Person Behind SAVE_US.222 will NOT be returning at No Mercy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
^^Learn how to quote man^^

JBL said "step up" and did not say SAVE US... see below:

SmackDown announcer John Bradshaw Layfield:
“The only person in history who was more important to this company than John Cena was, of course, me. And that’s not even a fair comparison, because I was the greatest of all time. I carried the company for so long; 18 straight months of main events, unprecedented. Losing me to retirement still affects the company, even though the company is recovering and, thank God, I’m still doing commentary. But it is a significant loss.

“Cena has been our number one guy for quite a long time. The whole company is riding on his back. But now you’ve got an opportunity for somebody to step up. My opportunity to become a main-event guy came because Brock Lesnar decided to play football, and Big Show and some of the other big names were hurt. Somebody has an opportunity to step up here, an opportunity they wouldn’t normally have. So we’ll find out.”

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Jericho's (or who ever it is) return will be built up for months before ‘it’ makes a (re)debut. WWE isn’t just going to run two weeks worth of ‘cryptic, mysterious, & data filled’ promo videos and then have the person show up at No Mercy and say “Hey, did you see that saveus.222 video two weeks ago? That was for me..and as you could probably guess I (insert person’s name) am here to save you”

No, WWE is smarter then that they’ll continue showing the video week after week until tell people are so tired of hearing about that they don't care anymore and then and only then will (insert person’s name) debut.

phantomgerald

With Cena supposedly injured, it's the perfect time for Jericho to return. If they plan on delaying it, it'll get stale and people will get bored of it.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
thats bullshit....im lisnting to an elite pwinisder hotline and mike is saying that chris will be there...

LKP

What are you listening to dude? And chris is best friends with mike is he? Who the fuck is mike? Anyway i agree wwe wouldnt just do 2 weeks of promos then have the guy turn up. The promos will run until cyber sunday until the guy shows up. I say hbk returns at no mercy.