• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Rosie

Dark Side
Sylveon is fully trained!

I named it Fuchi. Now for that Tentacruel, what nature should it be and what evs should I do for this move-set?

Toxic Spikes
Scald
Sludge Bomb
Rapid Spin

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
In case anyone doesn't know and would like to, one of the TeeFury shirts today is a lucha / Pokemon mashup.

Lucha Pokemon.png

I've seen a Snorlax before, but if I'm not mistaken, he's one that escaped then fled while I was trying to catch him. :okay:

Living where I do, there are very verrrrry few Pokemon actually in my area. :haha: I hate that aspect of it since I live in such a rural area, but at the same time it makes it interesting to see which Pokemon do pop up when I make the hour round trip to "go to town," plus it's made the trip to Walmart more enjoyable since I actually catch quite a few Pokemon there, lol. But I have such a long way to go. Still waiting for a Growlithe.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
So my squad right now is -

Croconaw - level 24
Slowpoke - level 20
Nidorina - level 19
Growlithe - level 18

Just got done beating Whitney. She is so annoying to face with her Attract-Stompflinching-SuperPotionSpamming bullshit. My team is looking to be OP though :obama:

Last edited:

Nick

I decided to resume an old Fire Red game I had going a few months back...

Currently I have 4 gym badges and my team is:
Electrode level 34
Nidoking level 35
Hitmonlee level 35
Vaporeon level 35
Charizard level 36
Alakazam level 36 (I traded with my cousin to evolve my Kadabra iirc)

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
In case anyone doesn't know and would like to, one of the TeeFury shirts today is a lucha / Pokemon mashup.

View attachment 2064

I've seen a Snorlax before, but if I'm not mistaken, he's one that escaped then fled while I was trying to catch him. :okay:

Living where I do, there are very verrrrry few Pokemon actually in my area. :haha: I hate that aspect of it since I live in such a rural area, but at the same time it makes it interesting to see which Pokemon do pop up when I make the hour round trip to "go to town," plus it's made the trip to Walmart more enjoyable since I actually catch quite a few Pokemon there, lol. But I have such a long way to go. Still waiting for a Growlithe.
OMFG, this design looks so awesome! :yay: "Mexikarp" makes me laugh way more than it should, lmao

Rosie

Dark Side
Also, before I went to work today I decided to attempt to beat the e4 in Pearl since I haven't touched it in a few weeks and with a team of pokemon level 52-53 I beat Cynthia :p

CYNTHIA THE GARCHOMP IS BETTER THAN CYNTHIA'S GARCHOMP!