Orton/Kelly Kelly

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yes, and when people step out of line, they should be punished, if we didn't have rules, the world would be choas. Its got nothing to do with me being on a high horse, I don't like what he said, and the ironic thing is that if it wasn't Orton, then Vince would be taking a harder line on it too.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You not liking what he said is the exact definition of being on your high horse blueberry.

I find that entire statement ironic. Which is also ironic since your use of irony wasn't even such.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You not liking what he said is the exact definition of being on your high horse blueberry.

I find that entire statement ironic. Which is also ironic since your use of irony wasn't even such.

Reminds me of a song I once heard...

He should get in trouble. It is in a way still a form of sexual harassment. But that is for them to decide I see a slap on the wrist. It's not the kinda thing he's gonna do again. Speaking of hypocrisy though if he'd said it about Melina not a word against him would have been said.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Reminds me of a song I once heard...

He should get in trouble. It is in a way still a form of sexual harassment. But that is for them to decide I see a slap on the wrist. It's not the kinda thing he's gonna do again. Speaking of hypocrisy though if he'd said it about Melina not a word against him would have been said.

Most likely right about Melina.

Think it's much ado about nothing and some people are using it as ammo to fake outrage over Orton, because they don't like him since he turned face.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Personally I've only ever liked Orton twice really the storyline he came in with which I believe was the GTV bit with the hidden security camera that he claimed but vanished that minute what a waste.

Then the angle with HHH trashing the house and all that other than that he's never quite entertained me.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Never liked Orton ever since he took the belt from Benoit.

Didn't deserve the push back then since it was just a fuck you to Brock Lesnar, we need a new youngest champion in history, and hasn't entertained me since he got thrown in thumbtacks by Foley. Probably because he was being massacred.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Never liked Orton ever since he took the belt from Benoit.

Didn't deserve the push back then since it was just a fuck you to Brock Lesnar, we need a new youngest champion in history, and hasn't entertained me since he got thrown in thumbtacks by Foley. Probably because he was being massacred.

Ouch that is kind of harsh but I get it. They needed to give it to someone because of what Lesnar did. I didn't mind Orton getting the title, but it's obvious his face run was a complete fail. I have always liked Orton for the most part, but his face character is pretty stale and he's annoying me. I will still buy his DVD.