• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
7IDduHa.jpg

Rosie

Dark Side
Remember how I said I was interested in doing some non-e-fed writing and one of which is my own Pokemon fan-fic/story? Last night I started working on it a bit when it comes to planning, with some help from the Gerbil formerly known as FN Punk (aka FNA Punk).

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Remember how I said I was interested in doing some non-e-fed writing and one of which is my own Pokemon fan-fic/story? Last night I started working on it a bit when it comes to planning, with some help from the Gerbil formerly known as FN Punk (aka FNA Punk).
This pops up when googling FN Punk, so this is my name now.

0_QrwxCOQr_AwgAwnLXg0Q.png

Damn, I look fly af!

Oh yeah, and my brother's girlfriend hates Bidoof because 'it's ugly'. Just thought you should know that.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
You doing some sort of written playthrough (essentially just the game but with more in depth interactions) or a loose one with more custom ideas, like the adventure of Beavs and his friend Pancho Guacapaloochi on their quest for eight badges

Rosie

Dark Side
You doing some sort of written playthrough (essentially just the game but with more in depth interactions) or a loose one with more custom ideas, like the adventure of Beavs and his friend Pancho Guacapaloochi on their quest for eight badges

Basically a Pokemon Journey. Taking some from the anime, mostly following the games, and my own story.

Rosie

Dark Side
Ultra Moon recieved, got my starter (Poppio) and my Fairy type run shall begin. Trainer is named Rhi, and she will dominate the region with only fairies.

And I plan on for sure catching one of every fairy I encounter, but a mock idea of the team.

Primarina
Ribombee
Mawile
Mimikyu
Shinnotic?
Sylveon.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Ultra Moon recieved, got my starter (Poppio) and my Fairy type run shall begin. Trainer is named Rhi, and she will dominate the region with only fairies.

And I plan on for sure catching one of every fairy I encounter, but a mock idea of the team.

Primarina
Ribombee
Mawile
Mimikyu
Shinnotic?
Sylveon.
Yes... Join me in the monotype escapades!

Shinnotic is okay, it's more geared towards double battles but I'm sure it'll do fine. If you want to replace it you can either catch a Mime Jr or a Ralts since the psychic stab can help with poison types. Mawile can wall them and Ribombee gets the psychic tm, but that extra boost could help in the early game

Rosie

Dark Side
Yes... Join me in the monotype escapades!

Shinnotic is okay, it's more geared towards double battles but I'm sure it'll do fine. If you want to replace it you can either catch a Mime Jr or a Ralts since the psychic stab can help with poison types. Mawile can wall them and Ribombee gets the psychic tm, but that extra boost could help in the early game

I could use Ralts via-Island Scan...except I need to wait a week for it. Plus Mr. Mime gives me the creeps.

Rosie

Dark Side
Vs Ralts, who is absolutely adorable
1cb903cdab7848978edeb19bdb7352048be7d05e_hq.jpg

Pls no...

Also, I realize that I should get a temp team member until I get Cutiefly, so I may catch a Grubbin. Since there is going to be a Magnemite soon, a Smeargle that knows a grass type move, I probably need something at least neutral to it...