Overlord's Grand Battle Royale (A Hunger Games/D&D-like Strategy Game)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Talent: Muhammad Hassan HP=93

Abilities:
Backbreaker (ATK) - Extra 2 DMG [Unlimited]
Low Blow (ATK) - Extra 5 DMG to opponent; Hassan receives 1 DMG as a penalty [Uses=5/5]
Camel Clutch (ATK)(FINISHER) - Extra 2x(Die roll) DMG [Uses=2/2] (ex: 2x(Die roll of 7)=14 extra DMG)
Taunt: Praise (DEF) - Hassan lifts his arms in the air, gaining a divine DEF boost for one match or event [Uses=5/5] (Die roll, (doubled for match), for DEF amount)
Roll Out (DEF) - Hassan "rolls out of the ring" and avoids either one opponent ability or one DMG event (Uses=3/3)

Traits:
Translation yelled by Daivari; Hassan has a chance to throw his opponent off their game and escape a match.
(Die roll for chance)

Industry Banishment; Hassan has a chance to lose their turn on the action phase.
(Die roll for chance)

Henchmen; Hassan's henchmen bring him a random weapon for his inventory.
(Die roll for chance, weapon randomized)

Inventory:
[Permanent Item] Steel Pipe - Hassan chooses a talent and lays them out with a shot to the back. Causes target to lost their next action.
Megaphone x1- can choose next action phase manually

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Talent: Owen Hart (1996) HP=100

Abilities:
Dropkick (ATK) - Extra 2 DMG [UNLIMITED]
Jumping Piledriver (ATK)(FINISHER) - Extra 10 DMG and opponent loses use of traits on next action phase. [Uses=2/2]
Inverted Atomic Drop (ATK) - Extra 5 DMG [Uses=5/5]
Taunt: Slammy Award (DEF) - Owen shows off his 1996 Slammy Award, gaining 5 health if he received any DMG. [Uses=3/3]
Hart Foundation Run-In (DEF) - Escapes a match with no damage. [Uses=2/2]

Traits:
Hart Family - Has a permanent DEF boost. All incoming individual DMG is reduced by 2.

King of Harts - Has a chance to drop an elbow to the back of his opponent, dealing FINISHER DMG
(Must roll 10)

Contractual Obligations - Chance to be forced to compete in a match.
(Die roll for chance)

Inventory:
[Permanent Item] Owen's Forearm Cast - Uses his cast as a weapon for a match, causing 5 DMG and preventing opponent from healing during next resting phase.
(1x Protein Powder) which can add 1 "Use" to a single move of choice. - use on Jumping piledriver

- if cant use two items, only use protein powder

edit: @Project Jonny
-does protein powder permanently give a move an extra use ( making it x/3 in this case) or basically just gives a one off free use? either way I'm using it this way but figured i should ask for clarification

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
@The Fourth Wall
CM Punk [434] yells "Best in the World!" and gains +2 DEF, loses -1 ATK [-1 Use to Taunt: BitW]
Midday Action Phase roll = a 2, which is an Event.

Paul Heyman negotiates a re-roll.

Midday Action Phase roll = a 5, which is a match.
Roll of (5) decides your opponent is Owen Hart [1996] @Jeff Valley Driver
Trait: Hart Family - Owen has permanent -2 DMG
Ability: Owen uses "Jumping Piledriver" [-1 Use], inflicting 10 DMG to Punk and Punk cannot use any traits on next action phase

Roll for Owen's "King of Harts" Trait = (10) - Punk sustains 10 FINISHER DMG (-2 for ability) = 8 DMG

Roll for match win = (2 - Punk)(1 - Owen) = (2) - Punk wins

Result = CM Punk and Owen Hart battle it out in the crowd, spilling over to the ringside area. CM Punk sustains a total of 18 damage, knocking him down to 82 HP. Punk gets the better of Owen and wins the matchup, leaving Owen with (2 x Die roll = 4 DMG - 1 ATK - 2 DMG = 1 DMG) 99 HP.

