[POLL] Choose the federation type for Fantasy Wrestling [INFO]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which E-Federation suits you?

• Original Federation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roleplay Federation

• Angle Federation

• Imitation Federation

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm not copying off an inactive ugly forum, sorry.

It's having one section I've said that, but I'd like a name for it. In the description we can say what it is. Also, we'd need a page explaining to new users how it works and what they have to do, in detail but easily understood.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm not copying off an inactive ugly forum, sorry.

It's having one section I've said that, but I'd like a name for it. In the description we can say what it is. Also, we'd need a page explaining to new users how it works and what they have to do, in detail but easily understood.

Well uhh..you could put a HELP Subforum under the section where people can ask questions and where one of us will post a sticky about what E-Feds is and how it works.

You'd like a name for the section or a name for the E-Fed?

Well..uhh..cant you come up with anything?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
Well uhh..you could put a HELP Subforum under the section where people can ask questions and where one of us will post a sticky about what E-Feds is and how it works.

You'd like a name for the section or a name for the E-Fed?

Well..uhh..cant you come up with anything?

A help sub-forum is a good idea, something I'll probably add. Still a tutorial/explanation would still need to be written up. Don't mind if you copy a base from somewhere but edit it.

As for the section name, I'm not a dictator. I like to leave most decisions to the members. @[seabs] has already come up with one or two, I'm sure people can help him or give feedback.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
A help sub-forum is a good idea, something I'll probably add. Still a tutorial/explanation would still need to be written up. Don't mind if you copy a base from somewhere but edit it.

As for the section name, I'm not a dictator. I like to leave most decisions to the members. @[seabs] has already come up with one or two, I'm sure people can help him or give feedback.

FederationX (FX) - that's a cool name.

Yeah i'll try write up a tutorial and then post in the help sub-forum.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
reyflyinfury619 said:
Well, yes... this is true :p

The sim fed is run spectacularly though, I think I can vouch for this ;)

Yeah it probably is to be honest. One of the Moderators there is really nice, can't remember who. I just hate the rude owner, won't spread dirty laundry here but he's a real douche :p.

As for the inactive comment, meh, the site's been up since 2001 according to them so they should probably be doing better stats wise. Anyway, I'm being bitter, my bad. :)

Zamorakian said:
FederationX (FX) - that's a cool name.

Yeah i'll try write up a tutorial and then post in the help sub-forum.

FederationX sounds too much like DX lol. Might be popular with the members here though.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
FederationX sounds too much like DX lol. Might be popular with the members here though.

It is good Crayo make the section NAO.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Waiting for feedback! :)

:(

Come on i'm sure no one will complain.

If you just make it you'll see, everyone's been waiting for this Seabs has even made his own character biography.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yes I know, it'll be worth the wait don't worry. I'm thorough. I just want a name everyone likes. Perhaps make a new thread asking for names. Then you can send me your written tutorial, I'll make the section(s) and stick the tutorial.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
This should be good. Know a good place to advertise this when it kicks off and it will help me with referrals :D

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just realized I had to make a bio and everything for my character and I don't really have that time but I will do it soon. But for the start, Can we be active wrestlers like Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, etc. in this?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
I just realized I had to make a bio and everything for my character and I don't really have that time but I will do it soon. But for the start, Can we be active wrestlers like Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, etc. in this?

No i think we will be using original characters.