*POSSIBLE SPOILER* Steve Austin the new GM of RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
well im gonna sound like a total twitter nerd for saying this but wwe removed austin from their twitter list for alumni and put him on the list for raw superstars... for what its worth i thought that might mean hes the new gm..

Reaction score
Please god no. He's already been GM before. I like Austin, but as a wrestler, not a moonlighting on screen character.

Reaction score
I doubt it. I think he's in a better position in show business now than when he was the GM in 03-04 and doubt he really needs to return to a semi full time on screen position.

...god...

Reaction score
The fuck are you talking about? He's not on the superstars list.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think they just put him on the list because of the 900th episode of RAW coming up soon, and he's most definitely going to make at least a 2 second appearance to give the stunner to somebody.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
well yeah but there is an alumni list and guys on there still appear on raw... so do the people on the guest host list... their not on the RAW list.... so i was just thinking of this but maybe your right.. only time will tell

Airfixx

Reaction score
...and you know he "refused" how exactly?

...Maybe he had other commitments.