[POLL] Choose the federation type for Fantasy Wrestling [INFO]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which E-Federation suits you?

• Original Federation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roleplay Federation

• Angle Federation

• Imitation Federation

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
I just want to get this started now.

We've all contributed with every information there is...patience is not the key anymore!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
We've all contributed with every information there is...patience is not the key anymore!

Start the recruitment thread. It's probably best in general WWE. Get people to enter their character details there. I'm working on mine now.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Start the recruitment thread. It's probably best in general WWE. Get people to enter their character details there. I'm working on mine now.

Well i gotta work on my character details before i start any thread because i am definitely involved in this :)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Zamorakian said:
Well i gotta work on my character details before i start any thread because i am definitely involved in this :)

Can you tell me how to get started? I really want to start

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Can you tell me how to get started? I really want to start

This is an example of a character biography, i suggest you open wordpad and make your character from there:

reyflyinfury619 said:
I run an angle fed with completely original characters on a different site, I'll give you guys an example of how you might choose to create a character, so you can see in a little more detail how things might work in an angle fed. Of course, in your fed, you may choose to go about it in a completely different way.

Here's an example of one of my character profiles. This is a character I've been using for quite some time now, so obviously it's a bit more detailed than what you'd have when you start off. He's got a "second generation" gimmick as he's the son of another character in the fed. If you guys are interested in example matches/promos, I can show you one of those as well:

Character Name, Nickname (if any)

Andrew Logan, "The Second Generation Superstar"

Height/Weight

6'0, 216 lbs

Birthdate

September 24th, 1988

Hometown

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Attire and Appearance

APPEARANCE:
Short brown hair, brown eyes, clean shaven. Lean build.

WRESTLING:
FACE: Blue tights (long) with silver and white vertical stripes, white boots, blue elbow pads with white number 2 on them.

HEEL: Black tights (to slightly above knees) with white outlining stripes, white and blue "A.L." initials on back. Black boots, blue elbow pads but no number 2.

NON-WRESTLING:
FACE: Jeans, blue t-shirt with white letters saying "SECOND GENERATION", tennis shoes. Occasionally a backwards baseball cap.

HEEL: TBD

Style of Wrestling

Technical, some high-flying

Finishing Moves (Up to TWO)

Before both of his finishing moves, Logan throws his right hand up in the air with two fingers up (pointer and pinkie), signaling "Second Generation."

–The Millennial (Raven Effect) -- Primary as heel, Secondary as Face

-Silver Spoon (Top rope corkscrew elbow drop)-- can be done from turnbuckle or vaulting onto and off of top rope. When he climbs the turnbuckle he throws up his two-fingered pose, and the audience yells "SPOOOOOOON" (if he is a face. if he is a heel, they simply increase the volume of their boos.) --Primary as Face, Secondary as Heel

Some Signature Moves

-The Logan Crossface (mimic of his Father’s move)
-Argentine Leglock
-Belly to Belly Suplex, sets of 3 (tends to use to set up the Silver Spoon)
-Armdrag
-Armbar
-Enziguri
-Shining Wizard
-Tornado DDT
-Sunset Flip
-Armbar suplex
-Fisherman suplex
-Butterfly suplex
-Swinging neckbreaker
-Snap suplex
-Crossbody
-Spinning heelkick
-Missile dropkick
-Running/diving headscissors
-Running dropkick to face of opponent in corner

Entrance Style

Blue and white lights flash around the entrance, and Logan appears with his back turned to the audience. As his music kicks into gear, he throws up the two-fingered pose, spins around, and jogs to the ring. He then poses on turnbuckles with the two-fingered hand signal.

Entrance Theme

Muse – “Map of the Problematique”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibRMmLlLz64[/youtube]

Give a brief background of your character

WCSF Wiki page!

The son of WCSF Hall of Famer David Logan, Andrew Logan is the WCSF’s first second generation super star. Having been surrounded by the wrestling industry for his entire life, Andrew learned from one of the very best in his own home. He earned state amateur wrestling titles in high school, but passed on college to accept a developmental contract from the WCSF.

While many second generation wrestlers in other federations are seen attempting to escape the shadow of their father’s legacy, it appears that up to this point, Andrew has actually embraced it. This unique approach to his unique position has already helped him stand out as one of the most technically talented prospects the WCSF has hired in years. With a championship caliber pedigree and the backing of some of the WCSF’s former greats, it appears that big things are in the future for this budding young star.

Personality/Gimmick of your character
The WCSF’s first ever Second Generation Superstar!

As a face, Logan is confident, bordering on cocky, but respectful. He respects and embraces his father's accomplishments, but is seeking to carve his own niche in the business. He may go too far on occasion, seeking out challenges that are over his head just for the sake of proving himself.

As a heel, Logan is bitter, spiteful, and supremely narcissistic. He believes himself to be a "thoroughbred," with the perfect genes of a pure-bred winner. He typically says that he may be a second generation star, but he's a first generation winner.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Have a feeling @[seabs] is going to be REALLY good at this.

SEABS USES THIS MOVE

"Urm, what move was that?"

OH DIDN'T YOU SEE IT? WAS IN THIS WRESTLING MATCH 50 YEARS AGO ONLY USED ONCE.

Stupid smark.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Have a feeling @[seabs] is going to be REALLY good at this.

SEABS USES THIS MOVE

"Urm, what move was that?"

OH DIDN'T YOU SEE IT? WAS IN THIS WRESTLING MATCH 50 YEARS AGO ONLY USED ONCE.

Stupid smark.

72a605d1332e43a0bafdeebaf92b94b5.jpg

I'm just gonna make shit up now. Like the SMITHSLUPLAMATHISIMA and armbar. Inb4thejerichomarkdoesn'tgetit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This is your thread of information? I want to see what your suggestions are for the layout. It's not going to have more than one section. We haven't even got a name for it either?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This is your thread of information? I want to see what your suggestions are for the layout. It's not going to have more than one section. We haven't even got a name for it either?

Huh no information, okay..

What are you saying? Rey told you about his E-Fed which is at wwe-club and that you could check it out, but here you go i've done it for you again:

You can have:

WWE Forums E-Federation (Subforums (Roster & Locker Room)
E-Federation Match cards & Results

That is basically the only sections you'll need.

Its name can be "WWEForums E-Federation" that doesn't matter, also check out WWE-Club's sections to see how they look like inside them:

WWE-Club Sim Federation: http://www.wwe-club.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=48
WWE-Club Cards & Results: http://www.wwe-club.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=54