Paige Sex tape leaked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why is it odd/unlikely that a woman would save them? They're highly athletic people who probably want to show off their bodies to some degree/document improvements in their physiques. Some of them probably also get off on recording/taking pictures of themselves nude or having sex.

I highly doubt pictures of them fingering themselves or sex tapes helps to improve their physiques. The second part could be true to a certain extend but not many women enjoy watching themselves be vulnerable.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So more videos were leaked of Paige and now they did Maria as well?

200.gif

I don't know what it takes to find the person behind this but for him/her (or them) to be targeting WWE women seems like it must be someone from the inside or who was previously part of the WWE in some fashion was supplying them. I still say that if you want to take nudes of yourself or have sex tapes of your self floating around somewhere, you also have to accept the risk. It may not happen often but it happens enough to be more cautious of it. Like not using anything that connects to internet to take them...Not to beat a dead horse but come on!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I highly doubt pictures of them fingering themselves or sex tapes helps to improve their physiques. The second part could be true to a certain extend but not many women enjoy watching themselves be vulnerable.
Not everyone counts sexual imagery as vulnerable tho. It's a kink. There are people that legit get off on the thrill of having pictures/video like this of themselves.

Not victim shaming, but just stating fact. That there are scumbags willing to steal and leak private footage like this is deplorable

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Maddox sold the goods to the leaker

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Maddox sold the goods to the leaker
That is what is being rumored. Dude musta been a master with his words or just slept around with a lot of them. He was married back then though... Not sure if he is anymore. I believe he has a kid or two as well. I do wonder how much these people would pay to get these photos. It isn't like TMZ or something where they actually have dirt on celebrities. This kind of stuff never makes the news or even headlines outside of the actual wrestling circuit. Just seems like there is no gain for someone to do it other than to piss off the company.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...the latest rumor is that the WWE is freaking out behind the scenes as Paige has reportedly been
"romantically" involved (that's the polite way of saying she was fucking) with over a dozen former & current
WWE superstars...some of which are married and have major matches at Wrestlemania 33...

There is a high possibility that there could be more "leaks" in the coming days which would no doubt cast
a dark shadow over the biggest event on the WWE calendar.

If she freely slept with married men...then my sympathy is all but gone...I mean...her privacy was violated...
but how many marriages did she violate?

I just want to take this time to also mention this old story from last year as it may explain why Paige left
Team PCB during the Divas Revolution and was pushed back down the card once Charlotte became the
Champion and defeated her at back-to-back PPVs.

WWE NEWS: WWE Champion Charlotte Falls In Love After Divorcing TNA Star Bram Seven Months Ago – See Dating Details... - Wrestling News Plus

I'm pretty sure we all know the reason why Alberto dumped Charlotte for Paige...

65734e2d21cc8952d.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So...the latest rumor is that the WWE is freaking out behind the scenes as Paige has reportedly been
"romantically" involved (that's the polite way of saying she was fucking) with over a dozen former & current
WWE superstars...some of which are married and have major matches at Wrestlemania 33...

There is a high possibility that there could be more "leaks" in the coming days which would no doubt cast

If she freely slept with married men...then my sympathy is all but gone...I mean...her privacy was violated...

I just want to take this time to also mention this old story from last year as it may explain why Paige left
Team PCB during the Divas Revolution and was pushed back down the card once Charlotte became the

WWE NEWS: WWE Champion Charlotte Falls In Love After Divorcing TNA Star Bram Seven Months Ago – See Dating Details... - Wrestling News Plus

I'm pretty sure we all know the reason why Alberto dumped Charlotte for Paige...

65734e2d21cc8952d.jpg
Del Rio did not leave Charlotte for Paige. He left his wife for Paige.

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score

65734e2d21cc8952d.jpg

I'm not even surprised by any of that. That sort of thing seems almost inevitable in wrestling. We're talking about young, fit, mostly attractive people who are constantly on the road together, they're going to hook up.

It's just shitty that so many married/involved people are cheating while on the road.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score

65734e2d21cc8952d.jpg

I mean what can they do un-fuck these guys? It happened and unless another video is leaked of her getting bukkaked by half of the male roster comes out I think there is nothing to worry about.

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"While it’s not specifically mentioned, the listed break-up date is just two weeks after ADR and Paige went public with their relationship — when many people had no idea he was still married — and our sources say this wasn’t a coincidence."

The above AND sleeping with other married men on the roster?? I have no sympathy for people who crap on marriage. NONE. Paige is a slut.

I don't care how bad a marriage is, you end it before you get in bed with someone else. Any relationship for that matter. Do not make commitments you can't keep. And I know a lot of people say "well they are on the road all the time, it is bound to happen..." What, because you go weeks without seeing your husband/wife it suddenly makes it harder to keep your pants on!? I don't care if these people are considered good looking or not (I honestly think most of them are average looking) that doesn't give you a green light to FOXVILLE USA! I go months without physical contact with my husband. Yeah, it sucks but I love him and I'm sorry but when you REALLY love someone, you stay committed to them. There is not gray area.

I don't know what is worse, Paige dangling her tattie-bo-jangles in front of married men, or them being weak enough to fall for it. For being so muscular and brave, the ones who cheated are a bunch of weak hearted cowards.

/end rant (I take cheating, specially in marriage, seriously. It really p's me off)

Last edited:

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I mean she ain't the married one, if anything the fault lies with the married men that decided to sex knowing their situation. But hey! Dogs will be dogs until they get their nose shoved in their shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.