and setting goals for myself, I've fought tirelessly every. single. night. JUST for one shot at glory. Each match has made me better. Each close call has made me stronger. Every night I've taken away something new that I can put to use later. And with the rate I'm going man, I want to go all the way. It's a fire that just burns inside me man! It's an itch I need to scratch, its just something I have to do. When it comes down to it man, I just want it that much more than everybody. Be it Kurt Angle, be it you, be it D-von. I need this, I am real damn hungry Austin and I am just craaaaaving to be King... of the damn Ring!

Jeff fires off a decent one-liner and the crowd pops for his tenacity. He is cut short though by Aries arriving.

ooc: Yo Dex, something short to start us off since we dont have too much time.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: KOTR Semi Finals: Jeff Hardy vs Austin Aries

[video=youtube;0IN2GgT0Dz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IN2GgT0Dz8[/video]

'Raging of the Region' hits the PA System as the crowd burst into a huge frenzy for the home brand hero. Blue smoke covers the entry on the stage as Austin Aries steps out from the curtain and turns around to face the titantron, he holds out his signature cape so that each and every member of the audience, and most importantly, Jeff hardy can see the writing etched into the fabric.

tumblr_mh8elrxmpg1roi15ao6_250.gif

Jumping up with a quick jolt, Aries turns back to face the ring and struts down the ramp to the ring, the audience trying to catch a feel of his cape as he goes. Reaching the end of the ramp, Aries sprints around the ring and to the side near the barricade, he flashes a smile to one of the ladies sitting in the front row before leaping up onto the apron, staring straight out into the crowd, he turns and leaps up over the top rope and into the ring beside Hardy, handed a microphone almost a second after he's in the ring, Aries raises it to his mouth.

4_zpsfbc02750.png

Austin Aries
Before I get too into anything, I want to get this out of the way. I respect you too Jeff. I don't respect the way you live your life, but I respect everything that you've done in this ring... But just like you, respect means nothing to me tonight.

The crowd have a mixed reaction, some of the Jeff fans boo while the loyal Aries and iMPACT fans let out a cheer.

Austin Aries
You want to believe that you crave this opportunity more than anyone else in this competition does, well you can go ahead and believe it, but it's just not true. I want it just as much as you do, if not more. You may very well be on the path of redemption, but I'm afraid that path ends here, Jeff. See I've never been more determined to win something in my entire life, not only do I want it, I need it. I've been singing the same song for the past month, after what happened on Smackdown with Triple H, I have to prove to myself and to everyone who ever supported me that I haven't lost a step, that I'm still the same Austin Aries that defied the odds in the Money in the Bank ladder match, not the one who lost everything he ever worked for in five seconds flat. I want to be a man that the audience can look up to, that they can respect and view as a role model, but I'm just not there yet. I'm close, but still so far. I may have beaten two of the biggest men in the whole of the UWF in Bully Ray and Brock Lesnar to get to this point, but I'm only halfway there, there's still two big road blocks ahead of me, and the first comes with you, Jeff.

Aries looks directly at Jeff as he speaks his next few words.

Austin Aries
There's no use in denying that tonight won't be a challenge for me, because it will. But that's exactly what I want it to be. I don't want to be given an easy ride to the top, I want to earn my opportunity and that means that I'm going to have to beat you. I won't hold anything back, my personal feelings aside, I'm looking to win this match, and to take a page from your book, I'm going to take it to the extreme because even if it kills me, there's no way that I'm walking out of this arena tonight as a loser.

Aries lowers his microphone as the tension builds in the ring.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Hardy definitely doesnt look pleased with what Aries had to say. The fans are somewhat split, maybe 60/40 in Hardys favor, so there are some boos. Jeff raises his mic and begins to speak.

normal_1-21.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Man, don't stand there and bullshit me. I can see right through you Austin. You can either respect me and not demerit my path in King of the Ring, or you can lie through your teeth like you always have and just did.

Hardy moves close, sneering at Aries, clearly ready to go as he continues to speak.

Hardy: You cant stand there and say that I mean nothing man. But hell, why am I even surprised? I should have expected something like that from you; a cheap shot, the easy way out, the low road. Definitely the same song man, you're damn right. You've been singing that one since you came to the U-W-F but managed to get these people to look past it. But not me. I know just who you are and I was really hoping you'd give me somebody different. But some people can't change. Because I damn sure mean something, Austin. I mean something to these people. I mean something to my friends and family. I mean something to Mick Foley and the Anarchy crew. Hell man, I mean a lot more than you. I stand for something positive. I stand for the unique expression of an individual, something people can look up to. I stand for never backing down and I stand for never quitting; putting it all on the line man. So I'm real damn sure I mean something unlike you. And hell Aries, if you mean something, it sure isn't positive. You stand for entitlement and being two faced. You think your "fall from grace" on Smackdown means you can just get a shortcut back to the top? Hell no man, you gotta earn it. And the way I see it, if you can beat me on Impact- You earned it. But that isn't going to happen man, not a chance.

Hardy glares at Aries while the arena is relatively hushed, but Hardy keeps talking.

Hardy: I mean, you said you don't want an easy ride and you do want to earn it, but I'm pretty sure you aren't convincing anybody with the attitude you're showing me right now. I think you're just trying to guise your real feelings man, you're not going to fool me. I said I respect you, and I still do, but I trust you about as far as I can throw you man; and that obviously ain't very far. I know though, that you beat Lesnar, and you beat Bully. I get that man. Those are two real badasses in U-W-F. And I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest and list off who I beat, because it just doesnt matter man. This match is about Me, and its about you; one on one to see who advances to the Finals at Bound For Glory. You say you need it, I say I need it. Irresistible force meets the immovable object man. What else needs to be said? If you wanna pull out a page from my book, and throw it all on the line. Take me to the extreme. You can chalk that up to being on the same level as playing with fire, because you're gonna get burned Aries. I am the Extreeeeeeeeme Enigma! I thrive in that element, I live in that. I come from Anarchy where anythin' goes, man. But if you want to bring the extreme, do it man. Because I'll jump off that damn titantron if I have to if it means I beat you and move on to the finals, even if I have to crawl on my hands and knees to get there. So if you're looking for some redemption man, I think you're looking in the wrong place.. because all you're gonna get from Jeff Hardy... is a cruel twist of fate!

Jeff belts out his last sentence and the crowd is split currently. Jeff stands about 3 feet away from Aries, as the Greatest man who ever lived, raises up his mic to respond.

Dash

Reaction score

6_zps84d56b21.png

Austin Aries
Oh, I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion? You should hear the ones that I keep to myself. I'm not lying when I say that I respect what you've done in this ring, but if I was to stand here and say that I respect you as a person, then yeah, I'd be lying. In my book, you're just as bad as Rob Van Dam, if not worse. I strongly believe that you've had one too many second chances and you just don't deserve to be standing in this ring with me tonight in the slightest. I'm not demeriting your path in the king of the ring at all, you earned your spot, just like Devon, just like Kurt and just like me. Do I think it's ridiculous that you were ever given the opportunity to fight in the tournament? Yes, I do. UWF doesn't need someone like you representing them as their king, they deserve someone with class and integrity.

Aries walks around the ring as he speaks his next words, making sure to keep his eyes on Jeff.

Austin Aries
You've created this little fantasy where everything goes your way and everyone in the world wants to be just like Jeff Hardy, and in this fantasy of yours, you've already crowned yourself as the King of UWF. But you see Jeff this isn't a fantasy, life isn't a fairy tale, if you lose your shoe at midnight, you might want to slow down on the alcohol. There isn't going to be any happy ever after for you, Jeff. You may have gone through the toughest that Anarchy has to offer, and won all of your matches, but you're on iMPACT now. I'm the undefeated one here, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you give me my first loss. Whether you like it or not Jeff, this is my home turf, iMPACT is my show and these people, they may cheer for you now but when it comes down to it, I'll be the one they'll stand by. See it's not just me, every single person in this arena tonight over the age of sixteen knows that you're nothing but a joke, they may momentarily forget that fact when you step into the ring, but as soon as you raise that microphone to your lips, it comes back in a flash and it doesn't take long for them to see you for exactly who you are.

After that last line from Aries, half of the crowd, mostly girls and young children scream hateful jeers towards him as the rest cheer him on.

Austin Aries
I mean really, your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. It shouldn't surprise me that you just had to be the melodramatic one who makes things seem a thousand times worse than they actually are. I don't know why you went on a rant about how much people care about you, about how much your family loves you, that the superstars on your brand idolize you. I didn't dispute any of that, I simply said that you mean nothing to me, and I stand by that, all you are is a roadblock that I have to crash through on my path to glory. But of course you had to be the typical Jeff Hardy, always looking for an opportunity to feed his ego. For once Jeff, you should think about something other than yourself, and maybe listen to me when I speak. My 'fall from grace' as you put it is exactly why I'm not looking to take any short cuts, you're telling me that I have to earn this, I've been telling you for the past five minutes that's exactly what I'm looking to do and by god it's exactly what I'm going to do. Honestly how can you look at yourself as a serious contender in this business when you can't even stay focused for five short minutes? It's pathetic.

Aries lowers his microphone and grins in the direction of Jeff Hardy who doesn't seem surprised by his reaction at all. The crowd are still evenly split between the two as Jeff goes to reply.

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Impact 9/24: Morgan/Riley versus Beer Money

The stage is now set for Beer Money Inc. to make their way out.

BEER!! MONEY!!

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0p0tIb4M[/video]

The sound of a beer bottle being opened is heard in the arena as ''Take A Fall'' starts to blast out of the speaker system! Out come Beer Money Inc. the team team that beat the Modern Day Dragons, Los Guerreros and The Watchmen! Roode walks out as his partner James Storm follows riding his cooler.

ut4c2.gif

Roode: Well...well....well! What the dumbass people said didn't happen! What Fandango, Eddie Guerrero and Manik said didn't happen! What happened? Beer Money Inc. the team that every damn person fears won! One, two, three wins in a row! We're damn fresh off the blocks and we've never had a better time together as a damn team! In front of me stands a familiar face! Matt Morgan, next to him stands his young rookie, Mr Alex Riley and next to Riley stands Paul Heyman! Paul announced these two as the future Tag Team Champions! But Paul your dreams and your two little chumps's dreams won't come true! It's not going to come true as the team of James Storm & Robert Roode are the two wrestlers in your way. I've seen Morgan and Riley's work as a team and it's kind of respect but the thing is you and the people should know by now that I don't throw around repsect just like that! Last week we took another step forward in the path to glory by taking out The Watchmen! The week before we done an even harder task and we took out Los Guerreros! Now that is what's called class! The class of kicking ass, all 6 of those men learned a lesson and tonight on iMPACT! another three men will learn a lesson in style! Heyman you give the term of formidable but Heyman we're more then just ''formidable'' we're the best of the best, we're the gods, we're the damn kings of WRESTLING! And soon the company of Ultimate Wrestling Federation will fall into the hands of Beer Money!

The fans let out a huge amount of cheers!

Roode: Yes Mr. Heyman the crowd do love us! Because we're just like that we own this ring and you should expect that these people in the crowd to cheer and shout our names! You son of a wait a second I can't call you that term can I, you could press charges on me or Steph McMahon will send me back down but let me not just take that step! You call me overrated! You crack me up if anything I'm the most underrated guy in this whole company. They talk crap about me but when they actually see me in this ring they'll think again! Not today Paul! Not ever will I lose to your clients, We've destroyed a so called great and we've destroyed a legend! And it's time to slay the GIANT! I'll take out Matt Morgan and along with him I'll bring down Alex Riley and give them a right ass kicking! Long ago, still and forever Beer Money Inc. will remain the greatest tag team ever! And trust me you two will not be what me and James are! Matt in my eyes you don't have the IT FACTOR! Unlike you I've got charisma to burn and talent which will keep me at the top till my last breath! We're undefeated so far and we've got a 100% win record and tonight that will remain! Alex Riley in some way I kind of agree with you about the ''underdog'' term but no longer are we the ''underdogs'' last week The Watchmen were and they failed to win and this week it'll be you two! And Alex you've said that you've been an underdog for the whole of your life and tonight you'll remain it! Sorry about our damn luck, seriously Alex! In truth tonight this saying will be towards you!

The crowd roar in cheers as Roode lowers the microphone and awaits a response.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact 9/24: Morgan/Riley versus Beer Money

james-storm1.jpg

James Storm suddenly pipes up from the background and stares at Roode.

James Storm: Bobby!

Tensions might boil over here…except Storm cracks a smile.

…ya can’t just steal my catchphrase boy! Besides it goes like this – SORRY! About your damn luck A-Ry. Alex Riley, you know, I think I done heard that name somewhere before I just can’t quite think – wait I got it – I heard that name down in NOWHERE. Look kid, you talked the least out of your band of guys here but you talked the most sense so I’m going to cut you some slack. You mighta been the underdog your whole career but maybe when ya finally get some success ya might want to look in the mirror and ask yourself whether your team is really the underdog here or whether you’re still not good enough and are ridin’ the coat tails of two guys who shoulda done a lot better for themselves.

Storm rounds on Morgan.

Big man, you need to step back because I am not above pickin’, startin’ and endin’ fights with a guys a lot bigger’n me and a lot bigger’n you. You need to step off for a damn second because you sound just like those Guerreros telling me that drinkin’ beer and havin’ fun out in front of this crowd means I don’t respect this business? You need to take your head out of Paul Heyman’s ass and look in my eyes right now because you do not get this good, as good as the Cowboy James Storm, without loving this business. Bobby and I love drinking and making money just as much as the next guy but when you question whether we take what we do in the ring seriously enough then you cross a line. You make things personal. It’s not my fault, it’s not these peoples faults, it’s not anyones fault that you haven’t made it yet. It’s yours. You have all the tools you need to be successful in this industry and management doesn’t give you a shot? These fans don’t embrace you? Hell son, maybe you’re just a damned asshole.

The crowd pop as Storm finally stands before Paul Heyman.

Paul E. You want to talk about ring ability and clawing your way to the top? Look at us. We didn’t have contracts 6 weeks ago. We haven’t been in a team for years. We thought the “boys†and “management†were tryin’ ta screw us when we first came back here but I took something negative, being taken off my singles career path, and turned it back into the biggest positive in my career. Bobby would say the same. We took the opportunity and we fought, tooth and nail, sweat and tears and broken glass and super kicks to get to where we are right now! Your guys are not wrestling some entitled indy stars, your guys are wrestling some Y.E.S faction or the Establishment or some other shit, your guys are wrestling the greatest tag-team of all time. Your guys are fightin’ a team that agrees with what you’re sayin’, that nothin’ comes for free in this game and everyone should get a fair try but when you go one on one with Beer Money your best aint goin ta be good enough. I didn’t expect to be on this ride when I came back to the UWF but I promise you; Beer Money aren’t ready to get off just yet.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact 9/24: KOTR Semi Finals: Kurt Angle (RAW) vs Brother D'Von (Smackdown)

[video=youtube;daVtI3Jng-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daVtI3Jng-U[/video]

The fans react to Kurt Angle is ruckus reception; the crowd’s boos are loud but there is murmurs of cheers umongst the crowd but Angle doesn't care about the crowd's reaction, all he cares about is winning his match and confronting his opponent.

Kurt%20Angle.jpg

Kurt Angle stands in the ring and thinks about what Devon said for a moment before proceeding with his own rebuttal.

220px-Godfather_Kurt_Angle_cropped.jpg

Kurt Angle: What is everybody rambling on and on and on at the moment? Everyone talking themselves up like they are the hottest commodity in Ultimate Wrestling Federation but they are at the same standard as an Olympic Gold Medallist, Kurt Angle. Then there’s this notion that I need the Corporation, that someone is covering my ass but if I remember correctly I pinned Matt Morgan in the centre of the ring for the one two three without the help of the Corporation but hey, if someone needs an excuse to why they are below the standard that is Kurt Angle, I’m fine by that because I’ll be damned to let some sort of back chat keeping me done, I’ve beaten every single opponent placed in front of me and I’ll keep doing it till the day I can no longer wrestle anymore.

And Devon, don’t get any warped ideas that is anytime soon and that you’re going to knock me off this perch then you are sorely mistaken because you’re just another opponent for me who I can beat without having a second thought; you are gutsy and get some luck but I can guarantee it takes more than luck and guts to beat the Wrestling Machine, it takes skills, ability, agility and intelligence to beat me and that is something you simply don’t have. You have the strength but you don’t have the intelligence to use it, you are too one dimensional for you to be a ‘threat’ to me Devon because what happens when your big moves get countered by me, Matt Morgan had his opportunity to beat me and he failed and all he could do is do the same move again and I had it scouted and you are no different.

Throw whatever you want at me Devon and I’ll have an answer for it because I am that freaking good!

The crowd again murmurs at Kurt Angle’s comment, typically because it’s true what he said but they doesn’t mean they have to like.

Kurt Angle: And you want to know what makes me take to get freakin’ level against someone like you? Those comments you make about the Corporation, about the lovely Stephanie McMahon, talking about her such a manner and then you talk about your World Champion like the light shines out his ass! Edge needed to use the Money in the Bank briefcase to blindside Batista and win the match after Dave had already competed for twenty minutes and now he’s using that joke of a General Manager, someone who is a bigger joke than Randy Orton to cover his ass!

And I don’t even care if you think I can’t do it on my own because The Miz said the same and what happened to him? He lost, Matt Morgan said it too, what happened to him? He lost, and what’s gonna happen to you for slating me and Corporation, you’re gonna lose and it’s not gonna be from some outside interference; oh no! It’s gonna be from me dropping you like a lead balloon with the Olympic Slam or snapping your ankle with the Ankle Lock but you can guarantee I am walking out of this match the winner and into the King of the Ring Finals to face whoever wins the other King of the Ring semi-finals, I don’t even care who wins that match because I can beat them too. The point is ‘Brother’ I can beat anyone, anywhere, anytime and there isn’t a single thing anyone can do about it! I have list as long as my body of people I’ve beaten who said they could beat me and you’re just gonna be another name on that list.

Kurt Angle pauses for a moment to catch his breath before continuing his assault on Brother Devon.

Kurt Angle: It is almost cringeworthy that people like yourself, Devon call me useless because as far as I can remember; you bottled it last time you were given an opportunity to win the UWF Championship which is disgraceful in my books and now you waltz into the King of the Ring and make such claims against an Olympic Gold Medallist! While you might think I need to be crazy like Cody Rhodes, or a powerhouse like Dave Batista and John Cena to be useful then you are sorely mistaken, I am the most technically gifted wrestler in this industry, I am the greatest wrestler to have ever stepped between these ropes; not only have I won World Championships, I have one Gold Medals! What exactly have you won Devon, neither that’s what! You got a lot of Tag Team Championships to your name but you’re not a Grand Slam Champion, you’re not a former World Champion and you are certainly not a Gold Medallist, not even in a your wildest dreams could you ever win a pair of Olympic Gold Medals and you want to know why Devon? Because you don’t have the three I’s.

You don’t have intelligence, much like Matt Morgan, you have ignorance and believe in the fact because I am associated with the Corporation that’s how I’m going to win this match and you certainly don’t have the intelligence to outwrestle me in the middle of this ring. You don’t have integrity like any of my past opponents, all them look to the same excuses you’ve been making to justify their loses to me when the only justification they need is they simply not good enough to beat me, Kurt Angle and most of all you don’t have intensity.

Intensity is what drives me Devon, intensity is what makes me a Wrestling Machine; I bring it everytime I step in between these ropes, it isn’t about having the heart, the guts and the determination, it’s about having the intensity to make your opponent crack under the pressure of wrestling a great like myself. It’s about being a rapid dog who keep a firm grip on his opponents ankle and forcing them to snap out before I break the freakin’ thing! I have more than enough intensity to constantly dog my opponent, they think they can put me down but I keep coming back for more, I keep up my intensity no matter what and my intensity is going to make you crack Devon. You’re going to be begging for me to end this match when you realise what it’s like to come up against real competition like myself, like an Olympic Hero.

The fans boo Kurt Angle’s blatant disregard for his opponent and he begins to wrap up his own speech.

Kurt Angle: So Devon, feel free to line up plenty of excuses on why you lost to me because I won’t care what you have to say in your defence to why you lost because the point is you will be losing to me and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. This isn’t about brand warfare or whether the Corporation is going to get itself involve the match because that isn’t going to happen but what is going to happen is I’m going to beat you in a straight up wrestling match and I’m going to advance to the King of the Ring Finals where I will beat whoever is thrown against me that match too and then I am going to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

Oh It’s true, it’s damn true!

The fans respond to Kurt Angle’s final words with a torrent of boos but Kurt Angle doesn’t even give a damn as he stares down with his opponent from Smackdown, Brother Devon to bring the segment to a close.

Reaction score
UWF Commerical Free Impact Part II - The King of the Ring Semi-Finals!

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

UWF iMPACT!

Special Broadcast Event!

The crowd ignites as a powerful pyrotechnics display goes off, signaling the beginning of the show. After the pyro, the camera zooms around the audience and we see signs reading "KING HARDY", "WE <3 D'VON!" and countless others. We are then guided down to ringside where Michael Cole and John "Bradshaw" Layfeidl are sitting by.

jbl-cole-tile.jpg

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome everybody to a special broadcast event edition of UWF iMPACT! After tonight, we'll know the exact two competitors who will go on to Bound For Glory to compete for the King of the Ring crown!

JBL: That's right, Cole. RAW's Kurt Angle from The Corporation takes on SmackDown's resident table expert in Brother D'Von and I can't wait for that one!

Michael Cole: We also have Anarchy's "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy taking on our very own "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries!

JBL: That's gonna be one exciting contest but, do you know what else we've got lined up tonight?

Michael Cole: I indeed do, John, as we also conclude the Tag Team Tournament as Beer Money takes on the Paul Heyman Guys in Alex Riley and Matt Morgan!

JBL: I can't wait to get this night started, Cole, even if I have to spend it sitting next to you!

Stephanie-mcmahon_288x288.jpg

Stephanie McMahon is seen backstage being interview by Matt Striker

Matt Striker: Stephanie McMahon, tonight we are about to witness the four finalists square off against each other and two will walk away towards Bound For Glory. My question is how confident are you on your RAW finalist Kurt Angle?

Stephanie: Well Matt I'm sure you know by now that Kurt Angle is part of the Corporation that's going to take over RAW at Bound For Glory, and I'm also sure you know that I don't pick losers. And Kurt Angle is definitely no loser, but do you know who is one? Brother D'Von. How is is that man managed to beat Smackdown's 'top three' is beyond me, but I for one am not worried about Kurt's match tonight at all. I mean I heard what Brother D'Von said about the Corporationa and I am appalled by that! Did you not hear what he said? Well let me tell you D'Von that I'm not one for getting walked all over; and that's a fast lesson you'll learn when the Corporate Gold Medalist Kurt Angle is walking all over you in his match.

Stephanie turns around and sees Brother D'Von coming onto the camera, all smiles as Stephanie is looking nervous.

Brother D'Von: Tis be a fine day, isn't is Stephanie McMahon-Helsmey? It's a kind of day where you would take your dog out for a walk, take your kids to the park; heck maybe even go for a bike ride on the trails. But do you know what else today is good for? Kicking Kurt Angle's ass! Oh yes Stephanie today is definitely a glorious day to be laying waste to the moron named Kurt Angle, the man who doesn't know what the true meaning of pain is. How would you feel Stephanie if your main man got taken out by my right fist because he can't keep is mouth shut? Hmm? Better yet, picture this: How would you feel if your man got taken out by my table because he couldn't keep his mouth shut? Wouldn't you feel guilty because you could've prevented it, or would you simply discard him like a dirty rag just like how you're going to discard the other members of the Corporation when they fail their task? It beats me how they can be so stupid as to side with a McMahon; at least the person I used to serve loves everyone as a whole. You just care about only yourself you miserable bitch!

Stephanie: Don't you DARE call me that D'Von-

D'Von: Whoa I'm not done yet princess. The fact that you're getting angry with me already is telling me that I'm right; which in that case if I was Kurt Angle I would leave The Corporation.. quickly. Angle's already gotten me riled up already, and now he's walking along with Path of Violence... now don't tell me that you're willing to join him, because I can easily arrange that if you prefere. Or you can do the smart thing and back off from this matchup before you really begin to piss me off. Ohhh yeah and just like The Hulk, you do NOT want to get me angry Stephanie. I may not turn green like he does in the comics, but I can sure match his power of destruction in a heartbeat. Remember that.

Brother D'Von leaves the interview segment as Stephanie looks slightly worried on what D'Von just told her

[video=youtube;daVtI3Jng-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daVtI3Jng-U[/video]

The crowd explodes into a rapturous chorus of boos at Kurt Angle's theme blasting through the public announcement system, even a "You Suck!" chant is echoing throughout the arena as Kurt Angle marches out from the backstage with his wrestling attire, noticably he has stuck to his word and isn't accompanied by any member of the Corporation.

kurt-angle-entrance-o.gif

Kurt Angle stands at the top of the titantron before throwing his hands up in the air to unleash his signal firework display before marching down the entrance ramp; looking confident and focused, it's clear Kurt Angle is on a mission tonight as he jogs up the ring steps and walks along the ring apron into the ring; he doesn't create anymore fanfare as he removes his hood

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whiskey In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ring and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von slides into the ring.

As Brother Devon slides into the ring, Kurt Angle begins to stomp and boot Devon as he lays defenceless on the apron. Angle is bringing the intensity straight away from the moment Devon came down to the ring, but he manages to create some space and rolls out of the way of Angle's onslaught. Kurt Angle is vicious on his early assault, putting the boot into Devon. Kurt Angle’s assault is pushing Devon into a corner but Devon has guts and determination inside him and manages to shove Angle backwards and begins to trade blows with Kurt Angle, but Kurt gets the upper-hand with a strike that leaves Devon rocked, he falls back into the corner he came from as Kurt backs up to the corner just opposite. Devon is holding his head, trying to shake off the damage as Kurt runs toward him, looking to make impact with a splash in the corner, but Devon sees it coming from a mile away and Kurt Angle's face has an up close and personal meeting with the elbow of Brother Devon, knocking him back to the center of the ring. Kurt Is left leaning over in the middle of the ring as Devon catches his breath in the corner. Kurt turns around and Devon fires out of the corner looking to take Kurt out, but he's stopped in his tracks as Kurt catches him, wrapping his arms around the midsection, he lifts him up of his feet and throws him over his shoulders, keeping a hold of his grip as he does until Devon hits the canvas and Kurt lets go, hitting a belly to belly suplex. Devon lifts his back off the canvas and cringes from the pain but Kurt takes no notice as he stomps the chest and puts Devon on his back again.

Michael Cole:What a great start to the show, kicking off the Semi Finals of the King of the Ring tournament. These two clearly want to win this and they're going to do everything within their power to make sure that they do.

JBL: Of course they are Cole, this isn't just any old match, this is an opportunity to move on to Bound for Glory and possibly even be crowned king. Everyone one of these contestants tonight is going to be giving it their all, but there can only be two winners, and right now it looks like Kurt Angle may be one of them.

Kurt grabs hold of Devon's head and neck, forcing him up to his knees and eventually to his feet, Kurt drags him to the center of the ring, keeping one of his arms around the back of Devon's neck, Kurt slips his other and underneath Devon's legs and grips onto his hip before lifting him up onto his shoulders. Kurt doesn't waste any time as he steps forward and quickly brings Devon down, sticking out his knee as he falls, Devon bounces off the knee and falls back down to the canvas, but he doesn't get much time to recover as Kurt grabs him by the shoulders and forces him up to his feet once more, he pushes him against the ropes, gripping his arm, he sends Devon hurtling across the ring, he bounces off against the ropes and doesn't get far on the rebound as Kurt leaps up into the air and connects with a dropkick that knocks him down again. Devon is left laying on his back with arms out, Kurt steps up to his side and lifts his back up off of the canvas before slipping his leg around one side of his torso and using the other on the opposite side, the two feet meet and he locks in a tight body scissors lock from the side on his opponet. Only a few minutes into this match and Devon looks to be struggling. Devon tries his best to get out of the hold, clawing at Kurt's legs but to no avail. He's starting to lose his breath now as he falls back, his shoulder touching the mat, the referee slides over and goes into the count.

Devon manages to lift himself back up to avoid the three count, using the back of his elbows to keep himself up and avoid making the same mistake he just did. Looking around the ring, Devon notices the ropes beside him and successfully manages to drag both his and Kurt's weight over to the side as he extends out his arm and wraps his fist around the bottom rope, the referee tells Kurt to break his hold but he refuses, the referee begins the count to five.

The second the word 'four' comes out the referee's mouth, Kurt lets go of the hold around Devon and backs away as Devon is left still out on his back, but using the ropes to get up to his feet.

Michael Cole: This one could be over before it even begins for Smackdown's Devon, Kurt Angle is not giving him any space to recover.

JBL:And why should he? Like I said before, this is the big league now, if you can't hold your own against the best of the best, then you might be in the wrong place.

Kurt stalks his unaware opponent who is leaning against the ropes, trying to bring himself back into this match. Devon lets go of the ropes and stumbles backwards where a ready Kurt ducks his head underneath Devon's shoulder and grabs his upper leg, looking to hoist him up into the air for the Olympic Slam, but Devon manages to wriggle himself free and land on his feet behind Angle who turns around and not wanting to lose the momentum that he built for himself, he runs up to Devon only to be caught by surprise as Devon uses Angle's momentum against him, holding his palm across the chest of Kurt, he lifts him up into the air and bring him straight back down with a spinebuster. Backing away from Angle now, Devon plays up to the crowd as he yells at Kurt to get up. Crawling over to the ropes, Kurt grabs a hold of the middle rope and then the top rope to pull himself back up to his feet. Devon standing behind him ready to strike, Kurt spins around and just as Devon makes his move, Kurt ducks down and catches Devon from behind, his arms wrapped tightly around his body again, he hits a german suplex! But he keeps hold of the grip, bringing Devon back to his feet, he goes for a second and he connects! Looking for a third, Angle pulls Devon to his feet once more and attempts another, but Devon isn't budging! Kurt uses all of the power inside him trying to hit the third, but Devon is resisting, he backs his body into Kurt's and pushes him into the corner, forcing him to release his grip.

Michael Cole: I was sure we were about to see three German suplex's there but he just couldn't get the third.

JBL: Brother Devon may have just saved himself from losing the match right there. First the reversal to the Olympic Slam and then avoiding the German Suplex, this man is impressing me tonight.

With Kurt left in the corner of the ring, Devon connects with a few punches that daze the Olympic Medalist. Kurt is left practically defenceless now as Devon backs away to the opposite corner, much like Kurt did earlier in the match. Devon prepares himself before launching out of the corner and jumping up, connecting with a big body splash to Angle in the corner. Devon steps back as Angle rebounds from the corner and staggers forward, Devon kicks him in the gut and grabs hold of his neck with both arms, twisting his arms, he brings Kurt down with a neckbreaker and makes his first cover of the match.

