• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Popular bands that you hate

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I do find Paradise City to be annoyin' but probably just because it's overplayed.

I'll just throw K-Pop as an entire genre in here.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I like their album “Dookie” but other than that I’m not the biggest Green Day fan. I don’t necessarily hate them but I don’t go out of my way to listen to them.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Metallica, Steve Miller Band, Rap that is n this n that, Sugarland, The Chicks that once were from Dixie, Luke Bryan

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
With Nirvana it's basically I heard it so much it just annoys the fuck out of me whenever it comes on.

Green Day I liked their earlier stuff by Nimrod I was out

Dave Matthews Band fans I know just irk the fuck out of me haha.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
With Nirvana it's basically I heard it so much it just annoys the fuck out of me whenever it comes on.

Green Day I liked their earlier stuff by Nimrod I was out

Dave Matthews Band fans I know just irk the fuck out of me haha.
Green Day is the other one for me. Just fucking droning shit that I can't stand.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
OMB said Metallica and that’s a great fucking shout.

AC/DC is a band I’ve never liked, I do like the Bon Scott years though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
OMB said Metallica and that’s a great fucking shout.

AC/DC is a band I’ve never liked, I do like the Bon Scott years though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See I have the exact same opinion of AC/DC. Bon Scott was great and although there's a few great Brian Johnson songs, "Back in Black", "For Those About to Rock", "Thunderstruck".

Sabretooth

Jesus you guys are nuts lmao. Eagles are one of the all time great bands. Bon Jovi I actually understand because they’re songs are really sentimental and overblown but I like them regardless. Guns n Roses I think have one of the best 80s albums of all time. Nirvana is the only grunge music I listen to. So yeah fuck y’all lmfao

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Jesus you guys are nuts lmao. Eagles are one of the all time great bands. Bon Jovi I actually understand because they’re songs are really sentimental and overblown but I like them regardless. Guns n Roses I think have one of the best 80s albums of all time. Nirvana is the only grunge music I listen to. So yeah fuck y’all lmfao

God forbid there be opinions on something as subjective as music.