Orton/Kelly Kelly

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I'm going to play devil's advocate here and claim Orton has matured; whilst still less mature than your average top carder, there's a difference between overdosing/trashing your hotel room/crapping in someone's bag (all in the same year), and making disparaging remarks about someone.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Fair point, I would agree, except that he really lets himself down, when out of the blue something like this happens.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Kelly wasn't denying anything Orton said.

Quick to judge aren't we?

It isn't his place to say anything about her other than the storyline and her work for WWE. He has no business discussing her personal life even if she has slept with those guys.

Darth Dod said:
I'm going to play devil's advocate here and claim Orton has matured; whilst still less mature than your average top carder, there's a difference between overdosing/trashing your hotel room/crapping in someone's bag (all in the same year), and making disparaging remarks about someone.

True he was much worse when he was younger but still for the number two guy in the company to say that it is poor form. He should know better than that.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Exactly the guy was so much worse five years ago with smoking and overdosing. He would get suspended and have serious anger management issues. When you think about it, he did all he can do to screw up his career being a third generation superstar and the golden child of this company. He finally matured and hasn't gotten into much trouble other than yelling at Kofi on live TV for messing up. But Troy makes a great point, you can't be doing this when your the number two draw in the company.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Orton is a class A douche. Whether he likes Kelly Kelly or not he should not publicly comment about her whilst still with the WWE, it makes him look like a child and makes the company look unprofessional.

Lucky

Reaction score
I hope HHH or Vince heard this and start to punish him. Meaning no Main Event for 2-3 months.

Orton is such a dick, the IWC hates him but the stupid fans at the show cheer for Boreton.

HAHA, no chance of that happening. And for the record, if you're going to throw that stipulation out there, make sure it's about someone like Mysterio, R-Truth, Cena. Not everyone in the IWC hates Orton, as I'm proof of that.

Reaction score
Not that the women's title really means much these days, but it's a shame he decided to run his stupid mouth now she's just been made champ. In interviews she's always seemed serious about her career, the poor girl finally gets a title after five years and the idiot starts talking about who she's slept with.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Kelly Kelly has pictures of herself pissing in a sink floating online, nothing about her surprises me. Nor will I judge her on her sexual prowess, since I don't judge bitches.

Orton may be an asshole, but it's not like he is shitting in her handbag(allegedly).

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Not that the women's title really means much these days, but it's a shame he decided to run his stupid mouth now she's just been made champ. In interviews she's always seemed serious about her career, the poor girl finally gets a title after five years and the idiot starts talking about who she's slept with.

She has come a long way since her days doing a striptease on WWE ECW. She does seem very dedicated and has improved a lot since her debut. Judging from her reaction when she won the title she actually cares a lot as well.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well I am no Kelly Kelly fan, but there is no way she deserved this.

Reaction score
She has come a long way since her days doing a striptease on WWE ECW. She does seem very dedicated and has improved a lot since her debut. Judging from her reaction when she won the title she actually cares a lot as well.

I read an interview she gave after Test died, she said something along the lines of she was going to dedicate the rest of her career to him, and she was going to work towards winning the women's belt. I always respected her a lot more after that interview.
I suppose those who pay attention to her matches because she works hard, even if she isn't the greatest worker on the roster, will continue to. And anyone who watches to just look at her boobs probably won't care what Orton says or who she has slept with.
He is still a jerk, of course.

MaxmiguelAC

Reaction score
Not that the women's title really means much these days

That's because it's not the original Women's title, it's the Diva's title. A crappy gold-less belt that barely has any prestige, because it's mostly been held by talentless models who can't wrestle lol.

Anyway, I'm not big on Kelly Kelly, but Orton is a complete dick. Stale as hell. I think he pulled this just to try to be relevant among the older fans again.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I think Orton just said something he thought was funny, I'm guessing the guys interviewing him thought it was funny and it was just an off colour remark made by somebody bullshitting with other guys. No different than when anyone goes on Stern.

Not a big deal imo. But I'd just like to know, who cares? Kelly Kelly? Anyone else care about her? Or is this just another way to vent on somebody people seem to not like as much as they once did.

Not me, because I never liked him.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Its a big deal because it is a crude and nasty thing to say about another person, and a fellow employee at that. Kelly's value in WWE has nothing to do with this, Orton needs to grow up.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Because no one ever says anything derogatory about another co-worker ever.

Get off your high horse.