Kurt kicks out at a late one count and Devon doesn't seem too surprised as he stands up and lifts Kurt Angle up to his feet, hoisiting up into the air to hit a snap suplex with Kurt landing almost in the center of the ring. Dvon sprint up to the ropes and rebounds off them toward the grounded Kurt, he raises up his arm and leaps up, brining all of his weight down to the canvas to hit a forearm across Kurt's neck. Kurt flops around the ring holding his neck as Devon yells “Come on boy!†causing the crowd to hype up with cheers for the man. Kurt is quick to recover and rushes up to Devon, grabbing his arm, he attempts to whip Devon against the ropes, but Devon stops him in his tracks and sends Kurt firing towards them in his place, catching him in mid air as he comes back from the ropes, he hits a powerslam on Angle and hooks his legs.

Kurt lifts up his shoulder to break up the pin on the early two count. Devon steps over to Kurt's legs and grabs hold of them both, looking to lift Angle up off the ground, he heaves all of his weight into it, but Angle escapes, using the strength of his legs to push Devon away. Seeing his opening, Kurt jumps back up to his feet and rushes at him, but he doesn't get far before Devon throws him over his shoulders and onto his back again. With Kurt now down, Devon heads over to the corner and jumps up onto the second turnbuckle before pulling himself up onto the top one. The fans are going mental as Devon is on his feet, he looks down at his target in the ring and dives down connecting with a vicious headbutt that knocks the wind out of Angle. Devon takes a few seconds for his head to recover from the impact before crawling into the cover on Angle.

Kurt kicks out on a late two count.

Michael Cole: I thought it was over right there, what a fantastic move by Devon, he took a risk and it almost paid off.

JBL: If you ask me, that was foolish, Cole. Devon hurt himself there more than he did Kurt, if he hadn't taken those few seconds to knock the sense back into his head, he could have been standing here as the winner right now.

Not letitng his frustration get the better of him, Devon goes right back on the attack, lifting Kurt back to his feet, he spins him around so that his back is facing him and he grabs hold of his neck and head, but Kurt isn't going to let Devon get the advantage, he kicks him in the back of his knee with his boot, Devon yells out and loses his grip, Kurt turns around and grabs Devon in a headlock, raising him up above his head, he brings him down with a suplex. It's Kurt now who looks towards the corner, rushing up to it, he pulls himself up onto the top rope, his back facing the ring, he stands up onto his feet and jumps back, flipping over in mid-air, he lands with a picture perfect moonsault on his opponent before going into the pin.

It's Devon now who kicks out on the late two leaving Kurt Angle irritated and annoyed. He jumps up to his feet and heads over to the ropes, he lets out a loud roar to the crowd who react with a barrage of boos. Kurt pulls down his left strap followed by his right strap and turns his attention back to his opponent. Devon is completely oblivious to what's about to happen as he gets back up onto his knees, Kurt Angle standing behind him, he doesn't get the opportunity to get back to his feet as Angle pulls his foot from underneath him and locks his arm around the ankle, using his other hand to apply pressure. Devon is yelling and screaming out in pain as he finds himself in a very precarious situation. Clawing onto the canvas, trying to drag himself over to the ropes, but they're too far. Devon does everything within his power to try and escape the hold, throwing all of his weight in Kurt's direction, trying to knock him down to relieve the pressure, but to no avail. Kurt has it locked in tight and Devon has no escape.

JBL: This is it, it's over, Kurt Angle has the Angle lock locked in and Devon has nowhere to go.

Michael Cole: Don't count him out just yet, Devon still has plenty left in the tank.

Devon raises his hand up and looks like he's about to bring it down against the canvas, but he stops himself as he surveys his surroundings, looking for some way to escape from this hold. He tries to leap toward the ropes closest to him,and he almost makes it, but Kurt Angle pulls him back to the center of the ring. It looks like Devon has no other choice now, but still refusing to give up, Devon uses all of his power to roll himself over, causing Kurt to let go of his grip and go flying into the ropes. Angle falls out through the middle ropes and onto the floor outside. Devon is left inside in the ring by himself, massaging his foot, trying to get the feeling back into it before Kurt returns. Devon manages to hop back up to his feet, he hobbles over to the ropes where Kurt fell out, he looks down over the ropes to see where Kurt is, but there's no sign of him. He turns his head to the right and then the left, but still can't find him. The crowd start to jeer heavily now and Devon realises why as he turns around and Kurt is standing there, ready, he ducks his head under Devon's shoulder once more and slipping his arm underneath his legs, he hoists him up into the air, but Devon again manages to avoid the Olympic slam, landing on his feet behind Kurt, not giving Kurt a chance to regain his momentum, Devon hook the back of his neck with a headlock again and lifts him up looking for the saving grace, but Kurt manage to escape, landing on his feet, Kurt takes quick advantage and rolls Devon up from behind with a schoolboy pin.

Kurt grabs a huge chunk of Devon's tights out of the view of the referee as the count continues.

3!

angle_original.jpg

HERE IS YOUR WINNER, KURT ANGLE

JBL: There you have it folks, our first official winner, Kurt Angle will move on to Bound for Glory, representing RAW in the King of the Ring.

Michael Cole: Are you kidding me? He had so much of Devon's tights in his hands, that can't be legal.

JBL: Hey Cole, you know what they say, if the ref doesn't see it, it's legal.

Kurt's music plays as he rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp with a pleased look on his face as Devon is furious inside the ring after being robbed of his opportunity. Kurt's stable team mates appear on the stage to congratulate him as we go on to the first segment of the night.

The scene opens on Jim Cornette standing backstage with a scowl on his face and a microphone in his hand. The crowd knows that this cannot be good as Cornette begins ranting.

screen-capture-82.png

Jim Cornette: I apologize for interrupting your reagularly scheduled programming, but my name is James E. Cornette and I have a few things to get off my chest. First of all, no one is talking about the King of the Ring tournament. The only topic of discussion is the downright disrespect that was shown to my client Brock Lesnar on the last edition of iMPACT. I thought this kind of lawlessness was only previlant on Anarchy, but nevertheless it's reared its ugly head around here on the Orange brand. Chris Sabin, you don't have any idea what you've just waltzed into. You're walking straight into the fires of Hell at Bound For Glory when you go up against Brock Lesnar. You see, Chris Sabin, you're like a cockroach, scuttering around this federation, spreading your filth and stench all over the place, hopping from brand to brand. I can smell your stench here, SmackDown is still suffering from it and RAW now has to grin and bear it. Chris Sabin, take what happened to your tag team partner Manik and what happened to that joke of a professional wrestler Grado wen they messed with Brock Lesnar.

The camera whips around to see Brock Lesnar also standing by.

0.jpg

Brock Lesnar: Chris Sabin, shortround, listen up and listen good. I'm not here to make friends like you are. As far as your little friend Manik goes, I have no sympathy whatsoever for him because he got in my way and, when you get in my way, bad things tend to happen. Call me inhumane. Call me barbaric. I've never claimed to be human and I pride myself on my ass-kicking abilities. It's how I make my money and, at Bound For Glory, I'm gonna earn every penny that Joseph Park is going to shill out to get me to appear when I add you to the victim list and I promise you, Sabin. You well feel The Pain.

Lesnar gets up and breaks the camera as we fade into another segment.

We've reached the finals of the Tag Team Championship tournament. One of these two teams will be challenging Ted DiBiase and Wade Barrett at Bound For Glory with the Titles on the line. One of the teams soon appears, but not the one that everyone wanted to see.

[video=youtube;etI3feUi-Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=etI3feUi-Ks[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and one of the finalists begins making their way out to the ring. Paul Heyman is not too far behind, pulling up the rear. Riley and Morgan pose momentarily before making their way down the ramp.

entrancedevanttitantron.png
ar308.jpg

Morgan and Riley enter the ring as the fans boo them and they await for there opponents

BEER…MONEY!

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Woh0p0tIb4M[/video]

The familiar music hits the crowd hit their feet for the arrival of Beer Money who eventually step out of the back in BM merch. Finally arriving as a team; Storm is spraying beer once more and drinking a little to boot whilst Roode is smirking on behind him and surveying the arena. Half way down the ramp Roode raises his arms into the air before motioning for a belt around his waist whilst Storm holds his beer in the air and we get some pretty sweet green pyro going up behind them.

BeerMoney_1046242a.jpg

Beer Money goes in the ring as the two teams look ready to go to war

Ding

Ding

Ding...

Morgan goes and he starts off with James Storm. Morgan goes, and he locks up with Storm, and pushes him down. Morgan flexes to show off his strength, as Storm looks on impressed. Storm gets up as they circle around each other. Storm goes and he hits a right hand right in the face of Morgan. Storm goes and he irish whips Morgan off the ropes. Storm bends his head down, as Morgan stops in his tracks and kicks Storm right in the face. Morgan picks up Storm and body slams him. Morgan goes over and drags Storm's body to his corner with Riley. Morgan goes and he tags Riley in. Riley goes and he begins to stomp on Storm with a bunch of kicks. Riley poses as the fans boo.

JBL: The Blue Chipper looking sharp here tonight boys.

Riley goes, and he picks up Storm, and hits a wild swinging neckbreaker. Riley goes by Heyman and points at him as Heyman claps on excited for him. Riley goes to pick up Storm, but Storm punches him in the gut. Riley holds it as Storm kicks Riley in the gut and hits a DDT. Riley is down on the ground as Storm goes and he lunges at Roode, and tags him in. Roode goes as he awaits for Riley to get up. Riley is up as Roode kicks him in the gut. Roode grabs the head and he hits a necbreaker. Roode goes for the quick cover.

No Riley kicks out just in time. Roode goes as he grabs Riley and he puts him into the turnbuckle. Roode goes and hits a vicious knifeedge chop as the fans woo at the move. Roode, goes and irish whips him into the opposite corner. Roode goes and he charges at Riley. Roode charges at Riley, and Riley lift his legs up catching Roode. Riley goes to the second rope as he hits a flying dropkick. Roode is on the mat as both men are both trying to get to there corners, both men do as James Storm beats Matt Morgan to the punch. Morgan manages to reverse momentum, and throws Storm into the turnbuckle. Morgan goes backwards, and hits the elbows right into the face which causes Storm to fall to the ground. Morgan steps back as he charges and hits a big knee right into the face of Storm.

Michael Cole: Morgan has so much power!

Morgan goes, and he picks up Storm, and he tags in Riley. Morgan goes as he fallaway slams Storm. Storm is on the ground as we can see the camera focus on Riley on the top turnbuckle. Riley goes and he jumps off the top turnbuckle and hits a big elbow drop. Alex Riley goes for the cover.

Kick out by Storm at a early two. Riley goes and he picks up Storm. Riley tries to go for a vertical suplex, but Storm is holding his ground. Riley tries to lift him up once more, but Storm keep a firm grip onto the hold. Storm goes and he breaks the hol, he holds onto one of the hands of Riley, and he hits a huge lariet onto him. Riley is down as Storm goes to the ground tired. Riley is holding his jaw as Paul Heyman is screaming at him: "To get up". Riley gets up, and as does Storm. Storm and him exchange punches. both men are going back and forward before Riley kicks him in the gut, Riley goes and he kicks him in the gut. Riley goes and bounces off the ropes, and he hits a dropkick right into the face. Riley goes and he walks to turnbuckle, and tags in Matt Morgan.

Michael Cole: James Storm needs to get to Roode if he can.

Morgan goes and he goes down to Storm and puts him with a abdominal stretch. The fans boo as Storm screams in pain. Storm is hurting as the fans are clapping. The claps keep getting louder, and louder for Storm as the fans just want him to get out of the hold. Storm begins to be building a base as he is shaking. The fans are clapping as Storm is up. The fans are cheering as Storm goes and he elbows Morgan a bit. The fans cheer as he seperates himself from the hold. Storm goes and he bounces off the ropes grabs the head of Morgan and hits the double knees to the face as the fans cheer. Morgan goes as he leans up against the ropes, and Storm is down in the ring. Storm keeps crawling, and crawling as the fans are clapping for him to get to his tag team partner. Too tag him. Morgan sees this as he is recovering, before Morgan can go and stop Storm from tagging in Roode it is too late. The fans burst into cheers as Roode gets the tag.

JBL: Here comes the man himself Robert Roode.

Roode charges at Morgan, as Morgan takes some hard shots from Roode. Morgan tries to counter with a big swing, but Roode ducks under. and is behind Morgan and he hits a atomic drop onto him. Roode goes, and he backs up bouncing off the ropes, and hits the Northern Lights Lariat. The fans cheer like crazy as Roode goes for the cover.

No kick out by Morgan. Morgan is down still as Roode is trying to figure out what does he need to do to take the big man down. Roode goes as he picks up Morgan, he puts Morgan on his shoulders as the fans are in awee. Roode is showing his strength, but all of a sudden Morgan begins to to elbow the head of Roode. Roode gets turned around and picked up for the hellevator. The fans boo as Morgan lays on the ground a little bit, and Heyman is screaming for the cover. Morgan goes and he rolls for the cover.

No kick out by Roode. Morgan can't believe that Roode kicked out of his finisher move. Roode goes and he is trying to get to Storm, but Morgan will not allow it. as he grabs the leg of Roode, and throws it down on the ground. Morgan goes and he drags the leg of Roode, and he drags Roode to near the turnbuckle Morgan tries to pick up Roode, but Roode is fighting back. Morgan goes and stops it as as he knees Roode in the gut. Roode falls down as Morgan throws him to the turnbuckle. Morgan throws Roode to the turnbuckle, turns around and he hits his backwards elbows Roode is down on the mat. As Morgan screams with pride.

Michael Cole: I don't know how anyone can stop this man right here.

Morgan goes as he backs up and he awaits for Roode to get up. Morgan seems to be setting up for the carbon footprint. Roode is slowly getting up and Morgan charges for the carbon footprint. Roode moves out of the way as Morgan completelty misses the Carbon footprint and he gets he hits nothing but the turnbuckle. Morgan goes, and he turns around as Roode grabs him hitting the double a spinebuster as the fans cheer like crazy.

Michael Cole: This might be the opening Roode needs.

Roode and Morgan are both crawling too the ropes. The fans are cheering like crazy as the fans begin to get intense into this match. Both men are crawling, and crawling until both men reach there partners and the fans go crazy. Storm goes after Riley hitting him with short left and rights. Riley is staggered as Storm goes and he bounces off the ropes, and grabs the head of Riley hitting the double knees to the face. Riley bounces off the ropes as Storm grabs him on his shoulders, and he hits the eye of the storm right in the middle of the ring. Storm goes for the cover as the fans cheer and count.

Matt Morgan comes in and breaks it up causing the fans to boo. Roode comes after Morgan but Morgan hits a big boot on him. Morgan goes as he pulls Riley off of Storm and he begins pounding on Storm. Morgan goes as he picks up Storm, and he is telling Riley what to do. Riley is up still dazed. Riley goes and he looks at Strom smiling as he kicks Storm in the gut and hits the your dismissed on him. The fans boo like crazy seeing this as Riley goes for the cover.

Michael Cole: STORM KICKED OUT!

Riley is shocked as is Morgan. Riley tells Morgan to back up and hit him with a carbon footprint. Morgan does back up a bit as he is awaiting for Storm to get up so he can nail him with a carbon footprint. Morgan is waiting, and waiting as Storm gets up. Morgan goes for the carbon footprint but as he charges at Storm all of a sudden Roode comes out of nowhere and intersects with a northern lights lariat. Morgan is down on the ground as Roode grabs Morgan and throws him into the outside. Roode is bragging about this, as Riley throws him to the outside. Riley turns around to go to Storm but as he does bam he gets hit by a last call superkick. Storm falls on Riley as the referee makes the count.

