Pet Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I have a pair of zebra fish and a beta in there as well. I intend on eventually making the tank into a self sustaining one with real plants, soil, etc.
That is actually pretty cool, honestly, and I wish you luck in doing that because taht sounds like a bunch of work.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It'll be a pain in the arceus but I love the idea of having a small aquatic ecosystem.
I love the idea as well, lol, and just think once all the hard work is done you can sit back and enjoy it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So I have been meaning to post this for a while, but never got the time to do so, but I figured today would be a good day to post this picture.

27067219_1911234315557620_9186797238983859941_n.jpg

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Caramel

20180624_115423.jpg

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Dog, Buffy
AKA Dame Buffy C. Barclay III, Esq.
buffy.png

10577054_10152169851411502_96351905647107774_n.jpg

She's never quite figured out how pillows are supposed to work.
20180404_064113.jpg

There are kittens now too but all of their pics are on phones and I'll just have to get into those later.

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Collie mix, right?

Purebred collie, according to her papers, though she doesn't look it. The woman I got her from wanted her as a show dog... she is NOT a show dog, hahaha. She was a runt who seemed to get every wrong trait instead of the right ones. She's an absolute sweetheart though.

The woman gave her up because she'd lost her job and had to move back into her parent's house and her father was abusive toward Buffy so she gave her up rather than make the dog deal with it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Purebred collie, according to her papers, though she doesn't look it. The woman I got her from wanted her as a show dog... she is NOT a show dog, hahaha. She was a runt who seemed to get every wrong trait instead of the right ones. She's an absolute sweetheart though.

The woman gave her up because she'd lost her job and had to move back into her parent's house and her father was abusive toward Buffy so she gave her up rather than make the dog deal with it.
Purebred or not it is a Collie, and that is awesome as they are my favorite dog breed. Yeah, she doesn't quite have the look of a show dog, lol. While that sucks she is the runt got the negatives, it is great she is a sweetheart though.

That breaks my heart, but at least she went to a loving home though. I have had three Collies myself the first being Lord Casey Fitzgerald McCool, the second being Memphis James Rush, and the third being named Lady Elizabeth Grace Freeman. Every time I see one it just melts my heart because how much I loved mine and other mushy stuff.

Reactions: EvilBlackCat

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Purebred or not it is a Collie, and that is awesome as they are my favorite dog breed. Yeah, she doesn't quite have the look of a show dog, lol. While that sucks she is the runt got the negatives, it is great she is a sweetheart though.

That breaks my heart, but at least she went to a loving home though. I have had three Collies myself the first being Lord Casey Fitzgerald McCool, the second being Memphis James Rush, and the third being named Lady Elizabeth Grace Freeman. Every time I see one it just melts my heart because how much I loved mine and other mushy stuff.

I don't know why I didn't see this before but that is awesome! I adore collies. I had one when I was little. She was the family dog and we got her when I was about 2. I remember being afraid of her at first. I think it's because she pawed at me and her nails hurt or something. She was a very sweet dog. Her name was Lady. I THINK her kennel name was Pine Grove's Litte Lady or something, I'd have to ask Mom, but I have always loved collies since then so when I saw Buffy was available I had to get her.

If I were ever rich and had a big house and some land I'd consider breeding collies, but not for show. Just because I love the breed. Though I do wonder if I'd breed for the AKC standard of a rough collie or try to perpetuate the breeding of the Old Scotch Collie, which is trying to take the breed back to its roots.

Also, I have come to realize in having a collie that kids today do not know what a collie is or who Lassie was. I would not be surprised to see a new Lassie movie soon as the people in charge of the Lassie bloodline will want to keep their prices up which they can't do if no one knows who Lassie is.
[doublepost=1535749274][/doublepost]Oh, and here is a picture of Cujo looking surprised, and Konohamaru is behind her just being handsome.

ymVwmpC.jpg

And Ashy Slashy trying to nurse on a blanket. The kittens are a bitch to get pictures of because they never hold still.
Va6HUJe.jpg

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't know why I didn't see this before but that is awesome! I adore collies. I had one when I was little. She was the family dog and we got her when I was about 2. I remember being afraid of her at first. I think it's because she pawed at me and her nails hurt or something. She was a very sweet dog. Her name was Lady. I THINK her kennel name was Pine Grove's Litte Lady or something, I'd have to ask Mom, but I have always loved collies since then so when I saw Buffy was available I had to get her.

If I were ever rich and had a big house and some land I'd consider breeding collies, but not for show. Just because I love the breed. Though I do wonder if I'd breed for the AKC standard of a rough collie or try to perpetuate the breeding of the Old Scotch Collie, which is trying to take the breed back to its roots.

Also, I have come to realize in having a collie that kids today do not know what a collie is or who Lassie was. I would not be surprised to see a new Lassie movie soon as the people in charge of the Lassie bloodline will want to keep their prices up which they can't do if no one knows who Lassie is.
Eh, I am a pretty missable person, lol, and you good. That is awesome and a kid, I have adored Collies mainly because Casey, who was pure Collie was my first ever dog that I owned and took care and he was my best friend. When I would take him to the vet they would actually call him Lord Casey Fitzgerald McCool of Hines Road, and it always made me smile. Also, that is a pretty great kennel for it sounds so regal and I like it

I would do the same but add three more dog breeds which would be Chow Chow, Scottie, and Yorkie.

God, you are right and I never thought of that before until you mentioned it.