Paige suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
paige-28515852.jpg

WWE has suspended Saraya-Jade Bevis (Paige) for 30 days effective tomorrow, Thursday, Aug. 18, for her first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.

Reactions: Steve DaSilva

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Don't you find it weird that Paige and Del Rio are a couple and they both got suspended at exactly the same time?
I'm guessing they were pissing everyone off because they got drafted to different brands and WWE had enough of their complains and suspended them

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm guessing they were pissing everyone off because they got drafted to different brands and WWE had enough of their complains and suspended them
Yeah probably, as a Brit I'm sad to see Paige get suspended, I feel she's being quite miss used, she had her run and now they've just pushed her to the side to make way for Sasha Banks etc, I feel she is still a good wrestler

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah probably, as a Brit I'm sad to see Paige get suspended, I feel she's being quite miss used, she had her run and now they've just pushed her to the side to make way for Sasha Banks etc, I feel she is still a good wrestler
I think they were willing to give her chances but looks like she just doesn't care about wrestling anymore. I think the fame got to her head a bit, with the whole Total Divas, she should've never been added to that show.

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think they were willing to give her chances but looks like she just doesn't care about wrestling anymore. I think the fame got to her head a bit, with the whole Total Divas, she should've never been added to that show.
Yeah I totally agree with you, it ruined her and now her careers don't imo, I can't see her coming back from this to be honest