Person Behind SAVE_US.222 will NOT be returning at No Mercy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

wrestlezone.com said:
According to VideoBusiness.com, WWE Films’ The Condemned starring Stone Cold Steve Austin was the second bestselling DVD for the week ending September 23, 2007. The film finished second only to “We Are Marshallâ€￾ starring Matthew McConaughey. We should have some concrete sales figures later this week.

Edge could join Rey Mysterio, Triple H, Undertaker at No Mercy as WWE stars that have returned on pay-per-view rather than on free television. If he does not appear at this PPV, he'll definitely be at Survivor Series. Chris Jericho will NOT be appearing at No Mercy for those wondering. They are going to build this up for quite some time.

Well....I guess we'll see Jericho come back at Survivor Series or Royal Rumble. I'd like to see him come back as a surprise option for a WWE Title match. I'd so mark out for that.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well maybe this is wrong an he will be brought in early to fight for the title against Orton sunday. A Jericho/Orton feud would and could be amazing

Travis40

If they brought him in right now...that would suck, only 2 weeks of buildup and speculation. Why not make it a Triple Threat HHH/Umaga/Orton or have Jeff Hardy vs. Orton, there is still the possibility of Orton "attacking" Kennedy for no apparent reason and he gets pissed and demands the match for the title...which Regal gives him the spot...turning Kennedy face and making Orton more of a chickenshit heel.

Reaction score
it has been mentioned before that Kennedy wants to be a face but it would be to soon and overnight for Kennedy to turn face just like that but then again when WWE are in trouble they take the easiest way out

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't trust anything that comes from wrestlezone.

Not saying that he is coming back. But I'm just not trusting anything from a garbage website.

3lions

Reaction score
Edge won't return until SS. If you read the little 'preview' thing for the PPV (can't remember the site, but was shown on PW last week), it says that the returning Edge will battle it out at SS, a PPV including Triple H, Undertaker, Batista, John Cena, etc... So e won't be at No Mercy. It would be unnecessary anyway.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Travis40

Well...most of the news sites get their news from the Obsever or the Torch....so I am beleiving this because why would WWE only run 2 promo vids?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well...most of the news sites get their news from the Obsever or the Torch....so I am beleiving this because why would WWE only run 2 promo vids?

Like I said, I'm not saying that its true or untrue and yes they usually do get their news from either place. Usually.

However I am seeing nothing regarding this on either site.

Travis40

We might have to wait...because I've seen it reported on pretty much every website except those 2

MJ807

Reaction score
Thank god I'm going to Survivor Series this if these rumors are true this will be one of the greatest wrestling event I've seen in a while.

Travis40

Uh...well the Observer and the Torch are the only 2 not to report this...all of the internet except 2 sites say it's fact.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Uh...well the Observer and the Torch are the only 2 not to report this...all of the internet except 2 sites say it's fact.

You mean all of the internet wrestling "newz" site are reporting this except for the two that actually matter.

That's like saying a few media outlets from bumfuck nowhere are reporting that aliens have landed on earth, but yet you hear nothing from MSNBC, CNN and *shudder* Fox News.