Possible Photos Of Brocks New Ring Gear

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HB_Punk

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if Lesnar was still under contract with Jimmy John's and to advoid being sued he had to keep his logo on his ring attire.

I'm curious how he is going to be working in the ring, I'm hoping for more of a MMA based attack to go with his monster moves.

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
I'm indifferent about his ring gear. I just hope he doesn't murder Cena. :trollol:

Blujay

Reaction score
He definitely needs knee pads. It just doesn't look right. I'm cool with them playing up his UFC past but how far are they going to go with it? I really he doesn't turn into a ground and pound brawler. Lesnar was known for his crazy power moves. I'd rather he just throw everyone around than punch the shit out of people for the majority of his matches. The sponsors is a different look for sure. I wonder if it'll start a new trend with WWE allowing sponsors for workers as long as they get a cut of the money. I could see it.