Possible Spoiler: Jericho's Partner for NOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

~The Even Flow~

Reaction score
^^^[Somewhere above]: Not expectig it for a moment, but Regal and Jericho would totally kick ass.

One of the Colon's would need a belt.... NOC remember.

One hour and one post later....

What a remarkable sense of consistency you have! :roll:

^^^Nice job at quoting too, fool.

@ JBonez (and others): So some of you are actually entertaining the idea that Jericho +1 will RETAIN???

...Now the IC match has been announced I don't really give a shit who the mystery jobber will be. Main concern I had was they were gonna interupt Zigglers intended push for this, but no worries; pick Ziggler and give OUR NEW IC CHAMP a mini-rub from "the greatest wrestler in the world today".

Would like to see a face team added to make it a 3-way, just to add a bit more of a dynamic to the situation should Pricelss walk out with the straps (as I assume they will). i.e have Cryme Tyme (for example) totally beating down Jericho & Ziggler down at one point in the match only for Pricelss to sneak in for the win with a schoolboy, roll-up or similar.
Yup...that's just me , simply awesome at everything I do :wavetowel3:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Those above scenario's are if they (Jericho/Mystery parnter) win the match. And even if they don't, who's to say Jericho wont try and get the straps back. But I think that if they tried to do that, then I would think his partner would have to be somebody from SD.

But I do believe that Jericho's team will win the match. It could progress 2 different things at one time. (1) If Jericho picks one of four guys i mentioned above, it would be a rub for them to work with him. (2) Jericho's team wins and Jericho continues to trash talk Edge. Building sympathy for Edge for his return while gaining Jericho more heat. Edge is going to be gone for a long time, and more than likely win he comes back (as does alot of people when they return from a long hiatus) he will get a face reaction. WWE may as well capitlalize on this, and have him return as a face. While he's gone, Jericho's trash talking will help in this as well. He could go on saying he picked the right partner this time and made a mistake before, that he picked a healthy partner this time than an injury prone... the list goes on. There was a 3rd but in the process of typing this, I forgot what it was. But I'm not saying for sure Jericho's team would win, I just think it would do better for Jericho to win the match, rather than have his team lose.

Airfixx

IMO this Edge/Jericho team was meant to give them BOTH something notable to do whilst they established the SD ME-new skool of Hardy, Punk & Morrison. They key to it working being their collective status on the card elevating the belts and any opponents that get to hold their own against them in the meantime...

I think the situation the 'E find themselves in now is too 'beneath' Jericho to simply continue with it just for the sake of giving a rub to his new partner... Especially if it's Ziggler, who I'm hoping with be holding a more prestigious singles title come the end of NOC - It wouldn't look good for Jericho to be the title-less one teamed with a mid-card champ whom had just dethroned the very guy that Jericho lost the same belt to a month before.

The Rated R CMStar

So your saying Ziggler is on the same level of Jericho then? And how would you know WWE isn't looking to push him? And to that level? It's a tag title reign not an Undisputed title reign. Why is it now Carlito can't have a tag title reign when he was just the previous champ

Ziggler is being pushed into that same level. Again, the only reason people is even saying Carlito is because he's a heel. There's no other logic on his pairing.

xtremebadass

The black outline of a guy suggests he is the mystery partner? I remember for mystery superstars they still use Hardcore Holly's outline, does that mean Holly is making a comeback? NO

Great One

Lance Cade.. He said he was gonna pick an honest man.

If not him, it'll be Chris Masters.