• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
latest
Ludicolo is precious and deserves to be loved.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I noticed a lot of people hate on it but I always enjoyed using it be it on a team or generally in random battles.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I decided to keep track of my shinies and I have a lot more than I remembered...

I have five shiny water types:

Shiny Primaria from a friend for my Birthday
Shiny Tenacruel from a friend
Shiny Lombre soon to be Ludicolo
Shiny Pelipper
Shiny Wailord

(I can get a sixth if I can transfer my shiny Gyarados from Gold on the virtual console)

I also have:
Shiny Darmanitan from a friend
Shiny Braviary from a friend
Shiny Charmander from WT
Shiny Metagross from WT
Shiny Tapu Koko from an event

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Not including wondertrades and events, I have four shinies

Green/Orange the shiny Primape
Capone the shiny Growlithe
Snoop Dogg the shiny Granbull (Snubble is WAY better btw)
Leafy the shiny Leavanny (who I ended up using as my starter)

I don't hunt since I think random shinies are the coolest, but if I'd hunt for anything it'd probably be eevee. I love shiny Espeon so much

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not including wondertrades and events, I have four shinies

Green/Orange the shiny Primape
Capone the shiny Growlithe
Snoop Dogg the shiny Granbull (Snubble is WAY better btw)
Leafy the shiny Leavanny (who I ended up using as my starter)

I don't hunt since I think random shinies are the coolest, but if I'd hunt for anything it'd probably be eevee. I love shiny Espeon so much

I also forgot to add my event Shiny Yveltal, I call myself Bacon Bird...

Also, Shiny Sylveon > Shiny Espeon.

sylveon_by_krocf4-d5uo95h.png

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I was watching a video that were a guy created his own trial. I thought it'd be worth asking you guys what you'd do

I'd be an ice trial, since I love ice, and it'd probably be at Mt. Lanakila right before Acerola. I'd have the player chase around a Cubchoo around the base of the mountain, corner it, then feed it a bean to gain its trust. After that, you bring it outside, but at the entrance get stopped by its Mom, totem Beartic. Of course it's hailing, and you have to deal with a slush rush Beartic with a free sharp attack boost. I think that'd be a fun trial and a nice challenge, especially for a bad typing

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I think (since I did a water gym) I'd go with a Fairy trial (I know there is a Fairy trial in the new games, it was a great trial and a PAIN IN THE TAIL). My "trainer" will be a girl because that is what I mostly play as these days (2017 baby) and it would be right after the last trail of Island three, right before the Grand Trial. All of this I thought off the top of my head.

I would have the trial be in the Malie City Gardens on the third Island. Basically, you know how there is a Jhoto theme from the city and the gardens? My trail would be in the big tower in the North East. My trainer would meet you in an average everyday attire in the front and would talk about how she moved to the region from Jhoto at a young age and her mother was a Kimono dancer in Ecruteak. She would start to talk about how she became a trail captain but would apologize for going on too long. She would ask if you're here for the trial, and if you are, she'd say that she "isn't prepared" because she likes to get dressed up for Trials because they're special occasions. Her friends borrowed parts of the outfit she likes to wear, so she asks you to get it for her.

The trail would consist of you finding three girls who are of the trainer class Furisode Girl from X/Y in the Garden. When you find them, you have to beat them in a battle, with them having 2-3 Pokemon each. If you leave the Garden, which the trail guide will be there to check, you forfeit and have to start over. Each girl has part of her outfit, the dress, the shoes, and a headband. When you have them all, return to the tower. There, we'd go inside and my trainer would go to a room to change where she can still talk to you. She'll ask if her friends "bothered you" and that "they all just love to battle." She would be changed into her kimono girl outfit and start to dance. During all this, a misty terrain would begin to appear and if when your trainer asks, she says it's just to "relax" and eventually, she summons the totem Pokemon for my trial, Sylveon!

The Sylveon would have an omni boost and be level 40. Sylveon would have cute charm and be female for all those male physical attackers, and misty terrain will be on the battlefield during the battle so you can't use status conditions. Sylveon's moves would be Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Shadow Ball, and Psyshock with the item sitrus berry.

It's ally Pokemon would be a level 37 Comfey with Triage, knowing Draining Kiss, Floral Healing to heal Sylveon, Grass Knot, and Synthesis. Basically healing itself and Sylveon constantly with Priority. And its second ally would be Mawile level 37 also, with intimidate, knowing Play Rough, Iron Head, Sucker Punch, and Fire Fang.

If somehow you get through that trial of rage, you'll get Fairinium Z, the mist would disappear and my trainer would praise you for your battling expertise.

Reactions: Doxo

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My trial wouldn't be anything fancy. You have to clear out a pokeball factory swarmed with voltorbs and electrodes. The totem pokemon would be an electrode with a color swap to have ultra ball colors. Its allies, which would of course be voltorbs, would also have ultra ball colors. Or maybe great ball colors. Either way, you get the idea. The player would have to tell the difference between pokeballs and the pokemon when going through the factory.

Reactions: Doxo

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen