• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paige Sex tape leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Oh god, famous people had sex and it was filmed????????????????????????

CODE FUCKING RED, CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD, TERROR LEVELS HAVE REACHED AN ALL TIME HIGH!!!!!
lol, why you getting so defensive?
It's a wrestling forum, containing something that can affect careers. Also, why does it matter how many pages it is? It's a discussion thread to discuss the incident and plausible outcomes. smh

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
rumors going around that the same dude hacked a few of the WWE women wrestlers. I believe Summer Rae and Maryse are names going around. Not sure if it's true though

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For the love of cheese and crackers, they need to stop already. I hope the WWE really does set up some kind of social media, tech something or other policy so they can be better protected.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
For the love of cheese and crackers, they need to stop already. I hope the WWE really does set up some kind of social media, tech something or other policy so they can be better protected.
They really do.

They need to teach these people that if you're going to do this sort of stuff, no iCloud whatsoever, no emails they regularly use. It's basic internet safety, really.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They really do.

They need to teach these people that if you're going to do this sort of stuff, no iCloud whatsoever, no emails they regularly use. It's basic internet safety, really.

Like I said before, it may be embarrassing to have to tell them the stuff is out there but it is for their own good. Had Paige said something years ago, they would have likely helped protect her image. I highly doubt they care to do that now with everything she has said and done. Such a shame. I am sure it will blow over soon. Seth's leak did and so did Tom's, though both not as bad but still.

I hope they catch who is doing this though before more wrestlers images are forever punned or memed online.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Oh god, famous people had sex and it was filmed????????????????????????

CODE FUCKING RED, CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD, TERROR LEVELS HAVE REACHED AN ALL TIME HIGH!!!!!

I feel you we should be talking about the REAL news. Lance Catamaran was a news anchor in Upper Utica, New York for six weeks...He was on top the world. Now, now he's on top of Southpaw Regional Wrestling.

Reactions: Rosie

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is how I feel about starting a 6 page thread about paige getting fucked

brad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.