• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Possible Spoiler: Jericho's Partner for NOC

Travis40

wrestlezone said:
Several WZ readers have sent in emails saying that the graphic of the Chris Jericho and a mystery partner vs Legacy match which is taking place at Night of Champions looks very similar to one from last year. If you recall, this same match type was run at last year's Night of Champions PPV in which then Tag Champs Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes took on Ted DiBiase, Jr and a partner of his choosing. It was at this event that Rhodes turned on Holly and both him and DiBiase became the new tag champs. In the graphic on WWE.com which we have shown below promoting The Legacy bout at this year's Night of Champions PPV, it should be noted that the graphic of Jericho's mystery opponent is simply Ted DiBiase's inverted silhouette, leading many to speculate that DiBiase may in fact be Jericho's partner at the event.

There's a pic on the article, if you want to see it.

It's probably just a coincidence.

Airfixx

Irrespective of who does transpire to be his partner, that report is utter crap.... They say the silhouette looks like the one from last year (which represented Cody) only to eventually conclude that this years mystery partner is Ted.

Drivvle.

seX-Power

What sense would it make for DiBiase to change sides? It's not like teaming with Jericho would help an impeding face turn. Bullshit, I think it's gonna be The Miz.

DENNIN

Reaction score
^ Except he has a IC title match now. I gotta think its gonna be Miz. A few others come to mind like Regal or Ortiz.

Even though Dolph has his IC title match I think he'll also team with Jericho, like what Jericho did at the Bash, only Dolph will hopefully win both matches! You'd think they'd just have Jericho team with someone on the SD roster, throwing a RAW or ECW guy with him would be stupid imo. Why throw the Miz with him? He just got away from the tag division not long ago.

seX-Power

Has Dolph getting the match been announced? I don't think so. No spoilers please, even in a thread announcing spoilers, as this is spoiling something else.