(Jeff to answer your question, it adds a single extra "Use", so technically you had "Uses=3/2" and now it's back down to 2/2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@King K. Rool
Midday Action Phase roll = a 10, which is Overlord's Choice

Overlord Khan decides to reward Sting with a free item. From above the arena, Overlord Khan tosses down a brown paper bag.
Somewhere in the distance, Jim Ross can be heard shouting out for an advertisement...
Sting obtains (1x FRUITY DELICIOUS SKITTLES) which gives an ATK boost of +3 if used.
Sting maintains 76 HP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Raidokken
Midday Action Phase roll = Rolled for Hassan's "Industry Banishment" Trait.
Result = (4) Loses Action phase. Maintains 93 HP.

@Jeff Valley Driver
Midday Action Phase roll = Rolled for Owen's "Contractual Obligations" Trait.
Result = (1) Forced to be in match. Opponent roll = (3) for Muhammad Hassan

Roll for Hassan's "Daivari" Trait = (4) - does not escape
Roll for Owen's "King of Harts" Trait = (2) - no effect
Roll for Hassan's "Henchmen" Trait = (7) - Hassan obtains (1x DX Glowstick) which can make any event roll a positive event.

Hassan uses "Low Blow" [-1 Use] Ability = Owen HP: 92, Hassan HP: 92
Owen uses "Jumping Piledriver" Ability [still at 2/2] = Hassan HP: 82 + loses use of all Traits next action phase.

Roll for match win = (1 - Owen)(9 - Hassan) = (9) - Hassan wins.

Result = Muhammad Hassan jumps Owen Hart shortly after Owen had been dealing with Punk and hits him with a low blow! They scuffle and somewhere in the brawl, Owen manages to hit a Jumping Piledriver on Hassan. Unfortunately, Hassan manages to overpower Owen and win the matchup, leaving Owen with (2 x Die roll = 18 DMG - 2 DMG = 16 DMG) 83 HP.

(Once again, double check to make sure I did not miss anything)

Other participants, your preps will be randomized if you do not make your choices.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Losing all the matches but hitting all the piledrivers lol

Punk can relate

PmkjPHX.gif

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also i find it deliciously hilarious that I took like no damage to punk then fuck myself up due to my own neg trait. I love it

• Haha
Reactions: Nostradamus

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Talent: Owen Hart (1996) HP= 83 HP.

Abilities:
Dropkick (ATK) - Extra 2 DMG [UNLIMITED]
Jumping Piledriver (ATK)(FINISHER) - Extra 10 DMG and opponent loses use of traits on next action phase. [Uses=2/2]
Inverted Atomic Drop (ATK) - Extra 5 DMG [Uses=5/5]
Taunt: Slammy Award (DEF) - Owen shows off his 1996 Slammy Award, gaining 5 health if he received any DMG. [Uses=3/3]
Hart Foundation Run-In (DEF) - Escapes a match with no damage. [Uses=2/2]

Traits:
Hart Family - Has a permanent DEF boost. All incoming individual DMG is reduced by 2.

King of Harts - Has a chance to drop an elbow to the back of his opponent, dealing FINISHER DMG
(Must roll 10)

Contractual Obligations - Chance to be forced to compete in a match.
(Die roll for chance)

Inventory:
[Permanent Item] Owen's Forearm Cast - Uses his cast as a weapon for a match, causing 5 DMG and preventing opponent from healing during next resting phase.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Project Jonny randomize me for today, I'll be out of commission most of the day but if we're still going tomorrow I can jump in

Reactions: Nostradamus

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
@Chris
Vader Morning Prep Phase = "Mastadon (DEF) - Able to halve any total DMG from an opponent [Uses=5/5]" & No item.
Midday Action Phase roll = (3) which is Item Chance.

Vader sees an item contract off the side of the stage, on top of a high platform supported by a scaffolding.
Is Vader able to climb and retrieve it? (1-5 = no)(6-10 = yes)
Die roll = (2)

Vader begins climbing the scaffolding, however once he does, the scaffolding begins to shake. The contract falls off of the scaffolding and gets lodged in-between an inaccessible portion of the stage. Vader does not get the item.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Legit thought I posted the other ones yesterday, but will do later today when I get out of work! Unless they beat me to it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler