Paige suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Paige like has no weight to lose, she is tiny! Alberto looks a lil chubby but its like nothing compared to the muscle...

Flash back... Remember Rey got suspended for weight loss pills? They showed him no mercy and he came back wearing a shirt.
Alberto looks a little chubby... are you serious ?. The guy is in top shape... much better shape then his first time in wwe. It's probably weed or some stupid shit.

Krendall

The Showoff
Reaction score
But Paige is pure perfection. How could she violate anything?

It's all that damn Del Rio's fault. She should dump his ass. I'm more than willing to comfort her through that difficult time.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
She likes to party yes?

I doubt they made anything up but piss of the right people you're the one that gets tested.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
She likes to party yes?

I doubt they made anything up but piss of the right people you're the one that gets tested.
As I said above. It might be that Paige caused enough off a ruckus over Alberto (her boyfriend) getting suspended to get suspended herself. And they used the Wellness policy as the cover since it somehow looks better to have talent docked for wellness violations than backstage behavior.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Alberto looks a little chubby... are you serious ?. The guy is in top shape... much better shape then his first time in wwe. It's probably weed or some stupid shit.
*looks* not is lol it is the way his muscles are formed.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My guess is that Paige got suspended over ADR and he got suspended cause he was upset and lashed out. They don't always state the truth with stuff like this cause it is embarrassing to the company. If it is indeed drugs it is likely nothing bad. Neither one of them seem like heavy or hardcore drug users.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm in total agreement with Stopspot on this and it just comes to show once more how fucked up WWE can be at times, basically fucking with peoples lives because...they don't give a shit. I mean, knowing that ADR and Paige are openly dating, how hard was it for WWE to draft them on the same show?
But no, instead they willingly went ahead to mess with them...

We all are aware of several other examples of couples that ended up on the same show but in this case, WWE simply decided to act like pricks for whatever reason...

Stopspot

Reaction score
My guess is that Paige got suspended over ADR and he got suspended cause he was upset and lashed out. They don't always state the truth with stuff like this cause it is embarrassing to the company. If it is indeed drugs it is likely nothing bad. Neither one of them seem like heavy or hardcore drug users.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I mean Paige is from Norwich after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm American so can you please elaborate. Is that the UK's Detroit/Baltimore city?
Never been there actually. But just from pictures it seems like a rather cozy place.

But you can watch this documentary on Paige's family and see for yourself.

Or follow her mom on Twitter. She's nutzo. Like raging crazy

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Never been there actually. But just from pictures it seems like a rather cozy place.

But you can watch this documentary on Paige's family and see for yourself.

Or follow her mom on Twitter. She's nutzo. Like raging crazy

"Forget she's my daughter, she is a product" Yeah...Paige might have some metal issues with parents like that.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
yeah. I was into her back then cause she seemed like the chill type of girl, but she's basically just attention seeking, immature, etc.
Still would do tho.

Lol pretty much my same thoughts. Just comes off as a tryhard nowadays.

Reactions: CM Punk