Popular bands that you hate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
IlliterateComposedAmericanbittern-max-1mb.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
For my answers: The Lumineers fucking suck

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I will fucking cut you

I mean, I will give Pink Floyd this much: They changed how popular music is produced. I'm not much of a fan of their songs outside like three and I don't think they're all that.

With The Beatles, for comparison, they changed popular music on a structural level. :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And so does Billy Eilish bitch just whispers into a microphone, fucking gtfo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, I will give Pink Floyd this much: They changed how popular music is produced. I'm not much of a fan of their songs outside like three and I don't think they're all that.

With The Beatles, for comparison, they changed popular music on a structural level. :draper2

I hate pop though so that doesn't do much for me :p

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's all personal pref though, I'm never going to love the beatlles as much as floyd because I rate technicality above most things and floyd excels there where as The bEattles simply dont. doesnt mean their music is bad though imo, just i dont rate it the same way, same thing as you though as you rate historical significance where as that means much less to me

edit: im also one of those people that dont rate vocals higher than the music, which is the minority of ppl so im used to being the odd man out with this lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Damn all that popular metal hate.

I'm going to make a guess and dedudce you do like metal a lot though just not those bands?

saying DEATH is overated hurts my heart though, how can you do that to Chuck Shuldnier like that.

I actualyl agree with you on most of those metal bands tho outside Pantera Slayer and Tool and Death.
I do like metal/rock a lot as it and its many genres are my favorite. Actually some of those bands I do like, for example, Cannibal Corpse, Trivium, Amon Amarth, Pantera, Opeth, Death, Linkin Park (Though I only like their first two albums), KISS, Korn, and Slipknot. The reason I hate a lot of these bands is either because they are overplayed to death, the fandom just sucks, or they get a lot of credit for what others have done either better or before.

DEATH is a great band and I like Chuck Schuldiner, but it just that as of late people have been putting them and him on this high level above the other Florida Death Metal Bands and act like he/Death was the greatest thing ever. So this is more of a cas eof the fandom.

That is fine and really with Pantera is just because in a Hick Town and I hear so much that I hate it now, Slayer is just a meme now, Tool is just alright, and explained Death.
also chris barnes CC is the best CC
I highly agree with this.
I'm also going to take a wild guess @GxdXvDeth and say you are under 30?
I will be 29 in December so like a year under, lol
nostalgia is a powerful thing
It is, but I can overlook it most of the time so.
:Vinceout
I will brook no Beatles hate in this bitch.
Okay.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do like metal/rock a lot as it and its many genres are my favorite. Actually some of those bands I do like, for example, Cannibal Corpse, Trivium, Amon Amarth, Pantera, Opeth, Death, Linkin Park (Though I only like their first two albums), KISS, Korn, and Slipknot. The reason I hate a lot of these bands is either because they are overplayed to death, the fandom just sucks, or they get a lot of credit for what others have done either better or before.

DEATH is a great band and I like Chuck Schuldiner, but it just that as of late people have been putting them and him on this high level above the other Florida Death Metal Bands and act like he/Death was the greatest thing ever. So this is more of a cas eof the fandom.

That is fine and really with Pantera is just because in a Hick Town and I hear so much that I hate it now, Slayer is just a meme now, Tool is just alright, and explained Death.

I highly agree with this.

I will be 29 in December so like a year under, lol

It is, but I can overlook it most of the time so.

Okay.

:WOW , all the :WOW

I get the Pantera thing for sure, fucking love their sound, but Phil Anselmo is also a fucking flaming piece of shiete and their fans are generally hick fucks its true lol.

What are the bands you like from the florida death metal scene?

I havent kept up in a bit but im big on the tech death shiz, and i generally mark out for like mid cycle Black Dahlia, Obscura, Faceless when they didnt sing :p , Revocation (empire of the obcsene is top 5 album for me)

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don’t know why people hate bands because they’re overplayed. That doesn’t make them bad lmao

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Metallica, Ghost, Cannibal Corpse, A7X, Every Glam Metal band, Trivium, Amon Amarth, Manowar, Dream Theater, Pantera, Opeth, Slayer, Tool, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, As I Lay Dying, Nightwish, Death, The Clash, Aerosmith, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Linkin Park, KISS, Korn, Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Queen, and few more I forgot the names of.

You dislike almost every famous band in existence lmfao.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
:WOW , all the :WOW

I get the Pantera thing for sure, fucking love their sound, but Phil Anselmo is also a fucking flaming piece of shiete and their fans are generally hick fucks its true lol.

What are the bands you like from the florida death metal scene?

I havent kept up in a bit but im big on the tech death shiz, and i generally mark out for like mid cycle Black Dahlia, Obscura, Faceless when they didnt sing :p , Revocation (empire of the obcsene is top 5 album for me)
Yeah, Phil Anselmo is scum of the fucking earth and ruined Pantera for some people.

Morbid Angel, Obituary, Deicide, Early Cynic, Nocturnus, Atheist, Massacre, Monstrosity, Malevolent Creation, and Six Feet Under to name some.

I haven't either to some degree, but I just don't pay attention to specific genres anymore. Also, Black Dahlia is a great band and one of my all time favorites.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I don’t know why people hate bands because they’re overplayed. That doesn’t make them bad lmao

Pretty much my thoughts. Although I will admit my hatred for Green Day has a lot to do with just hearing it day in and day out as a kid and making me want to bang my fucking head against the wall hearing "American Idiot" for the 100th time in a month. Even after the years have passed I still don't think Green Day is as transcendent a band as people want to proclaim it as. It's a pretty cringe '90s meme band that appeals to degenerates. :draper2