Pet Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I've seen a few since I got him. He came from down south when we got him from the shelter. Puppy mill dog I believe
When you say down south you mean the Southern States, right? Also, I have seen several Lab and German mix, but yours just looks real close to the one I had named Lady, I mean I know yours is a guy, but still, you know.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
When you say down south you mean the Southern States, right? Also, I have seen several Lab and German mix, but yours just looks real close to the one I had named Lady, I mean I know yours is a guy, but still, you know.
Right, southern US states, sorry. And that's cool. Hopefully not bringing up sad feelings though :(

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is Pip-Squeak Our Wild Critter PET:
20180521_194341.jpg

And this is her Mama: Bryer
20180521_194451.jpg
These are the only two that love to be close to the house. Pip Squeak almost came in when we had the door open. She's less than 3 weeks old

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Twiggy is judging you all.
dxcgd.png
Why does your cat look so evil?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake