Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-guy-sang-the-original-pokemon-theme-song-1784442791

When he recorded the theme 18 years ago, he received a one-time payment for his work. Which means that although Spotify plays have sky-rocketed, Paige won’t be seeing any residuals. That said, there’s certainly some satisfaction in knowing that everyone playing Pokémon Go has this song stuck in their head on loop.

Dude got ripped off.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Sylveon is fully trained!

I named it Fuchi. Now for that Tentacruel, what nature should it be and what evs should I do for this move-set?

Toxic Spikes
Scald
Sludge Bomb
Rapid Spin

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
In case anyone doesn't know and would like to, one of the TeeFury shirts today is a lucha / Pokemon mashup.

Lucha Pokemon.png

I've seen a Snorlax before, but if I'm not mistaken, he's one that escaped then fled while I was trying to catch him. :okay:

Living where I do, there are very verrrrry few Pokemon actually in my area. :haha: I hate that aspect of it since I live in such a rural area, but at the same time it makes it interesting to see which Pokemon do pop up when I make the hour round trip to "go to town," plus it's made the trip to Walmart more enjoyable since I actually catch quite a few Pokemon there, lol. But I have such a long way to go. Still waiting for a Growlithe.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So my squad right now is -

Croconaw - level 24
Slowpoke - level 20
Nidorina - level 19
Growlithe - level 18

Just got done beating Whitney. She is so annoying to face with her Attract-Stompflinching-SuperPotionSpamming bullshit. My team is looking to be OP though :obama:

Last edited:

Nick

Reaction score
I decided to resume an old Fire Red game I had going a few months back...

Currently I have 4 gym badges and my team is:
Electrode level 34
Nidoking level 35
Hitmonlee level 35
Vaporeon level 35
Charizard level 36
Alakazam level 36 (I traded with my cousin to evolve my Kadabra iirc)

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
In case anyone doesn't know and would like to, one of the TeeFury shirts today is a lucha / Pokemon mashup.

View attachment 2064

I've seen a Snorlax before, but if I'm not mistaken, he's one that escaped then fled while I was trying to catch him. :okay:

Living where I do, there are very verrrrry few Pokemon actually in my area. :haha: I hate that aspect of it since I live in such a rural area, but at the same time it makes it interesting to see which Pokemon do pop up when I make the hour round trip to "go to town," plus it's made the trip to Walmart more enjoyable since I actually catch quite a few Pokemon there, lol. But I have such a long way to go. Still waiting for a Growlithe.
OMFG, this design looks so awesome! :yay: "Mexikarp" makes me laugh way more than it should, lmao

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Also, before I went to work today I decided to attempt to beat the e4 in Pearl since I haven't touched it in a few weeks and with a team of pokemon level 52-53 I beat Cynthia :p

CYNTHIA THE GARCHOMP IS BETTER THAN CYNTHIA'S GARCHOMP!

Nick

Reaction score
Picked up the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk today at a store that sells old games... time to spam Jirachis lol

Reactions: Black Wizard

Nick

Reaction score
Man I wanna get a copy of Pokemon Colosseum again, I played the hell out that game when it came out.
I still have it, but lost XD, which imo is much better than Colosseum because they made the game a lot less tedious