• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Because I said Pluto is a planet? I thought that is what you wanted me to say?

The word choice "belittles it"

And not little like Joltik

cute_joltik_by_catlover1357-d54omvh.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Because I said Pluto is a planet? I thought that is what you wanted me to say?
"Dwarf planet" is a more insulting term than Nope.
[doublepost=1527629490][/doublepost]
"Dwarf planet" is a more insulting term than *****.
Fine, it's more insulting than "the n word". Happy now, mods? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean this likely means we get Gen 8 in 2019 so that is cool but I don't play Pokemon Go so this doesn't appeal to me at all.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

What the heck is this? Pokemine? Craftmon? :dawg:

Now I see why they targeted Pixelmon.

Also, I will give my thoughts on Let's Go when I am home after work. On phone before work so I can't watch and see what it is all about. Although, I will at least say that from pics, the girl trainer is cute.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not mad like I was last night. I was honestly disappointed. I remember them saying "core game" coming out this year so I was thinking this was it, gen 8 and I was excited but then I see a Pokemon Go "Lazy Edition" and it just ticked me off. I get it now, why they are doing it. Casual fans don't care about the core game and this is their way of bringing the app players onto the Switch. I suspect that most of the older Pokemon Go fans won't be getting it though. Why spend $60 for Pokemon Go you play on your sofa?

The game is honestly stupid to me. Has been since I heard about the app but I get the appeal. I am just not the kind of person who could be satisfied with something like that. If I only got back into Pokemon for gen 1 and to relive my childhood, sure I would probably be happy but when I got back into it, I started with Alpha Sapphire (which I liked a lot more than Sun). I like the games. I like the battles. Competitiveness is good. I guess if you take that away, you have Pokemon Go/Let's Go which is the ultimate fan service to a bunch of hipsters who only downloaded the app cause it was the cool thing in 2016. I am being bitter again... lolol I just wanted the actual Pokemon game this year. I know some people do enjoy the game and aren't just playing it cause suddenly Pokemon is "cool" again. It was never not cool. I am still pissed I let the kids in my middle school bully me into not liking it. Screw them!

I don't know where I am going with this anymore. I am just happy we will still be getting a gen 8 and it will have no aspects of Pokemon Go in it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Something I missed. There is going to be 1 brand new Pokemon. aDrive thinks this will bridge the gap between Let's Go and the next gen game. He is thinking it might be a new evolution stage for Pikachu or a new Eeveelution. Hoping for a new Eeveelution myself.

Still going to get a Switch, just not in as much of a rush now.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why spend $60 for Pokemon Go you play on your sofa?
That's assuming casual players own a switch in the first place. Who's gonna buy a new console just for this weak ass game?

And why is it being sold for 60$? This game doesn't look like it's worth nearly that much money.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's assuming casual players own a switch in the first place. Who's gonna buy a new console just for this weak ass game?

And why is it being sold for 60$? This game doesn't look like it's worth nearly that much money.
This is Nintendo's way of keeping Pokemon Go relevant while sucking people's wallets dry. I mean if you enjoy it, more power to ya but I see quite a lot of people saying they aren't getting it and they are relieved this has nothing to do with the original titles. I'm with you on this. The graphics are nice but it hardly feels like a $60 game. Maybe $30 max.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

You'd be surprised. A lot of "casuals" seem to be pretty hyped about this game, lol. Also, a lot of Pokemon and Nintendo fans will buy this just because.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You'd be surprised. A lot of "casuals" seem to be pretty hyped about this game, lol. Also, a lot of Pokemon and Nintendo fans will buy this just because.
It seems like a lot of the YouTubers are only getting it for something to do while waiting for gen 8. lol