**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT**HUGE Mania storyline revealed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Eh... that'd be cool, but I still thought it would be Triple H.

J

Please God no. I've had enough of the TLC matches starring these 4.

It's been what like 5 years since we've seen one. I would have no problem with these 4 in the ring togheter in a TLC once again. Yet again I'd watch these 4 in the ring together no matter what kind of match it was. Hell they could turn a Hornswaggle on a pole match into a ***** match.

C4

Just to remind people, Christian isn't bound on his TNA contract and I'm pretty much sure it expires around early January.

The Rated R CMStar

Anyways, I always thought that if not Edge, it would be Christian and Tomko the ones who attacked Hardy. However, I never see it as a storyline leading to a Hardy vs Christian match at Mania, but more as even more hype to Edge vs Hardy, as it would have been Edge the one who orchestrated the attack.

Man, this happens to me for jumping the bandwagon. I should have stayed with the match I have always predicted (before I jumped the wagon and started aiming for Hardy vs Edge): Triple H vs Edge.

Reaction score
It's been what like 5 years since we've seen one. I would have no problem with these 4 in the ring togheter in a TLC once again. Yet again I'd watch these 4 in the ring together no matter what kind of match it was. Hell they could turn a Hornswaggle on a pole match into a ***** match.

Hornswoggle on a Pole sounds like pure win.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I read everywhere that the deal expired early Jan. They've been saying that for months, so I doubt that it has already expired. Probably just some guy making up news {to CMS and Trav}.

Cage vs Hardy would be epic, though i doubt it'll happen. WWE have always seemed a little iffy on putting Cage right over to the top. I think he'd need to prove himself first. We all know that what you've done elsewhere means nothing when you go to WWE, whether you're returning or not.

C4

WWE have always seemed a little iffy on putting Cage right over to the top. I think he'd need to prove himself first. We all know that what you've done elsewhere means nothing when you go to WWE, whether you're returning or not.

Exactly, and for those reasons they aren't going to go with Hardy vs. Christian for the Championship so early at WrestleMania and/or make Christian win in the Royal Rumble Match upon his return. They need to have Edge vs. Jeff Hardy for the Championship in the main event of WrestleMania.

Christian winning the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania sounds good; which eventually makes him win the Championship later in the year, it also sounds logical to me.

Airfixx

Exactly, and for those reasons they aren't going to go with Hardy vs. Christian for the Championship so early at WrestleMania.

Where did anyone say it would be for the championship?

Mostly likely outcome IF they run with this idea is:

Edge v HHH (for the title)
Cristian v Hardy (grudge match)

Reaction score
Ugh. I really thought/think Edge is booking his WM against Jeff.

If you are not John Cena or Triple H, being awarded a gig at WrestleMania symbolises the WWE's acknowledgement of your past 12 months of service.

I'm not saying Christian Cage should not be involved in WrestleMania full-stop, but I would think a ME push is ludicrous.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy's champion so who really care swho attacked him when he ended up becoming champion anyway.

If anything they should do what they always do. have Christian take out Matt.

The Rated R CMStar

Read the spoilers for SD. We are not seeing Hardy vs Edge at Mania. I am getting REALLY, REALL scared that they might be building Edge vs Big Show.