• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT**HUGE Mania storyline revealed.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I hope we get some type of Hardcore match at Wrestlemania. I think we, the fans deserve it. WWE always does good with putting together hardcore type matches, and I think Christian/Jeff TLC would be gold.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm nervous that they do build up the Jeff Hardy/Christian storyline, but make Hardy drop the belt to Edge before Wrestlemania. I really DO NOT wan't to see this, as Hardy deserves to take the belt around his waist into Wrestlemania.

CMS, what about the spoilers make you believe that we don't see Hardy/Edge at WM? Also, aren't we forgetting The Undertaker? He can still play a huge role for the title, as I don't see him not being in the main event match. Jeff Hardy v. The Undertaker for the WWE Championship!

The Rated R CMStar

CMS, what about the spoilers make you believe that we don't see Hardy/Edge at WM

The title match they announced for Royal Rumble..

I'm nervous that they do build up the Jeff Hardy/Christian storyline, but make Hardy drop the belt to Edge before Wrestlemania. I really DO NOT wan't to see this, as Hardy deserves to take the belt around his waist into Wrestlemania.

Jeff Hardy deserves shit, and damn sure doesn't deserve to enter Mania as champion. Notice that I am saying that he doesn't deserve, not that it would be a bad move or it won't happen.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
CMS, Jeff Hardy has been the company many years. He had his hiatus, but still he returned, and has given great matches. I don't see how you think he doesn't deserve at least one title reign.

If he goes into 'mania with the title, its a 60% chance he loses it at the pay per view. I too am seeing Edge v. The Big Show being built up. But uh, if it isn't I do see Big Show getting the shot at RR, Edge losing the Rumble. Edge getting a number one contenders match. wwe.com also says nothing of a title match at RR.

The Rated R CMStar

I said spoilers, not WWE.com

And Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve the belt. Like I said before, WWE had to give the belt because of his level of overnerness, but I fail to see how a drugadict, with no mic skills and whose matches are good, yes, but not amazing, DESERVES the belt.

And damn sure doesn't deserve to enter Mania as champion. A person like Edge, just last year enter Mania as champion. Chris Jericho, he has only entered Mania as champion once. Hardy is close to the bottom of people who deserve to enter Mania as champion. Hell, just last a few months he was trying to get on a plane completely wasted.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
No one did, but I meant to say if Jeff Hardy was to be in a main event match, interference shouldn't happen. And if it wasn't in a main event match, still it shouldn't be ruined a la interference.

PeepShow

This is amazing news. Only thing is I wish he wouldn't return as a heel. I want to see him get a huge pop. Even as a heel he'd get something for returning, but nothing like coming out of the blue to cut a face promo or something.

Hopefully this leads to an E&C reunion then.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter and pasted on Lordsofpain said:
According to sources, WWE has already started the creative process of the return of Christian. Edge will cost Jeff Hardy the title, and reveal Christian as the "mystery person" who attacked Jeff the morning of Survivor Series. Triple H vs. Edge and Jeff Hardy vs. Christian is the current plan for WrestleMania 25. Jeff will get a chance to win back his title at WrestleMania by winning the Royal Rumble or in an Elimination Chamber at No Way Out against Edge, but will pass on the title shot for a grudge match against Christian.

OMFG

plz

Evil Austin

lol But that does sound like something I would like to see.

But what gets me is if Jeff wins the rumble to get himself the shot when will he lose it to Edge? or Edge costing him the win etc. I haven't seen the past three or so episodes but that confuses me if the Rumble is coming up soon and they want Jeff to win it. Unless he wins the EC thing.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
I highly doubt with all the build up WWE has had with Hardy and the whole "brass ring" line they fed us that they will let him pass on a title shot. I mean come on, I am a Christian fan just like most people but for someone WWE held back to be in midcard hell, then go to the competition and become a 2-time World Champion and then possible return to ME WM 25? Really? I see this: Taker vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy (Since WWE is notorious on triple threats), Christian will be in Edge's corner instead of being in the match.