Pet Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Kinda figured I'd post this here. I just got word I that I successfully completed my comparative psychology degree program. This was a two degree program that allows me to study animal/pets with more credibility.

More importantly, many of you have shown me the importance and value of animals/pets in your lives. I was motivated to do this I wanted to post this to to acknowledge all of you that told stories, jokes or just acknowledged their welfare.

Wasn't my deal to sound arrogant but many of you were just inspirational, man. More wild adventures is my goal. One last thing, any bar fights (or net fights) you guys get in call @Red Rain I'll gladly jump in and fight whomever the f*ck.

That's it
So when you adopting your army of cats?

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
First of all, Thanks for ruining the surprise.

Second, I've already drawn out plans to convert every single dresser drawer in my house to a PETA friendly cat bed

Thirdly, what makes you think I haven't done any of this already?

Fourthly, I'll be sure to notify you guys somehow the moment I successfully turn that jobber Pinocchio into a scratching post for foster kittens.
cat_moustache.png

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Twig is really looking like he made some life choices he is proud of and now he is rethinking bout them, lol.
He is upset because the only time I put his hoodie on is if he is going somewhere and he isn't going anywhere.
He actually got mad enough to bite Brock's tail right in front of me lol little brat!

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
He is upset because the only time I put his hoodie on is if he is going somewhere and he isn't going anywhere.
He actually got mad enough to bite Brock's tail right in front of me lol little brat!
Ah, gotcha. So know he is probably singing The Sound of Silence now. Also, did Brock take Twig to Suplex City?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Rant time, but I don't give a f*ck to be honest.

Around my parts there's a trend of leaving pets, cows, chickens and horses outside in the rain. God didn't allow us domesticated beasts just so we could leave them out where it's flooded and nearly 30℉ outside. They're totally unprotected and drinking garbage water.

Pretty sure members here wouldn't allow this to their pets. Just keep in mind, these are farmers & ranchers leaving animals that produce food under unfavorable conditions. Can't say for sure, but it could stress the animals out

Chickens should never be left in the rain, they can drown. Those farmers need to be inspected. That ain't right.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Does a stuffed Dragonite who checks your homework count as a pet due to pet theft?

20190304_152826.jpg