Possible Spoiler: Jericho's Partner for NOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

The Miz is a long shot, but still might happen. But other names that you people have thrown out (Carlito, William Regal, CHARLIE HAAS, RICKY ORTIZ) are just laughable.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The Miz is a long shot, but still might happen. But other names that you people have thrown out (Carlito, William Regal, CHARLIE HAAS, RICKY ORTIZ) are just laughable.

Why is Carlito laughable? I haven't checked the card, so if he's billed to fight Primo, then sure, it's laughable. But if not, with his new seriousness and aggressive streak, he'd be a decent option for Jericho's partner.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I think the top three contenders right now would be Zach Ryder, Mike Knox and William Regal. Everybody wants Chrisitan but I would like Santino. The two of together would be great in promos and with Jericho's help, Santino could become a more serious competitior that a lot of fans want to see.

seX-Power

^ I'm sorry but all four of the guys you mentioned are laughable except for Knox who could possibly be put in as a bodyguard character. Just because two guys are heels doesn't mean they need to be paired.

The Rated R CMStar

Why is Carlito laughable? I haven't checked the card, so if he's billed to fight Primo, then sure, it's laughable. But if not, with his new seriousness and aggressive streak, he'd be a decent option for Jericho's partner.

First off, why would Carlito face Primo Colon at Night of Champions? , second, Sex-Power said it, just because a guy is a heel doesn't make him an option. I have been saying The Miz and Ziggler are the options, but even Miz doesn't make much sense. Carlito isnt on the level of Jericho, WWE isn't even looking to push him to that level. It would be a joke for that to happen.

Same goes for Santino Marella and Zack Ryder.

seX-Power

I'm only saying the Miz because of his 'Twitter War' with Jericho atm. :p

~The Even Flow~

Reaction score
The only people I can think of on the roster are Christian ,Swagger,TBK, Ziggler &Ted Jr. I think Christian would be a better move though. But Christian is the only credible face on ECW & he desperately needs another title reign before moving to another brand. But I see them using someone that hasnt debuted/returned yet, IE: Chris Masters.

seX-Power

Yeah, because taking ECW's top face out of that brand's top feud and title program, and turning him heel to put him in Smackdown's mid card with a tag title reign is such a great idea innit?

~The Even Flow~

Reaction score
Yup , Christian would be a horrible choice .There's no way he'll turn heel and tag with Jericho...imo.

I still think he's going to pick Swagger since he doesn't have a match at NOC and being a higher priority than Miz, who is the only other real option I can see, since Ziggler is already in a match, I can't see him being left off.

Airfixx

^^^[Somewhere above]: Not expectig it for a moment, but Regal and Jericho would totally kick ass.

Carlito maybe? Unless he's billed to face Primo.

One of the Colon's would need a belt.... NOC remember.

~The Even Flow~ said:
The only people I can think of on the roster are Christian ,Swagger,TBK, Ziggler &Ted Jr. I think Christian would be a better move though. But Christian is the only credible face on ECW & he desperately needs another title reign before moving to another brand. But I see them using someone that hasnt debuted/returned yet, IE: Chris Masters.

One hour and after only one post in the interim....

~The Even Flow~ said:
Yup , Christian would be a horrible choice .There's no way he'll turn heel and tag with Jericho...imo.

I still think he's going to pick Swagger since he doesn't have a match at NOC and being a higher priority than Miz, who is the only other real option I can see, since Ziggler is already in a match, I can't see him being left off.

What a remarkable sense of consistency you have! :roll:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

lol

I have been saying The Miz and Ziggler are the options, but even Miz doesn't make much sense. Carlito isnt on the level of Jericho, WWE isn't even looking to push him to that level. It would be a joke for that to happen.

Same goes for Santino Marella and Zack Ryder.

So your saying Ziggler is on the same level of Jericho then? And how would you know WWE isn't looking to push him? And to that level? It's a tag title reign not an Undisputed title reign. Why is it now Carlito can't have a tag title reign when he was just the previous champ.

WWE could very well go with some young guy. It would be nice for them to get a good rub from working with Jericho/teaming with him. Which is why I think it could be The Miz, Ziggler, Swagger, or Carlito.

The Miz: Cena burried this guy in what could have been a nice program. Miz proved he could hangle is own on the mic. He's not doing anything right now. This pairing could work. They could even and in their Twitter war thing into where they try and prove that one is better than the other. What wouldn't make since about this pairing is that Jericho wouldn't want to team with someone who was all talk, but then get beat by Cena two times in two days.

Ziggler: Although he already has a title match at NOC, who's to say he can't pull double duty. He could lose the IC and win the tag title. He could win the IC and lose the tag. He could win both of them, although I don't think he'd get pushed like that this early. Jericho could say that he's impressed with the way Ziggler handled Mysterio last week on SD, and then again on Superstars. And depending on how their match goes tonight on SD, if they win, that could seal the deal. I see this one happening the most. As I don't see Ziggler beating Mysterio for the IC title just yet, but a tag title reign with Jericho doesn't seem out of the ball park for me.

Carlito: He had his rushed heel turn on his brother that seemed premature. Jericho could say that Primo was the weak llink in their tag team (much like Edge[Jericho's words not mine]) and he liked how Carlito got rid of him. He should that he would do anything to win, even if that means he takes out his own blood. The bad: Don't really see one in this one either. Except Carlito maybe bound to feud with his brother for a while. These two together could really be a good pairing.

Swagger: This guy has alot of potential. After last week, it seemed to be like him and MVP would be feuding and I was hoping it would be a long term program, as from their VIP Lounge episode, they brought out the best in each other on mic skills, and continuing the program could bring out the best in their in-ring work. But after Monday, they had a match. A match that wasn't even advertised, it seemed like a throw-away match to me. That could end their feud right there. And that would let Swagger go on to team with Jericho at NOC. This would be a very good rub for Swagger to work with Jericho. It could show us what he really has. Jericho could be the mentor type guy for him.

But these 4 are the possibilities that I see for Jericho's partner that's on the main roster.

~The Even Flow~

Reaction score
^^^[Somewhere above]: Not expectig it for a moment, but Regal and Jericho would totally kick ass.

One of the Colon's would need a belt.... NOC remember.

One hour and one post later....

What a remarkable sense of consistency you have! :roll:
Yup:p

Airfixx

^^^Nice job at quoting too, fool.

@ JBonez (and others): So some of you are actually entertaining the idea that Jericho +1 will RETAIN???

...Now the IC match has been announced I don't really give a shit who the mystery jobber will be. Main concern I had was they were gonna interupt Zigglers intended push for this, but no worries; pick Ziggler and give OUR NEW IC CHAMP a mini-rub from "the greatest wrestler in the world today".

Would like to see a face team added to make it a 3-way, just to add a bit more of a dynamic to the situation should Pricelss walk out with the straps (as I assume they will). i.e have Cryme Tyme (for example) totally beating down Jericho & Ziggler down at one point in the match only for Pricelss to sneak in for the win with a schoolboy, roll-up or similar.