Paige Sex tape leaked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If you want my actual opinion regarding this, Paige and Xavier shouldn't get fired exclusively for their videos getting leaked. First off, they were hacked, and thus are the victims. Secondly, this was what, 4 years ago, and so the only people that REALLY care about this whole issue is us, the wrestling fans that get to see their privacy. Finally, who cares, I mean it's just sex guys, these people are on the road on a constant basis, and have only themselves as company, of course they'll have sex, it's just who cares about it. The only major issue to all of this is the "cum belt" and even then, if Paige does get fired over that, well it's a good reason and it seems like she's trying to get out of the company soon so it just makes the process go faster. The fact there's five pages worth of you guys discussing leaked sex video seems a bit overkill imo.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If you want my actual opinion regarding this, Paige and Xavier shouldn't get fired exclusively for their videos getting leaked. First off, they were hacked, and thus are the victims. Secondly, this was what, 4 years ago, and so the only people that REALLY care about this whole issue is us, the wrestling fans that get to see their privacy. Finally, who cares, I mean it's just sex guys, these people are on the road on a constant basis, and have only themselves as company, of course they'll have sex, it's just who cares about it. The only major issue to all of this is the "cum belt" and even then, if Paige does get fired over that, well it's a good reason and it seems like she's trying to get out of the company soon so it just makes the process go faster. The fact there's five pages worth of you guys discussing leaked sex video seems a bit overkill imo.

For the most part, I think you're spot on here.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
How many pages were there when Rollins' dick pics got leaked? xD

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Spot on

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Poor kid
C7R4i5YX4AA4Jt4.jpg
:cenanope:

• Haha
Reactions: Solidus1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The fact there's five pages worth of you guys discussing leaked sex video seems a bit overkill imo.

Overkill? This is a forum. I don't care if John's pinky finger being discussed gets to a page 5, it is a good thing.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
A controversial leak containing two current WWE Superstars having five pages is overkill? :kobe2:

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A controversial leak containing two current WWE Superstars having five pages is overkill? :kobe2:
Oh god, famous people had sex and it was filmed????????????????????????

CODE FUCKING RED, CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD, TERROR LEVELS HAVE REACHED AN ALL TIME HIGH!!!!!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Oh god, famous people had sex and it was filmed????????????????????????

CODE FUCKING RED, CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD, TERROR LEVELS HAVE REACHED AN ALL TIME HIGH!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake
Status
Not open for further replies.