Howard Finkel: Here are your winners, and moving on into the Tag Team Tournament Finals. Beer Money!

images

UWF Impact goes backstage to Eddie Guerrero, whose on his own and has a few words to say about his match at Bound For Glory and movement to Impact.

The UWF draft has come and gone, and it's no surprise to me that La Familia are no longer part of Smackdown. Honestly it was a predictable move, an effort to salvage the blue brand because how can we burn the place down, let alone rebuild it in our image afterwards, if we're no longer members of the roster? Well, you're overlooking one major detail, holmes.

When, not if, I capture that Hardcore Championship from Mr. Kennedy, yes I'll be part of the Impact roster and appear on Thursday nights with the belt, but I still have to defend it which means I still have to make appearances for Smackdown until I lose the title, and I don't plan on that happening for quite some time so Hunter, and I mean Zack not Triple H, you and I are going to be seeing a lot of each other, vato.

As I look around the Impact landscape, there's a lot of options for all three of us, so many that it's hard to choose where to begin, not that I'd give our game plan away before we put it into motion anyway. Just know that sooner rather than later, you're going to see that we fit around here just fine.

With that, Eddie Guerrero stands up and leaves as Impact returns to ringside.

The show returns from a commercial break and we see a young male interviewer standing beside Mickie James and her client, Austin Aries.

Interviewer
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this moment, he is the iMPACT representative in the King of the Ring tournament, Austin Aries!

Aries grins into the camera as the crowd goes wild for their homebrand hero.

Interviewer
I'd like to start off by saying congratulations to you Aries for making it into the final four.

5_zps56d4d305.png

Austin Aries
Thank you. I know there's a lot of anticipation going into tonight, it's the Semi Finals of the King of the Ring and only two brands will be represented at Bound for Glory. Will it be iMPACT and Smackdown or will it be RAW and Anarchy, or even iMPACT and RAW or Smackdown and Anarchy? I don't know, only time will tell. But what I do know is that tonight, tonight will be the biggest match of my entire career, everything is riding on this, not only my spot in the King of the Ring, but also my pride, the respect that the people in the audience show me and the way that I look at myself in the mirror. It's all on the line. I've been in the ring with the likes of Bully Ray, Brock Lesnar and Kane, three powerful monsters, but tonight I step into the ring with a different man altogether in Jeff Hardy. He's not the strongest man in the world, he's not the tallest, the thinnest, the fattest or the smallest. and he's definitely not the smartest, but there's something about him that sets him apart from the rest. I think it's safe to say that I'm in for one rough challenge tonight.

Interviewer
Do you think you have a chance of beating him tonight?

Austin Aries
What kind of question is that? Of course I do. Look it's no secret that I've been set up to fail here, Jeff Hardy has always been the poster boy, the man sells more merchandise than anyone else in this company with his ridiculous arm bands and make-up. The children love him, the ladies love him, it's the sole reason that his rap sheet goes unnoticed in this company and it wouldn't surprise me if everyone backstage ends up rooting for him tonight, but that's not going to deter me. I may have been set up to lose to this match, but that's just going to happen. See Austin Aries works best under pressure, and when it's all said and done, when the lights go off at the end of the night, only one man will be standing tall and there will be only one failure in the ring, and that will be Jeff Hardy.

Mickie James steps forwards and drags the interviewers arm to her direction so that she can have her turn to speak.

Mickie James
That's exactly right. See my client, Austin Aries holds an advantage that none of the other contenders in this tournament tonight do, and that's that this is iMPACT, this is his brand, not D-vons or Kurt Angle's and definitely not Jeff Hardy's. All those people in the crowd tonight, they came here to see him. Austin is exactly the type of man that should be representing this company as their king. His loyalty to this company and his fans shows no bounds, he's intelligent, responsible and respectable, unlike any of his opponents, his record is clean. Not one of the other contenders is fit for a title such as King, this is a title that screams out my clients name.

Mickie pushes the arm back to Aries and steps back as Aries looks into the camera with a determined look in his eyes.

Austin Aries
You need to understand that tonight isn't just a match to me, I see this as my final opportunity for redemption. That only drives my determination to win even more. Jeff Hardy might want this, but I need it. I can guarantee that there's no way I'm walking out of this arena tonight as a loser, because if Jeff Hardy wants the win, if Jeff Hardy wants to be the one to put an end to my path to glory, then he's going to have to kill me, because there's just no other way to stop me.

Aries walks off in the direction of his locker room as Mickie follows close behind. The interviewer seems to be confused as he wasn't done asking questions yet, but he isn't given the opportunity as we cut away to a commercial break.

So You See The Writing On The Waaaaaaaaallllll
[video=youtube;6wBvxPRH2nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wBvxPRH2nM[/video]
tumblr_mt4kdhWf911sujulbo1_250.gif
tumblr_mt4kdhWf911sujulbo2_250.gif

"No More Words" starts to play in full swing and out from behind the curtain, dancing to the beat, is Jeff Hardy. Jeff moves his way out onto the stage and thrashes about as he does to the crowds delight. Jeff throws his hands up in the "Gunz" taunt and a massive amount of pyro explodes from the stage around him. The fans cheer as Jeff jogs down the ramp towards the ring, bobbing his head in time with the music. Hardy runs and slides in under the bottom rope, into the ring. He rushes over to the far turnbuckle and jumps onto the second one, hitting his signature pose while flashbulbs go off in the audience.

[video=youtube;0IN2GgT0Dz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IN2GgT0Dz8[/video]

'Raging of the Region' hits the PA System as the crowd burst into a huge frenzy for the home brand hero. Blue smoke covers the entry on the stage as Austin Aries steps out from the curtain and turns around to face the titantron, he holds out his signature cape so that each and every member of the audience, and most importantly, Jeff hardy can see the writing etched into the fabric.

tumblr_mh8elrxmpg1roi15ao6_250.gif

Jumping up with a quick jolt, Aries turns back to face the ring and struts down the ramp to the ring, the audience trying to catch a feel of his cape as he goes. Reaching the end of the ramp, Aries sprints around the ring and to the side near the barricade, he flashes a smile to one of the ladies sitting in the front row before leaping up onto the apron, staring straight out into the crowd, he turns and leaps up over the top rope and into the ring opposite Hardy.

Austin Aries and Jeff Hardy leave their respective corners and begin to circle each other in the middle of the ring before slapping hands as a gesture of Sportsmanship before locking it up in a collar and elbow tie up; both men are equally matched in strength, so they have to change it up. Aries shifts his grip into a side headlock however, Jeff Hardy manages to escape and goes for a Backdrop but Aries manages to flip out of it and lands on his feet behind Hardy, Hardy turns around but Aries ducks and goes for a roll up but Jeff Hardy manages to shift his weight to prevent it from happen and manages dropdown on Aries to get unique pinfall attempt on the Impact Superstar.

One
…
Two
…

Aries manages to escape and gets back to his feet as does Jeff Hardy and the two stare at each other before lunging straight back into the collar and elbow tie up but this time Jeff Hardy manages to get the side headlock but Aries like Hardy finds away out of it however this time Austin Aries manages to move his body out of it, keeping a hold of Jeff Hardy’s arm and drops to canvas to perform a legsweep to Jeff Hardy but Hardy manages to leap over it but Aries kips up to his feet and manages to land on his feet right in front of Jeff Hardy and the two staredown, eye to eye to a loud reception from the fans.

Cole: My god, these two are equal while Jeff Hardy managed to get a pinfall attempt on Aries, Aries matched him in their second exchange.
JBL: Cole, this match can’t be a wrestling match, it’s going to have to take a much more aerial approach for one man to get the advantage but if it does stay as a grounded match it’ll suit Aries more.

This time Aries and Jeff Hardy decide to go down a different route and begin to exchange forearms in the centre of the ring, the fans are split fifty/fifty while it’s an Impact shows, the fans are in love with the Charismatic Engima Jeff Hardy while the others are backing Austin Aries. Aries then takes a heelish move which swings the crowd 75/25 to Hard with a knee to the gut followed through with a closed fist to the head of Hardy, Hardy staggers backwards as Aries begins his full on assault Irish-Whipping Hardy across the ring straight into a backwards elbow knocking Hardy down to the canvas, Aries then parades himself infront of the fans before following up with elbow drop proceed by a pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Jeff Hardy kicks out of the pinfall attempt and sits up but Aries has no interest in letting Hardy recover following through with a boot to the back of Jeff Hardy. Hardy winces in agony as Aries begins to control the match by grabbing Jeff Hardy into a headlock but Jeff Hardy has more fight in him that Aries anticipated and begins to elbow Austin Aries in the side of the ribs slowly getting back to his feet while forcing Aries to break his grip; Jeff Hardy manages to twist out of the hold and Irish Whips Aries across the ring and goes for a clothesline on Aries but Aries ducks underneath and hits the other ropes as Hardy leaps up for the dropkick but Aries manages to grab the ring ropes stopping his momentum full stop. Hardy crashes down to the canvas and as Jeff Hardy begins to get back to his feet, Aries follows through with a boot to the side of the head and goes for another pinfall attempt to dismay to most of the fans.

JBL: Still Aries decided to do what the fans didn’t want him to do in this match, he’s gotten the up hand.
Cole: Sure but Jeff Hardy is still fighting back.

One
…
Two
…

Once again Jeff Hardy gets his shoulder off the canvas; Aries is slowly growing in frustration as he continues to beatdown on Jeff Hardy but Hardy begins to battle back lashing out at Aries and connecting with some good hits forcing Aries backwards. With Aries staggers back Jeff Hardy seizing his own opportunity to nail Aries with a stiff forearm smash, with Aries now on the back foot, Jeff Hardy goes for the Irish Whip to Aries but Aries reserves it and Irish Whips Hardy across the ring into the corner but Jeff Hardy rushes up the turnbuckle and leaps off to hit the Willow in the Wisp to knock Aries off his feet and down to the canvas; Jeff Hardy lunges ontop of Aries for a pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Aries manages to kick out this time but this doesn’t deter Jeff Hardy, as he picks up Austin Aries and goes for another head move but Austin Aries manages to hit an European Uppercut staggering Jeff Hardy before going for a Brainbuster but Jeff Hardy manages to counter out of the move landing behind Austin Aries, Aries turns around straight into the Twist of Fate! The fans go absolutely crazy as Jeff Hardy gets ready to go the top that’s when chaos hits. Paul Heyman from out of nowhere leaps up onto the ring apron and distract referee Charles Robinson! Jeff Hardy tries to go over to knock Paul Heyman off the ring apron but Alex Riley slides into the ring and charges towards Jeff Hardy, Jeff Hardy sees it coming and boots Riley in the gut and hits him with the Gutbuster! The fans go nuts as Jeff Hardy manages to get Alex Riley out of the ring but as he turns around he gets hit with the Carbon Footprint from Matt Morgan! Matt Morgan then escapes out of view of the referee Charles Robinson while Paul Heyman finally complies with Charles Robinson’s demands.

Cole: Matt Morgan, he’s just screwed Jeff Hardy!
JBL: If Matt Morgan can’t win this thing, why should anyone else!? He’s already lost to Beer Money earlier tonight, this is him lashing out!

Austin Aries manages to get back to his feet, he’s completely unaware of what’s just transpired and grabs a limp Jeff Hardy and hoists him up; Aries is slightly confused at the lack of fight from Jeff Hardy but he just got KO’d by the Carbon Footprint. Aries drops the limp Jeff Hardy with the Brainbuster with another 75/25 response.

Cole: This is bullcrap, Jeff Hardy got screwed.
JBL: It happens Cole!

One
…
Two
…
Three

-==Winner via pinfall and advancing to the King of the Ring Finals: Austin Aries==-

xaustinaries-680x365.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Oz5YVr33se.jpg

Austin Aries picks himself up and raises his arm in victory, he glances over at the titantron to see the moment to see how Jeff Hardy got hit with the Carbon Footprint and seems slightly disappointed at the unwelcome the assist to the point where he puts his hands on his hips and shakes his head in disgust but his train thought is interrupted with Kurt Angle emerging from the backstage with Stephanie McMahon with him; both Aries and Angles staredown to end this special Part II Impact.

==============================================

Staff Roll:
Main Event - Wrestling With Shadows
Angle vs. Devon - Dexter
Tag Team Finals - Chase
Picking the Winners - The Staff
Promos - The TTers

disclaimer: If anyone feels like they were they shouldn't of lost, then our new public relations manager Chase is willing to discuss these issues over PM. All these decisions where made by everyone in staff Me, SBS, Sam, Hoov, Rey and Chris Dresden. None of us want to put disclaimers in but we figured it's ness at the moment...

UWF King of the Finals:
Raw's Kurt Angle versus Impact's Austin Aries

UWF Tag Team Championship Match:
UWF Tag Team Champions Ted DiBiase JR & Wade Barrett versus Beer Money Inc (Robert Roode & James Storm)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Commerical Free Impact Part II - The King of the Ring Semi-Finals!

Good show with a lot of good action.

Congrats to everyone who won. Angle/Aries should be a good match at King of The Ring. And Beer Money versus The Champs will be more than entertaining.

Once again, great job. Onto BFG

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Oh ho ho Cwalker! That was not very nice of you to kick my ass and cost me KOTR son! Expect retaliation! :D

Great mini show here, I dont mind that I lost at all. Happy to see Dexter go on to face Angle, good job man.

I was honestly surprised at the out come of the tag match. Not that its a bad call, but my pick was Cwalker. But he did cost me my chance at the finals soooooooo I dont care anymore hahaha ;)

Man though, first Sighn gets me on the top rope, and then Matt Morgan kicks me in the face. Impact doesnt like Jeff Hardy! haha

As I said though, I got no problems with it. I thought the matches were well written and fair.

Dash

Reaction score

Great idea from Natlav to have a confrontation with the leader of the corporation before his match, it was an enjoyable segment for sure.

I don't really know much about Devon so writing that match was a real challenge to me, I don't think I did as well as I did with Drew/Sheamus but I gave it my best shot after doing some research and watching a couple Devon matches. Congratulations to [MENTION=3566]wrestling[/MENTION]WithShadows (Kurt) on the win, I'm really glad I didn't have to make that decision becsuse that must have been one tough call.

Sabin and Lesnar came a little out of the blue what with Sam dropping Grado, but they've done a pretty great job with building it up to be worthy of a match at the PPV. Kudos to everyone who was involved in that, I look forward to see the TT Thread.

I'm a little surprised that [MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION] didn't get the win in that tag team match because I feel like he made the biggest impact out of anyone else in the Tag Team tournament and it's honestly a little surprising that he isn't the one I'll be facing at Bound for Glory. However I look forward to the trash talk thread with Beer Money, [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11270]CM_Punk[/MENTION] better bring their best game.

I lost my original promo that I had written for Aries this week so I was gutted and had to write that one out quickly, but I feel like I still got to the point of what I wanted to say.

I think it was a good move to have the fans mostly supporting Jeff in this match, especially after our trash talk and that Aries made his true feelings known about Jeff, he doesn't want to respect him and he doesn't care whether the fans do or not. The heelish attitude was a great addition to the match and altogether it was fantastic. I'm really surprised to have beaten Shane since I really felt like he tore me apart with his second post in our trash talk, but I'm happy that he still has something to fall back on with Matt Morgan's interference because I really want to see his Jeff Hardy go places. I'm honestly thrilled to have gotten the win here, and I'm glad that once the match was over Aries wasn't happy about the interference. It was pretty difficult playing a heel and a face at the same time but now I get to stick to being the face as I head to BFG against the Corporation's Kurt Angle. I can't wait to get to trash talking with WWS, let's knock this one out of the park!

Fantastic show guys.