• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
THE NEW POKEMON AND FORMS ARE AMAZING :angry: :please:

Love the new Vulpix/Ninetales and Sandslash/Sandshrew forms. Apparently there's rumors that all the originals are going to have new forms in this region?

Also, the birds based on the different cultural dances are fucking amazing.

But uhh... that new Exeggutor...:eww: Honestly, it just makes me laugh because it looks so dumb. :haha:

Minior is an interesting concept. Reminds me a lot of Solrock, though.

And Yungoos literally does evolve into Trump :trump3:

Also, being able to ride Pokemon!!! ahhhh!!! :yay:

The Z-Type thing I am unsure of. It LOOKS badass but it totally just looks like the ginyu force dance lol

Last edited:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I don't like any of this new info.
Pokemon changing types is dumb, I don't wanna see Ice/Steel Sandslash. And it looks like mega evolution's aren't returning. Massive downer today.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
:mog:

I wouldn't expect a new form for all of the originals, but I'm sure there are going to be more new forms for older Pokemon. Maybe some Gen 2/3 stuff as well, hopefully?
Yeah, I'm unsure about the new forms too because I've been getting so tired of all the genwun pandering. Despite how annoyed I am at it, it is a good business decision. Pokemon fans our age are all nostalgia fgs. Look at Pokemon GO and how successful that's been.

Nick

Reaction score
Im fine with the form changes for some pokemon, however, if they touch Gengar, Arcanine or Alakazam I will freak out

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Im fine with the form changes for some pokemon, however, if they touch Gengar, Arcanine or Alakazam I will freak out

About that...

It's just a theory though...

A GAME THEO- *a group of people jump me to shut me up*

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Once again...Ninetales and Vulpix...so majestic!

alola_ninetales__and_vulpix_by_logancure-daccka0.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
About that...

It's just a theory though...

A GAME THEO- *a group of people jump me to shut me up*

I was fine with them doing this to "some" Pokemon but if they do it to say, all of gen one... I wont like it. I don't like the idea of seeing Arcanine as a water type either. Maybe I am being a bit Pokebiased here but changing all the typing like this, I feel like it is not a trade off for not having gyms, megas, or a standard set. Like if they are legit going to change the typing... Does this mean we will have two of every gen one Pokemon in the game or will the standard ones be taken out? There is just too much that worries me here lol I remember them saying they wanted the players to have a feel of the trainer being more involved with their Pokemon but I can give 0 craps about the trainer and Pokemon merging crap that they have Ash and Greninja do in the anime. I'm old school and if they change too much, it will likely ruin the game for me. I am only just getting back into Pokemon (as of early this year) and getting used to all the items, megas, and so on.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I was fine with them doing this to "some" Pokemon but if they do it to say, all of gen one... I wont like it. I don't like the idea of seeing Arcanine as a water type either. Maybe I am being a bit Pokebiased here but changing all the typing like this, I feel like it is not a trade off for not having gyms, megas, or a standard set. Like if they are legit going to change the typing... Does this mean we will have two of every gen one Pokemon in the game or with the standard ones be taken out? There is just too much that worries me here lol I remember them saying they wanted the players to have a feel of the trainer being more involved with their Pokemon but I can give 0 craps about the trainer and Pokemon merging crap that they have Ash and Greninja do in the anime. I'm old school and if they change too much, it will likely ruin the game for me. I am only just getting back into Pokemon (as of early this year) and getting used to all the items, megas, and so on.

I doubt they will do all of them, but at least they will do some favs. I am not a fan of water Arcanine if they do it (but once again...Ice Vulpix and Ninetales just work so well together!)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I doubt they will do all of them, but at least they will do some favs. I am not a fan of water Arcanine if they do it (but once again...Ice Vulpix and Ninetales just work so well together!)

Yeah I am a fan of the Ice Ninetales cause I can see that happening for some reason but another thing that don't make sense is that it is a fire typing so why would it turn to ice to adapt to the islands? Unless one of the islands is snowy... :hmm:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yeah I am a fan of the Ice Ninetales cause I can see that happening for some reason but another thing that don't make sense is that it is a fire typing so why would it turn to ice to adapt to the islands? Unless one of the islands is snowy... :hmm:

A tall mountain with snowy peaks probably.

Either way.

*takes a regular Vulpix*

Come on little fella! We're going skiing!

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
In the trailer it seemed one area was snowy, I believe? I'm not entirely sure either. The whole thing's still kinda confusing, but oh well. :woo1: Still looks pretty good.