• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

post mania debut

who debuts first

• seth rollins

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • dean ambrose

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • kassias ohno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • damien sandow

• antonio cesaro

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • bo rotundo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Red Jericho Punk

This may be a stupid question but isn't Bo Rotunda actually Husky Harris himself? I may be wrong but I could have sworn he used to be Husky Harris. Ambrose is my pick but Rollins wouldn't surprise me.

AZUCAR!

chefboyardee, you could at least give some detail into who you think it's going to be. Next time you'll receive a warning.

This may be a stupid question but isn't Bo Rotunda actually Husky Harris himself? I may be wrong but I could have sworn he used to be Husky Harris. Ambrose is my pick but Rollins wouldn't surprise me.

No.

Bo Rotunda is Husky Harris' brother.

No-one can really tell IMO who's going to be debuting from FCW next. The only people that know are WWE creative. What's good lately though is that certain people like Seth Rollins, Antonio Caesaro, Damien Sandow, Dean Ambrose etc are getting the chance to experience what it's like on the road for WWE and allowing WWE agents to look at them and no doubt submit reports to people higher up in the company.

Prodigy

Banned
I think a few guys will be called up but I don't know when. Rollins and Amrbose are sure fire guys I see being called up and I see Husky Harris being re called up alongside his brother to help the tag team, but I may see all these call ups not happening until WWE network is launched.

chefboyardee

chefboyardee, you could at least give some detail into who you think it's going to be. Next time you'll receive a warning.

No.

Bo Rotunda is Husky Harris' brother.

No-one can really tell IMO who's going to be debuting from FCW next. The only people that know are WWE creative. What's good lately though is that certain people like Seth Rollins, Antonio Caesaro, Damien Sandow, Dean Ambrose etc are getting the chance to experience what it's like on the road for WWE and allowing WWE agents to look at them and no doubt submit reports to people higher up in the company.
i voted for rollins.if hes getting ic title shots in dark matches the main roster is getting close

Andrew

Rollins has been facing Rhodes for the IC at House Shows. Ambrose was used last month, both could be called up but right now Rollins look to have higher promise. I picked Ambrose but would love to see all be called up eventually.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I picked Ambrose since Rollins just won the FCW Heavyweight Championship not too long ago, and he'd have to lose that before he was called up. I'm a big fan of Ambrose and hope he's called up sooner rather than later.

The Cork

Banned
Castagnoli.

Rollins will probably be given a Kizarny-ish character and released within months, Ambrose is legit but size will probably play its part and he'll end up in a nothing tag team.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Castagnoli.

Rollins will probably be given a Kizarny-ish character and released within months, Ambrose is legit but size will probably play its part and he'll end up in a nothing tag team.

Yeah Rollins released in months okay. He just faced Cody at a house show yet get a crappy gimmick then get released. Stupid comment.

The Cork

Banned
Wow, he faced Cody megastar Rhodes on a house show, this must mean hes in line for the main event of Mania next yr right?

Get a grip, more talented guys have been released than him before and will be in the future. Low-Ki won a whole season of NxT and was binned a fortnight later. Cabana was given a gimmick where he didnt talk and got jobbed out.

Shit happens.

Troy

I think that Seth Rollins will be the first promoted to the main roster out of this list. He has been wrestling a lot of house shows lately and he is on the road with WWE again this week so they must be close to either debuting him or releasing him.

I would hope that after WM, once they have done their annual firing, they start promoting a few guys from FCW to freshen up the rosters.