Post Your Pets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fl4gPwt.jpg

You know sometimes in life you hitting it so hard day in and day out from work and you forget things. I was thinking of my Dog Nena today who passed away in 2020 and it's the 1 Year Anniversary of her death which was June 14th last Summer. I touch her Urn/Coffin I had her Cremated in a Year ago every day before I go to work and when I come back from work. More than once it's felt like my Dog or something was near me if not my Brother who passed away in November of 2020. When she used to jump off it to my Bed and lay down it was with great force on my side and three times it felt like something jumped on my Bed. All three times I was in the dark and on my Laptop I swear both of loved ones have been checking on me or my mind might be playing tricks on me. I hope everyone's Pets are happy and healthy.
I believe that a Loved one or Pet that's passed away lingers around for awhile to help keep u in peace letting us Know they are still watching over us... Including GOD. (We also had a Doberman about a year ago pass away due to "Congenital Heart Failure". About 1 month before he passed away My Grandpa Passed away due to Cancer/"Agent Orange".

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anyone ever been attacked by a Rooster?

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Ada loves cuddling and falling asleep in the "hollow" I make between my thighs when lying on the couch. If I'm lying on the side to use the laptop for example, she gets upset and stands on my rib until I assume the position.

Attachments

• FFAD7594-DFCB-4C7F-A80A-2748B3ACBB1D.jpeg
    FFAD7594-DFCB-4C7F-A80A-2748B3ACBB1D.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 8

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
What a Beautiful Pitty! She's so adorable.
She is very affectionate too. Whenever I am keeping her from my friend or when I go to his place, she can stay by my side on the couch for hours and just lick my arm. And I mean that, she literally spends hours licking me with barely any break lol. I have no clue why she does that but it's kind of cute. I have to tell her to stop once in a while because it gets a little annoying and sticky but it's still really nice of her. She kind of looks like a pitbull so a lot of people are afraid of her when I walk her though.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
She is very affectionate too. Whenever I am keeping her from my friend or when I go to his place, she can stay by my side on the couch for hours and just lick my arm. And I mean that, she literally spends hours licking me with barely any break lol. I have no clue why she does that but it's kind of cute. I have to tell her to stop once in a while because it gets a little annoying and sticky but it's still really nice of her. She kind of looks like a pitbull so a lot of people are afraid of her when I walk her though.

Might be salty skin, I had a dog that did the same, he would lick my leg forever until I told him to stop or just changed from shorts or my nightgown to pants lol

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Might be salty skin, I had a dog that did the same, he would lick my leg forever until I told him to stop or just changed from shorts or my nightgown to pants lol
Maybe but she does it to everyone according to my friend. Even his parents.

• Haha
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Ada isn't a fan of waiting for me to go to bed before she can get her wet food.
0414386C-64AB-41C3-908F-007836D4FAB9.jpeg

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
@Kiffy Pop Please give Gidget a boop on the snoot for me.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube