Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I just like the idea of a Pokemon with 2 types - one that is weak against Fighting, the other that strong against it - becomes a Fighting type

It's like having Tentacruel turn into a Grass type, or Metagross becoming a Dark type.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Bic Duraludon.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok I've never really had a desire to have kids but that video made me want to have a kid just to do dumb shit like this with them

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ok I've never really had a desire to have kids but that video made me want to have a kid just to do dumb shit like this with them
You meet the right lady and you'll want to have kids with her, even if it is just to make silly videos. lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
As someone who has 6 nieces and 3 nephews, I can say kids are...well I just can't explain it, but if you are not ready for a kid don not and I repeat do not have one and have your parents, or step-parent, raise them because...okay that was about to go into a rant, but seriously there are too many people as it is and if you do have one again make you are ready because raising a kid is a pain in the ass and your life basically revolves around them. I personally never want kids because I would not want a kid to have all the problems I do.

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have no desire to have a kid anytime soon, and I'm probably going to adopt (if I end up with another dude ?)

Reactions: Jay-Ashley