Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
When Sobble isn't mentioned by any of us despite being very popular.

551096813290127360.png
Sobble is trash. You are either Grookey Gang or FC Scorbunny.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sobble isn't bad. He is cute in his own "what am I doing with my life" sort of way.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I ate a special cookie a bit ago and have decided downloading the pic plus circling the Pokemon and reuploading is too much effort.

Gen 1 - Bulbasaur
Gen 2 - Totodile
Gen 3 - Mudkip
Gen 4 - Piplup
Gen 5 - Oshawott
Gen 6 - Fennekin (haven't played this gen but looks the coolest and it's Fire + Psychic)
Gen 7 - Popplio (would have been Litten but I really, really dislike Incineroar)
Gen 8 - Sobble

I lean heavily towards water as well. Which is okay, unless my memory is failing me (probably is), they're usually the best starter anyway. At least in my beloved Gen 3 it was.

Reactions: Solid Snake

3d0m

HAT(RED)
Reaction score
I could tell King Nappy was a piece of shit just by watching a couple of his videos. Never understood how so many people found him to be entertaining.

3d0m

HAT(RED)
Reaction score
That said, most Poketubers/Youtubers in general are fake scumbags. This dude is just absolute bottom of the barrel.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That said, most Poketubers/Youtubers in general are fake scumbags. This dude is just absolute bottom of the barrel.
I would estimate that most popular YouTubers have some kind of undesirable thing about them. I generally don't care about people's personal lives unless I know they are hurting other people or promoting things that hurt other people, then I want nothing to do with them.