Possible Heel turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
We discuss heaps of shit that isn't going to happen all over the forum. I don't see why you have such an objection to it, but if you're personally offended by a false report then that's okay man. Not all of us are as sensitive as little girls, but we can cater to those who are, I guess.

Using your logic, I can post 10 different threads spewing bullshit which completely ruins the point of the NEWS AND RUMORS section in the first place. Calling me a sensitive little girl shows your maturity level is quite low, all I was saying is having fake news on your site isn't a good thing, it has nothing to do with sensitivity.

I never knew objecting to fake news in the news and rumors section of a forum was a bad thing, I must be crazy

Reaction score
Not really. It could still be classified as a RUMOUR (capslock for effect, apparently). Plus, if it's that big of a problem, then move it to the WWE section where essentially we just talk about this type of stuff.

I guess calling you a little girl (which basically means you're overdramatic, cry about anything) after saying that a thread like this "makes the forum look bad" (your words, not mine) isn't an overdramatic reaction at all, am I right? I mean, people are going to see a news thread, go to WrestlingObserver and go OH FUCK THAT THREAD IS FALSE. IWF IS SHIT. IWF IS SHIT, aren't they? I'm sorry, I would have never called you a little girl if I had known you had sand in your vagina. I apologise.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ Aren't you the one overreacting here? It makes the board look bad when you have all these people posting in a thread with bullshit news, thinking its real. It makes everyone here look like dumbasses, which is why it should be moved/closed quickly.

Whatever though, keep posting your fake news and discuss away.

CMS

Reaction score
I have yet to see any post here giving as a fact that John Cena or Triple H is going to turn heel. All I have seen is fantasy booking on what would happen should Triple H or someone for that matter was to be named the GM.

I think that at this point, people have learned that any report that reads "creative is toying with the idea of turning a top star, it might be Triple H or John Cena" sounds like complete and utter BS, even if it comes from the WO or not.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
JR was a good hunch, but the Nexus are douches, period. They wouldn't take the command of a mere commentator. Please, that's ridiculous. I doubt they are going to further any affiliation with Ross because they just recently slapped him in the face by removing his voice from the beginning video of RAW.
Simple... they're trying to get him out of the minds of the ordinary fans... and again, works perfectly into JR's reason for being the man behind Nexus. In fact, it's a redeeming factor for them fucking up the JR return when he had his own announce table built and had Dr. Death "fucking people up". This time, he can actually have backing and talent worthy of the story.

CMS

Reaction score
And what would JR have against John Cena?

...god...

Reaction score
Please God if there is any 'leader' just have it be Chris Jericho. He's the only one who hasn't came out to thwart them and has just been sorta chilling in the midst of this entire situation. THAT makes perfect sense.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Using your logic, I can post 10 different threads spewing bullshit which completely ruins the point of the NEWS AND RUMORS section in the first place. Calling me a sensitive little girl shows your maturity level is quite low, all I was saying is having fake news on your site isn't a good thing, it has nothing to do with sensitivity.

I never knew objecting to fake news in the news and rumors section of a forum was a bad thing, I must be crazy

Fuck me my bad, No need to get ya panties in a bunch.

I got it of the IWF Page from the drop down box under the read section, Were all the other WWE/TNA NEWS is.

So i assumed it was news/Rumour. Sorry i cant be fucked wasting my time trawling through websites to find out if it is indeed true or not.

Its not exactly that far fetched that it is totally ridiculous bullshit is it. There is a good possibility that it could in fact be true. Not like i came on and said OMG Austin and the the rock and hogan, HBK have all signed a deal and will debut next week. Jesus get a grip dude.

Plus if it's that much off a problem then one of the mods can move or delete it simple.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
TJ said:
Didn't he get back at him at Wrestlemania?
Na, to my understanding, they went with a rematch at Extreme Rules which went down following Wrestlemania, and Shemaus supposably sidelined Trips.

rko said:
Simple... they're trying to get him out of the minds of the ordinary fans... and again, works perfectly into JR's reason for being the man behind Nexus. In fact, it's a redeeming factor for them fucking up the JR return when he had his own announce table built and had Dr. Death "fucking people up". This time, he can actually have backing and talent worthy of the story.
I don't know, it seems to not make sense, and there are too many blanks. Like what the hell would JR have against Cena? Last time I checked, JR would always be defending Cena, and calling him a true champion, and what not.

... said:
Please God if there is any 'leader' just have it be Chris Jericho. He's the only one who hasn't came out to thwart them and has just been sorta chilling in the midst of this entire situation. THAT makes perfect sense.
True, but I'd much rather Jericho hold up his own, without a stable. I'd rather see this affiliation with Nexus take away time from a veteran, that way much more younger, and fresher stars can rise to the occasion, and shine. That's why, Triple H taking the role of Flair would be perfect in my opinion.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
A Cena/Sheamus double turn via Cena as Nexus leader has $$$ written all over it come Sunday. And to my knowledge Cena and Sheamus haven't had a Singles PPV match at all, and Sheamus plowing through the lower level Nexus guys on PPV culminating in a Survivor Series/RR/WM title win would not only give some Nexus guys PPV matches for a few months, it would be a damn epic over year long feud ending blowoff match.

But that's not gonna happen, because JBL is going to be the GM/leader. It would be cool though i'd say, even if it didn't make sense. I think everyone is forgetting that WWE can pretend certain plot points happened, and their storylines rarely make complete sense.

...god...

Reaction score
JBL is someone I wouldn't be too against. Because he's been off TV for a great deal of time and he had a huge feud with Cena. Guess I just miss JBL. :(

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
First of all Mr. Biggumz... the word is SENSE******* not "since".

Anyway. I'm not saying it would literally be Evolution V2... just something along those lines. Another group for HHH to lead. However I am with you to the fact that they are supposed to be young guys breaking away from everyone else and it really isn't necessary for them to have a "leader" other than Barrett. That said though, if they must... HHH is the smart choice.

Fuck the grammar police!!

^ Aren't you the one overreacting here? It makes the board look bad when you have all these people posting in a thread with bullshit news, thinking its real. It makes everyone here look like dumbasses, which is why it should be moved/closed quickly.

Whatever though, keep posting your fake news and discuss away.

Man, everything is a rumour unless A. It comes straight from the horses mouth (IE. Vince, creative member, etc.) or it airs on tv. I don't care if some big well known site think they new or what exclusives they have, it's a rumour until it happens. So technically, anything posted here (rumour wise) is bull shit news til it happens.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Still living in that past are we? Why don't we go ahead and compare Orton to Austin to make him look even worse?

Personally, I don't have any misty-eyed memories of WCW that need preserving cos I wasn't watching at the time... So no.

The Rattle-Snake vs The Viper.... God forbid there's any similarity to be perceived there! ...Oh wait, hang on; there's the finishers they use too. ;o]

...please tell me other than the gang beatdowns, what really makes Nexus a nWo ripoff? The invasion? SERIOUSLY? NXT, not a rival company to WWE. >.>

Invaded by guys from outside the company (in kayfaybe Nexus were not under contract, just like outside of kayfaybe Hall & Nash WERE), the powerstruggle that ensues and the 'secret leader shit'.

Whatever; my point here wasn't to bitch about recycling of storylines; I was offering the NWO up for comparision - i.e. One was a succesful and now legendary gang/invasion/powerstruggle angle propelled by the current hot stars of the business.... Then there is Nexus.

Plenty of more detailed venting from me about Nexus; take a look around... Should you actually care about where I think it is destined to be a fail, that is.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Personally, I don't have any misty-eyed memories of WCW that need preserving cos I wasn't watching at the time... So no.

The Rattle-Snake vs The Viper.... God forbid there's any similarity to be perceived there! ...Oh wait, hang on; there's the finishers they use too. ;o]

...please tell me other than the gang beatdowns, what really makes Nexus a nWo ripoff? The invasion? SERIOUSLY? NXT, not a rival company to WWE. >.>

Invaded by guys from outside the company (in kayfaybe Nexus were not under contract, just like outside of kayfaybe Hall & Nash WERE), the powerstruggle that ensues and the 'secret leader shit'.

Whatever; my point here wasn't to bitch about recycling of storylines; I was offering the NWO up for comparision - i.e. One was a succesful and now legendary gang/invasion/powerstruggle angle propelled by the current hot stars of the business....

Plenty of more detailed venting from me about Nexus; take a look around... Should you actually care about where I think it is destined to be a fail, that is.