post mania debut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who debuts first

• seth rollins

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • dean ambrose

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • kassias ohno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • damien sandow

• antonio cesaro

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • bo rotundo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Since Seth has been heavily featured in the coming weeks on FCW I'm going to have to go with Dean Ambrose. I'm a huge fan and have been eargerly awaiting his debut. I feel since nothing is really going for him despite mentions regal every now and then on FCW, he's going to get called up soon.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Not sure who will be called up first but Ambrose has serious star potential. I am a fan of some of the other guys but don't see that same quality in them. Cesaro can go and should be an upper midcarder. See Rollins in the midcard maybe with a midcard title. Ohno will be a Santino type character. Rotunda has potential but is a ways away.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
WWE developmental wrestler Seth Rollins defeated Drew McIntyre at Saturday's SmackDown live event in East Lansing, Michigan. He previously toured with the main roster in late December as he beat Tyson Kidd in singles matches at three consecutive SmackDown live events.

Certainly is getting the wins

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't recall many FCW stars getting that many wins on the road in recent years. Has to indicate that post WM he will be promoted otherwise why bother giving him these wins on the road.