• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I just like the idea of a Pokemon with 2 types - one that is weak against Fighting, the other that strong against it - becomes a Fighting type

It's like having Tentacruel turn into a Grass type, or Metagross becoming a Dark type.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Bic Duraludon.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
As someone who has 6 nieces and 3 nephews, I can say kids are...well I just can't explain it, but if you are not ready for a kid don not and I repeat do not have one and have your parents, or step-parent, raise them because...okay that was about to go into a rant, but seriously there are too many people as it is and if you do have one again make you are ready because raising a kid is a pain in the ass and your life basically revolves around them. I personally never want kids because I would not want a kid to have all the problems I do.

Reactions: bullyballmm