• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Post Your Pets

Chris

Dreams are Endless
20211231_115953.jpg

Got Wolfgang a new scratching post for Christmas....hasn't actually used it for scratching yet tho

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
20220606_205744.jpg
My 12 year old, Old Boy. Malachi. Russian Wolf Hound AKA Borzoi.
Right now he's on lots of meds. One for his Arthritis in his left hind leg, and some sore teeth. Some Anti inflammatory meds for his prostate and Anal Gland. And something to help make him hungry. He wants to eat but can't for a few dif reasons. He has an appointment on July 1st to get his teeth cleaned and neutered. And yet he's happy as can be. He still walks... slowly trots, etc. And he does have some Lymphoma spots here and there. The main concern is the one below his front elbow. His blood tets results are in.. but they aren't authorized to tell me until I get to his appointment and see his veterinarian. Of which is a Holistic Vet.

Last edited: