Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
mudbray.png

CATEGORY Donkey Pokémon
TYPE Ground
HEIGHT 3’03”
WEIGHT 242.5 lbs.
ABILITY Own Tempo / Stamina

Mudbray could once be found all over the world, but it was overhunted and ended up on the verge of extinction. It’s said that the Alola region is the only place in the world where Mudbray can still be found in the wild.

Mudbray boasts superhuman strength—a surprise, considering its small body. Mudbray can carry loads up to 50 times its own weight on its back or dragging behind it.

Mudbray loves playing in the mud. It’s easy to live in harmony with this Pokémon, as long as you provide an environment where it can play in the mud. If it can’t frolic in the mire, however, Mudbray will become stressed and may stop listening to orders.

>>> becomes Mudsdale

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
:dafuq:

a-exeggutor.png

CATEGORY Coconut Pokémon
TYPE Grass/Dragon
HEIGHT 35’09”
WEIGHT 916.2 lbs.
ABILITY Frisk

The environment of the Alola region, where strong sunlight pours down all year round, brought about this change in Exeggutor’s form. The people of Alola boast that the Alolan Exeggutor is the true form of Exeggutor.

Unlike other Exeggutor, the Alolan Exeggutor has a fourth head—on its tail! This fourth head controls the tail independently and can take on opponents to the rear that can’t be reached by the main heads’ attacks.

This Pokémon excels at whipping its long neck like a lash to attack with its hard heads. But that neck can sometimes become a weakness...

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit. Ice ninatales is amazing.
Trying to watch the vid but am lagging so hard. I'm mad.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oricorio (Baile Style)
redbird.png

CATEGORY Dancing Pokémon
TYPE Fire/Flying
HEIGHT 2’00”
WEIGHT 7.5 lbs.
ABILITY Dancer

Oricorio (Pom-Pom Style)
yellowbird.png

CATEGORY Dancing Pokémon
TYPE Electric/Flying
HEIGHT 2’00”
WEIGHT 7.5 lbs.
ABILITY Dancer

Oricorio (Pa'u Style)
pinkbird.png

CATEGORY Dancing Pokémon
TYPE Psychic/Flying
HEIGHT 2’00”
WEIGHT 7.5 lbs.
ABILITY Dancer

Oricorio (Sensu Style)

purplebird.png

CATEGORY Dancing Pokémon
TYPE Ghost/Flying
HEIGHT 2’00”
WEIGHT 7.5 lbs.
ABILITY Dancer

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about the trial stuff. Also z moves are meh but it's only once per battle so I guess it's ok. I like the new mons and forms.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Alola is Orange Islands confirmed?

Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
They have to have some form of gyms, I mean... :dafuq:

Maybe you get an emblem with each Island head you beat. Then after you beat them all you go to that artificial island to challenge to be Champion?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe you get an emblem with each Island head you beat. Then after you beat them all you go to that artificial island to challenge to be Champion?

I was thinking something like this, like have 4 people being the 4 leaders of the islands. That would make sense to me.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
*shrugs*

In the end I am just excited to see the new games and play them.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm definitely a fan of the new Pokemon, and especially the new forms (gotta get that ice type Vulpix/Ninetails), I'm not entirely sure what to think about the whole Z-moves thing, I hope they mean once per battle as in out of all of your Pokemon, only one of them can perform a move because I dunno how those are gonna work in terms of balance.

I think I'd prefer traditional gyms too, but maybe part of the island trials will still result in battling a "gym leader" type person, and once you beat them and complete the rest of the trials you go on to fight the leader of the island. That way we'd still get the classic 8 battles, they'd just be a little closer together I guess.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm definitely a fan of the new Pokemon, and especially the new forms (gotta get that ice type Vulpix/Ninetails), I'm not entirely sure what to think about the whole Z-moves thing, I hope they mean once per battle as in out of all of your Pokemon, only one of them can perform a move because I dunno how those are gonna work in terms of balance.

I think I'd prefer traditional gyms too, but maybe part of the island trials will still result in battling a "gym leader" type person, and once you beat them and complete the rest of the trials you go on to fight the leader of the island. That way we'd still get the classic 8 battles, they'd just be a little closer together I guess.

Dat ice Ninetales tho :gusta:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So good.

I really hope there are other forms they're gonna reveal too. It's a cool concept to have them adapting to their environment like that.

It is like they did in the anime in a sense. Like they are evolving with nature and adapting. I really did the concept. Not sure why Ninetales is Ice/Fairy though but still cool.