Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Fighting fire with fire don't work. Not that they should care about Nappy at this point but this could be enough to push someone over the edge. Vent and get it out, let others know your story and support the other who were effected and then move on. Stop publicly laughing at, mocking, shaming, and attacking him or people who are his friends or family. Don't attack people who aren't sure what to believe or constantly bash the person that hurt you and try to get everyone against them. God forbid it happens but I don't think any one of them could handle Nappy doing something terrible to himself.

Like I said I feel for them but I don't support this kind of behavior. Coming clean with proof was needed for them to heal, I get that but I want nothing to do with that toxicity they have built up with themselves or their fan base.
Not that I care, but where are you getting all of this from?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
On the brightside:

We are getting back

ON THE SWORD AND SHIELD HYPE!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not that I care, but where are you getting all of this from?
Getting what from? I was looking at interactions on twitter with a lot of them. Someone (one of their fans) kept attacking his cousin over it. They have all have fan bases to consider. As a public figure you shouldn't support this kind of behavior.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Getting what from? I was looking at interactions on twitter with a lot of them. Someone (one of their fans) kept attacking his cousin over it. They have all have fan bases to consider. As a public figure you shouldn't support this kind of behavior.
All this information and such. That is what I was talking about because it seems like every hour or so you are posting something new about Nappy and them and such.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Like I said before, I want nothing to do with any of them anymore. That includes Nappy.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
All this information and such. That is what I was talking about because it seems like every hour or so you are posting something new about Nappy and them and such.
Every hour? I said how I felt about it all, Beavie gave me new information, and I stated how I felt about that. That was it.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

The fans behaviour who did that are in the wrong for certain, but I do not think that it was exactly their intention to do it... Yet it is hard to prevent. But regardless, you have your interpretation like everyone else and we return...

TO DA BLOODY POKEMON SWORD AND SHIELD HYPE YA WANKAS!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Every hour? I said how I felt about it all, Beavie gave me new information, and I stated how I felt about that. That was it.
Every hour is a bit of hyperbole. It just seems like every time I get a notification from the thread is you posting about the whole situation. Not that I care, I was just curious as to where you were getting all the info about person x and person y
Like I said before, I want nothing to do with any of them anymore. That includes Nappy.
So who are you all boycotting, so I can join?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The damage is done. I am focusing on the new game and the few guys I still want to support.

Also Mr. Talent is a cool guy. A lot of his stream money was going to his sick dad. Someone gave him a massive donation not too long ago and the dude was crying on stream. I get he is not for everyone but I have watched a number of his things and he is a nice dude.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I breed a shiny Gastly today on Soul Silver...named it Spoopy

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I should really try and get into a Pokemon game again.

I bought Moon on release, didn't even get to the first trial before I was kinda bored. Attributed it to being burnt out on Pokemon since like a month before it came out I got Alpha Sapphire and played the hell out of it. But I dunno, didn't feel the urge to go back for the longest time. Not sure if I wanna start Moon again, maybe buy Ultra Sun/Moon since they supposedly made the game better, get an older one and play that, not sure.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I should really try and get into a Pokemon game again.

I bought Moon on release, didn't even get to the first trial before I was kinda bored. Attributed it to being burnt out on Pokemon since like a month before it came out I got Alpha Sapphire and played the hell out of it. But I dunno, didn't feel the urge to go back for the longest time. Not sure if I wanna start Moon again, maybe buy Ultra Sun/Moon since they supposedly made the game better, get an older one and play that, not sure.
Me and Solidus been doing a Soul Link on Black 2 & White 2. I have been having more fun than I thought but it is randomized. I am sure the new one when it comes out will have a fresh new feeling to it since it will be on the Switch.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler