• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poll: "Curse" Words

Are "curse" words bad???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the more and more they get used the more and more that people will be in some sense inmune to them....hell I remember not too long ago when ASS was not allowed on TV and was censored now it's used all the time....are they bad??? that usually depends on the context in which they are used....

Y2Jasmine

Words are words and its sad to see some people cant take a little constructive criticism without getting all butt hurt over it. I mean come on even if you are offended by some of those words its not the end of the world. I try not to cuss very often because I think that it shows lack of imagination to resort to the "forbidden" words to get your point across. If youre gonna insult someone imo its more devastating to get owned intelligently then just to get cussed out. Some people have a real talent for it. They know who they are...lol

the dark knight

i just remembered the biggest cuss word of all time..."john cena".