• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Solid Snake

Champion
I just want to know what this "new" pokemon is going to be on Let's Go now. They have yet to officially release Thunder Cat so they might be lazy and just slap that on there and then save it for the next gen game.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
So I guess we are stuck with USUM until 2019...
... Okay, I think I am starting to get mad now

:annoyed:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
I just want to know what this "new" pokemon is going to be on Let's Go now. They have yet to officially release Thunder Cat so they might be lazy and just slap that on there and then save it for the next gen game.

Maybe a new Eevee to hype Gen 8? Similar to Sylveon for XY. Dunno, could be a lot of things really.
inb4 Missingno

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
I heard this game was stirring up some controversy because of LGBT stuff
I bet my left testicle it's some idiot with skin so thin a blind man can see through it decided to moan to her equally moronic followers because boys and girls don't get to wear the same clothes. Anyone that thinks Pokemon will ever comment on or utilize LGBT characters is a twat whose opinion should immediately be disregarded. Why on earth would a company that markets its games towards children do that whenever it'll cause people not to buy the games. The fact of the matter is that societies as a whole don't view LGBT people in one specific way. It's a political issue that gets people's jimmies riled up. A kid's game has no business involving itself in controversial politics. It'll damage sales and reputation until we reach a point where there is only one view towards LGBT people. Only then is it gonna be safe for Pokemon to finally explain that the reason our character's dad isn't around is because he turned gay and left his wife.